Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloedaap View Post
Thank you And when do you think ure going to implent waypoints?
i've already began implementing them, but you likely mean when will it be released to the public? Great question, not sure as of this second background messaging is getting an overhaul for security purposes and foreground messaging will be being added.

Old   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
i've already began implementing them, but you likely mean when will it be released to the public? Great question, not sure as of this second background messaging is getting an overhaul for security purposes and foreground messaging will be being added.
This would be cool Im waiting for that too come Thanks for all the great response etc.

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloedaap View Post
This would be cool Im waiting for that too come Thanks for all the great response etc.
you're more than welcome.
Old   #244

der bot ist klasse, jedoch... ab level 40 hat man ziemlich viele Skills die man nutzen möchte und das Makro vom Spiel aus funktioniert nur einmal in der ausführung, danach schlägt der nur noch normale hits raus und keine skills.

was kann man da machen?

Old   #245

03:53:56.6097656: Bot Started.
03:53:56.7123047: Player not resting because 100 > restHP 75 and 100 > restMP 75
03:53:57.0150391: Monster found during targetting.
03:53:57.0169922: Monster is a valid target.
03:53:57.0218750: Beginning Attack
this appears in the log after i start the bot and repeat its self all the time it just keeps changing the target
can u help me?
Old   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by moloha View Post
der bot ist klasse, jedoch... ab level 40 hat man ziemlich viele Skills die man nutzen möchte und das Makro vom Spiel aus funktioniert nur einmal in der ausführung, danach schlägt der nur noch normale hits raus und keine skills.

was kann man da machen?
I don't know german but google translates this as:
The bot is great, but ... From level 40 you have like to take quite a lot of skills which we and the macro from the game only works once in the execution, then only normal beats out the hits and no skills.

what can you do?
I can only think that you need to look at class creator because you can continually use skills i don't really know what to answer because the english is broken in the translation my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voida View Post
03:53:56.6097656: Bot Started.
03:53:56.7123047: Player not resting because 100 > restHP 75 and 100 > restMP 75
03:53:57.0150391: Monster found during targetting.
03:53:57.0169922: Monster is a valid target.
03:53:57.0218750: Beginning Attack
this appears in the log after i start the bot and repeat its self all the time it just keeps changing the target
can u help me?
You need to setup a class.
Old   #247

Use skill chains to make a setup for your class, it's also skill combo every time you attack the mobs, right now I'm lvl 40 i can make 2 diff combos on my skill bar!
Old   #248

thx for the help its now working fine for me keep up the good work
Old   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
Use skill chains to make a setup for your class, it's also skill combo every time you attack the mobs, right now I'm lvl 40 i can make 2 diff combos on my skill bar!
So the question is, since sometimes a single skill can led to two paths of skill chains how can you make this work? You'd make two macros, that perform said skills with a cooldown time of 3 times the actual cooldown time of the beginning skill, and a cast time of the time it takes each macro to run, this will ensure that the beginning skill is available when mmoBro wants to use it..

hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voida View Post
thx for the help its now working fine for me keep up the good work
Thanks for that.
Old   #250

[QUOTE=Revived Soulreaver;3322593]So the question is, since sometimes a single skill can led to two paths of skill chains how can you make this work? You'd make two macros, that perform said skills with a cooldown time of 3 times the actual cooldown time of the beginning skill, and a cast time of the time it takes each macro to run, this will ensure that the beginning skill is available when mmoBro wants to use it..

hope this helps.

I can't make it work bro, e.g my class ( Gladiator ) has 8 sections in skill chains it means 8 combos, there're only 3 sections openned at lvl 40 , 2 secs are availlable for small word, 1 for big sword, I'm using small one, therefore! I can insert 2 combos on my skill bar, your bot will work on it if you put skills in order ... anyway you know how to use skill chains right?
Old   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
I can't make it work bro, e.g my class ( Gladiator ) has 8 sections in skill chains it means 8 combos, there're only 3 sections openned at lvl 40 , 2 secs are availlable for small word, 1 for big sword, I'm using small one, therefore! I can insert 2 combos on my skill bar, your bot will work on it if you put skills in order ... anyway you know how to use skill chains right?
I understand what you mean now, and since followup skills aren't done yet in class creator there isn't really a way yet.
Old   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
I don't know german but google translates this as:
The bot is great, but ... From level 40 you have like to take quite a lot of skills which we and the macro from the game only works once in the execution, then only normal beats out the hits and no skills.

what can you do?
I can only think that you need to look at class creator because you can continually use skills i don't really know what to answer because the english is broken in the translation my bad.

You need to setup a class.

thx for help, i try in US/EN, but i can not good write. ok, my problem is...

at level 40 i need more attacks as one macro:

/Attack
/Delay 6
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/Delay 3
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/Delay 3
/Skill Zerreißen II
/Delay 6
/Skill Flügelklinge II
/Delay 5
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/Delay 3
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/Delay 3
/Skill Zorniger Schlag III

the macro starting and then turn off, my char do normal /attack

i need use more skills an faster attacks or a macro 1 replay or macro 2

i hope u can unterstand what i mean, the macro do one run and is out, the monster get not down with one macro run. thank you a lot for helping.

Old   #253

Quote:
thx for help, i try in US/EN, but i can not good write. ok, my problem is...

at level 40 i need more attacks as one macro:

/Attack
/Delay 6
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/Delay 3
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/Delay 3
/Skill Zerreißen II
/Delay 6
/Skill Flügelklinge II
/Delay 5
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/Delay 3
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/Delay 3
/Skill Zorniger Schlag III

the macro starting and then turn off, my char do normal /attack

i need use more skills an faster attacks or a macro 1 replay or macro 2

i hope u can unterstand what i mean, the macro do one run and is out, the monster get not down with one macro run. thank you a lot for helping.

Class Creator is all you need. Please look into it down on the bottom right Class Creator button.
Old   #254

thank you for the fast answere, i cant use the mmoBro v1.2.2 the start button is red and bot is not run on my XP 32 Bit SP 3
i use mmoBro v1.1.12
Old   #255

Quote:
thank you for the fast answere, i cant use the mmoBro v1.2.2 the start button is red and bot is not run on my XP 32 Bit SP 3
i use mmoBro v1.1.12
before running mmoBro right click the desktop and change color bits to 24, if it is 32 this was the error.