Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shurek View Post
yeah but my character still stay in one place and dont attack monsters behind me .. what should i do ?

thx for answer
Without targetting via memory writing the only answer i can give you is that i could add a checkbox for rotate after killing a monster. Generally people asking me what you are asking are trying to say without saying it..."This bot is stupid there is a monster right behind me and it is targetting something far away infront of me." This will always be an issue unless i want to write to the asm or write to memory. Eventually i'll allow for targetting via memory as an option but it will be more likely to get you caught and there isn't anything i can do about that.

Old   #302

ive got a tipp for you guys...

you just write a macro with "/Auswahl (Name of the Mob you want to attack)"

-> that will stop the bot running around in the whole map

and you set that for example on the slot 8 and change the tab to the key 8 in the bot menue...

and to stop that loot-bug just write in the macro "/skill gegenstand aufnehmen" dunno whats that in english... it that picking-up-skill xD

hf with that perfekt bot!

Old   #303

I wanna do this on my templer, but is there any way that he also do my skills when i block an attack?

Doesnt seem to work, atleast i dont know how to let it work..
Old   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoutvaatje View Post
I wanna do this on my templer, but is there any way that he also do my skills when i block an attack?

i haven't found the blocked offset yet and thereby this won't work yet.

Thanks

Old   #305

great bot, only problem is alt + key doesn't seem to work for me?

I selected ALT and then i key from the dropdown box, and save. It doesn't seem to record that i've selected ALT.
Old   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by avexdevil View Post
great bot, only problem is alt + key doesn't seem to work for me?

I selected ALT and then i key from the dropdown box, and save. It doesn't seem to record that i've selected ALT.
this is discussed there. It wasn't suppose to be in v1.2.3 it was just a test and it failed. Thanks for posting it here though hopefully others see it too.

thanks
Old   #307

thanks for the quick response.

edit: don't worry it seems to be attacking hovering mobs cept for those at that lake in the holy area :S
Old   #308

i want to say thanks for working on this. i have been using this bot and love it. i play a priest and it works great and seems fairly safe.

if anyone is interested i made one simple addition which has made a lot of difference as a priest, which is to make a loot macro and have him self heal before looting. this helps with unexpected adds and also greatly reduces downtime.

the only problem is he wanders a lot especially with using hallowed strike, which causes him to run to target. he can usually only go a couple hours till dying somehow... usually an add while resting. i have tried to make an attack macro to add a delay after smite (to let the mob run to me) but i cant seem to get it right. a working radius function would be awesome i cant wait.

thanks again for putting the work into this.
Old   #309

hmm i binded rotate to a key and it works in game, but the bot doesn't seem to do the rotating even tho i changed the config bit of the bot alredi. any help :P?
Old   #310

I found a bug this night, dont know if this is allready reported.

But when i had this bot running, after some mobs he keeps standing there, spamming the TAB button, and not fighting any mob, even if the mob is targetted or close, he just keep selecting a new target, and keep the camera turning.

Then after some time he starts attacking a mob, and after he does the same.

Dont know what it is, mabye i got some settings wrong?
Old   #311

Quote:

GLADIATOR
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Einfach die Ketten/Chains in die ersten Reihen (ohne delay).
Put all Chains in the first line of ur Macro.(no delay)
Old   #312

Quote:
thanks for the quick response.

edit: don't worry it seems to be attacking hovering mobs cept for those at that lake in the holy area :S
I haven't noticed that bug, thanks for reporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiojack View Post
i want to say thanks for working on this. i have been using this bot and love it. i play a priest and it works great and seems fairly safe.

if anyone is interested i made one simple addition which has made a lot of difference as a priest, which is to make a loot macro and have him self heal before looting. this helps with unexpected adds and also greatly reduces downtime.

the only problem is he wanders a lot especially with using hallowed strike, which causes him to run to target. he can usually only go a couple hours till dying somehow... usually an add while resting. i have tried to make an attack macro to add a delay after smite (to let the mob run to me) but i cant seem to get it right. a working radius function would be awesome i cant wait.

thanks again for putting the work into this.
Radius is working as far as not going outside a starting radius. With movement i can add an attack distance if that's what you are requesting. not really sure.

Thanks.

Quote:
hmm i binded rotate to a key and it works in game, but the bot doesn't seem to do the rotating even tho i changed the config bit of the bot alredi. any help :P?
Hello change the ingame "View opposite angle" to middle mouse button and then the bot rotate button to MBUTTON this will work.

Thanks.

Quote:
I found a bug this night, dont know if this is allready reported.

But when i had this bot running, after some mobs he keeps standing there, spamming the TAB button, and not fighting any mob, even if the mob is targetted or close, he just keep selecting a new target, and keep the camera turning.

Then after some time he starts attacking a mob, and after he does the same.

Dont know what it is, mabye i got some settings wrong?
Not really sure. You'll need to tell me how you have the bot configured? Are you using a class?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansihansen View Post
GLADIATOR
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Einfach die Ketten/Chains in die ersten Reihen (ohne delay).
Put all Chains in the first line of ur Macro.(no delay)
Thanks for sharing.
Old   #313

Error: need solution plz

Thanks for using mmoBro!
14:45:04.4843750: Failed to Start or Stop
Error:No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
Old   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermisli View Post
Error: need solution plz

Thanks for using mmoBro!
14:45:04.4843750: Failed to Start or Stop
Error:No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
I don't speak spanish fluently, but see where it says System.Core 3.5.0.0 that means you need .net 3.5 sp1.

enjoy
Old   #315

Quote:
Not really sure. You'll need to tell me how you have the bot configured? Are you using a class?
Thanks
Im using a Templar, and i got it also with my Assassin too.

What you need to know about the set up?

Btw anyone have a good set up for assassin?