Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
the german translation from google didn't make any sense to me, but thanks for the thanks.

It is free to use, depending on donations received and expenses of time spent it might become pay or may remain free.

Thanks for posting some details about 1.2.3. I am working alone on this bot there isn't a group so i apologize if features take a while a times but I go to school, work, renovating a house, and have a girlfriend. So money and time are always an issue.

Thanks to all who beta test and those who use the bot makes me glad to know someone is enjoying it.
hey i would like to ask u if for the next update of the bot u can reduce the delay that the bot takes to loot after a kill?

Old   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowie005 View Post
gday m8 cant seem to get the bot working atm was using 1.2.1.4. that didnt work after a couple days off . then got 1.2.2 and same thing, tells me to run the game and log in then try again but im ingame at the time which doesnt make sense. anyway was great bot while working hopefully there is an easy fix
im using vista 64 with na aion
thx for the bot m8
please view this, that issue is discussed there, if you've restarted already it will already be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
the bot works for me and im usint the verion 1.2.2 just put ur macro in the slot 1 or ur attack skill and ur loot botton in the slot 6 them go to option keymaping and for . = rotate camera (esc > options > Key mapping > Rotate = .

and it should work fine!! i made it works in the first try

Goodluck!
Thanks

Quote:
hey i would like to ask u if for the next update of the bot u can reduce the delay that the bot takes to loot after a kill?
do you mean the time it takes to detect the mob is dead or the the time it waits on a failed loot?

Old   #273

Hi and thx for the program.

When I go into class creator for the "key" drop down list it wont allow me to confirm or press "accept" to enter a key command. There is no "accept" like there is on the key config window. Please help.
Old   #274

Thank you, best one i have ever used!

Old   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milnayin View Post
Hi and thx for the program.

When I go into class creator for the "key" drop down list it wont allow me to confirm or press "accept" to enter a key command. There is no "accept" like there is on the key config window. Please help.
Just click off the key config box, this will automatically save it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassan168 View Post
Thank you, best one i have ever used!
Thanks for that.
Old   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
please view this, that issue is discussed there, if you've restarted already it will already be fixed.

Thanks

do you mean the time it takes to detect the mob is dead or the the time it waits on a failed loot?
what i mean is that the bot after it kills something it takes a little while to loot it and go for it next target iit doest matter if the loot its a failed or no it just take its time and sometimes it seem obvious that u are using a bot... if u can make it do it a little faster like 1 sec faster it will be better

But so far the bot is great the only problem i see so far is that keep up the good work and btw if there is anything i can help i with just let me know u can PM me anytime
Old   #277

Quote:
what i mean is that the bot after it kills something it takes a little while to loot it and go for it next target iit doest matter if the loot its a failed or no it just take its time and sometimes it seem obvious that u are using a bot... if u can make it do it a little faster like 1 sec faster it will be better

But so far the bot is great the only problem i see so far is that keep up the good work and btw if there is anything i can help i with just let me know u can PM me anytime
thanks for reporting this it was a known issue in v1.2.2 this is because it detects the monster is dead after it is on the next skill and attempts to cast it because the monster died right after a previous check.

It is fixed in 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 since cast time is ignored but i'll look into removing the error all together thanks again.
Old   #278

Hallo,

Schon mal danke für die Mühe mit dem Bot läuft gut

Was mir allerdings ausgefallen ist, ist das er Obwohl "Loot" eingeschaltet ist, es oft nicht Lootet.

Und sry das ich net in Englisch schreibe^^ aber ich will euch das ersparen
Old   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSpam View Post
Hallo,

Schon mal danke für die Mühe mit dem Bot läuft gut

Was mir allerdings ausgefallen ist, ist das er Obwohl "Loot" eingeschaltet ist, es oft nicht Lootet.

Und sry das ich net in Englisch schreibe^^ aber ich will euch das ersparen
Thanks, looting is fixed in v1.2.3 and 1.2.4 these will be released soon.
Old   #280

thread is so bigg...but where is the newer version located at?
Old   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionblackout View Post
thread is so bigg...but where is the newer version located at?
v1.2.3 was emailed to beta testers, v1.2.4 exists on my laptop and in my svn server. That is the only places that those versions exist. Soon 1.2.4 will be released to the public.
Old   #282

Does not work for me...
Not one bot is working -.-
Old   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzebn View Post
Does not work for me...
Not one bot is working -.-
Hello matzebn, this bot is working on aion v.1.5.0.11 and v.1.5.0.10. can you verify that this is your aion version. Also please supply a log of what happened and i'll be happy to help you further.
Old   #284

My Version is 1.5.0.11. The problem is that the bot is targeting a monster but the he stops and do nothing. (sry for my bad english)

Edit: Now he is attacking boot he doesn´t loot and just stand there =(
Old   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzebn View Post
My Version is 1.5.0.11. The problem is that the bot is targeting a monster but the he stops and do nothing. (sry for my bad english)

Edit: Now he is attacking boot he doesn´t loot and just stand there =(
under key config setup which button is your loot button for looting, the monster you were trying to kill earlier must of been one of the name bugs that this bot has, i've been unable to replicate it but due to volume of reports this is a known bug.