Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmoBro v1 beta

Discussion on mmoBro v1 beta within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/29/2009, 17:20   #256

elite*gold: 335
is there a waypoint function ?
its anoying when the bot is running trough the whole map.

btw. great bot :P
Old 10/29/2009, 17:44   #257

elite*gold: 0
thanks for sharing your work with us, just recently started using it

works pretty well, except there are a few things i wonder about

1. it's failed to loot a few times, even if the dead enemy is right in front of it

2. the class creator is a great feature, but it's a little buggy.
- if i put abilities, it does not always use them in the order that i entered in the class creator. will there be a way to force it to use abilities in a certain order?
- it does not always use chain skills before moving onto a different skill also
- it doesn't seem to work well if you have several macros for attacking mobs either. it just tried to spam the macros instead of letting the macro run. in aion that means it only does the first part of the macro

anyway, really really appreciate you sharing this, helps me keep from going crazy in aion
Old 10/29/2009, 19:24   #258

I have a good idea for saving money on using electric power when you get dc, make the bot shut down our comp automatically when we get dc from the game please !
Old 10/29/2009, 19:58   #259

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabi006 View Post
is there a waypoint function ?
its anoying when the bot is running trough the whole map.

btw. great bot :P
Radius mode is implemented in 1.2.2.7 release coming soon, more testing required. Thanks for reporting in...and the positive re-enforcement makes me want to program so much more...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskegg View Post
thanks for sharing your work with us, just recently started using it

works pretty well, except there are a few things i wonder about

1. it's failed to loot a few times, even if the dead enemy is right in front of it

2. the class creator is a great feature, but it's a little buggy.
- if i put abilities, it does not always use them in the order that i entered in the class creator. will there be a way to force it to use abilities in a certain order?
- it does not always use chain skills before moving onto a different skill also
- it doesn't seem to work well if you have several macros for attacking mobs either. it just tried to spam the macros instead of letting the macro run. in aion that means it only does the first part of the macro

anyway, really really appreciate you sharing this, helps me keep from going crazy in aion
1. Looting is most resolved in 1.2.2.7 it was caused by messaging format.
2. This is due to latency from the server and timing, this is unsolvable as of today but i have 3 things to try before giving up. The only solution for 1.2.2 would be make the cast time around 1 second more than necessary, and this won't solve always due to lag.

I haven't had that issue with macros, add in the cast time to be the total time of macro execution plus some, and the cooldown time has to be the cooldown time of the time it takes for the longest cooldown plus the time before it cast.

I'll work on the followup skills and possible solutions for cast times.
Thanks for reporting in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
I have a good idea for saving money on using electric power when you get dc, make the bot shut down our comp automatically when we get dc from the game please !
I can add a function to do this on either a timer (bot for 6 hours and then shutdown bot and aion, or shutdown computer).
And add a if disconnect but i'd need help detecting when a disconnect occurs. Please report if the bot stops due to the divide by zero error on disconnect or anything else that would help me detect this.
Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2009, 04:11   #260

why the bot slowly to put-tap to Choose mob and slowly use skill

i am sosorer if the bot slowly put tap i will all die any time

plzz Advice me
Old 10/30/2009, 04:26   #261

Looking for beta testers please send private message with beta tester and your email address.
Old 10/30/2009, 07:31   #262

let's make this function, if the bot can't find any target in 30 mins or 1 hr it will shutdown our comp automatically, create a check box please !
Old 10/30/2009, 14:09   #263

Quote:
let's make this function, if the bot can't find any target in 30 mins or 1 hr it will shutdown our comp automatically, create a check box please !
I believe there is a fine line between asking for features and demanding them or using the plural form of statements. By saying let's it makes it appear that this is a team project. It isn't i am working on this alone. And although i am more than willing to add the requested feature, i'd like everyone to remember this isn't something that i'm being paid to do.

If i took your post wrong, then my bad.
Old 10/30/2009, 23:06   #264

I truly appreciate your work ! I would help you if I was a programmer, too bad I'm just a gamer, having creative mind but I can't do anything for you , anyways ! we will always support and thank you for a great bot like this .. take your time bro !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2009, 23:36   #265

Quote:
I truly appreciate your work ! I would help you if I was a programmer, too bad I'm just a gamer, having creative mind but I can't do anything for you , anyways ! we will always support and thank you for a great bot like this .. take your time bro !
Thanks for that, i am sorry i took your message wrong. I am working on removing the gui, added a skill type for single skill or macro, adding whisper notification, statistics, and shutdown after botting fails.

Thanks again you've requested a lot of good features and always tried to help.
Old 10/30/2009, 23:50   #266

hmm bin der totale noob in sowas kann mal jemand in allen einzelheiten posten wie man den bot zum laufen bringt?
Wäre super wenn sich mal jemand die mühe machen könnte
Its progged very simple and the only bot i understood so far so gratz for the programmer :-D

Ill add a translation sry
I was saying:
Im a total noob in finding a proper setup for the bot
i would be very thankful if someone could tell me how to set up the bot so its running properly cause i got have any experience in botting( a kind of guide that explains it step by step)
Old 10/31/2009, 02:30   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
Thanks for that, i am sorry i took your message wrong. I am working on removing the gui, added a skill type for single skill or macro, adding whisper notification, statistics, and shutdown after botting fails.

Thanks again you've requested a lot of good features and always tried to help.
This sounds great. I'm pretty shocked you and your team are doing this for free. I'm currently testing out the 1.3 version, and overall performance of the bot has increased a fair amount. I'll submit some observations after a bit more use (I only use the bot attended atm, in order to look as "normal" as possible to other players, not a single report made on me yet ).

It's really awesome to see you guys are working on adding so many features, especially cause the bot is free and doesn't need to have Aion be the main window. Are you planning on selling it in the future or is it just out of the kindness of your heart?
Old 10/31/2009, 02:52   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwclient View Post
hmm bin der totale noob in sowas kann mal jemand in allen einzelheiten posten wie man den bot zum laufen bringt?
Wäre super wenn sich mal jemand die mühe machen könnte
Its progged very simple and the only bot i understood so far so gratz for the programmer :-D
the german translation from google didn't make any sense to me, but thanks for the thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskegg View Post
This sounds great. I'm pretty shocked you and your team are doing this for free. I'm currently testing out the 1.3 version, and overall performance of the bot has increased a fair amount. I'll submit some observations after a bit more use (I only use the bot attended atm, in order to look as "normal" as possible to other players, not a single report made on me yet ).

It's really awesome to see you guys are working on adding so many features, especially cause the bot is free and doesn't need to have Aion be the main window. Are you planning on selling it in the future or is it just out of the kindness of your heart?
It is free to use, depending on donations received and expenses of time spent it might become pay or may remain free.

Thanks for posting some details about 1.2.3. I am working alone on this bot there isn't a group so i apologize if features take a while a times but I go to school, work, renovating a house, and have a girlfriend. So money and time are always an issue.

Thanks to all who beta test and those who use the bot makes me glad to know someone is enjoying it.
Old 10/31/2009, 10:15   #269

not working?

gday m8 cant seem to get the bot working atm was using 1.2.1.4. that didnt work after a couple days off . then got 1.2.2 and same thing, tells me to run the game and log in then try again but im ingame at the time which doesnt make sense. anyway was great bot while working hopefully there is an easy fix
im using vista 64 with na aion
thx for the bot m8
Old 10/31/2009, 18:55   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowie005 View Post
gday m8 cant seem to get the bot working atm was using 1.2.1.4. that didnt work after a couple days off . then got 1.2.2 and same thing, tells me to run the game and log in then try again but im ingame at the time which doesnt make sense. anyway was great bot while working hopefully there is an easy fix
im using vista 64 with na aion
thx for the bot m8
the bot works for me and im usint the verion 1.2.2 just put ur macro in the slot 1 or ur attack skill and ur loot botton in the slot 6 them go to option keymaping and for . = rotate camera (esc > options > Key mapping > Rotate = .

and it should work fine!! i made it works in the first try

Goodluck!