Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Fair warning to you all
Their bots dont work on Windows 7, but there is supposed to be a fix within the week.

Old   #32

I find it interesting, that the people that say viper has the worst bots, are the same people that have multiple posts on other threads promoting ONE and only ONE bot. I am atleast honest and post the good and bad about what I find in the various bots that I have tried. And I've pretty much tried them all to find the best bot for me. That said, viper is the best one around hands down.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameroz View Post
I find it interesting, that the people that say viper has the worst bots, are the same people that have multiple posts on other threads promoting ONE and only ONE bot. I am atleast honest and post the good and bad about what I find in the various bots that I have tried. And I've pretty much tried them all to find the best bot for me. That said, viper is the best one around hands down.
ive tried pretty much all of them except vipers. and macrogoblin worked well for me. ive got a refund thought because im testing more of them till i make a final decision.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
ive tried pretty much all of them except vipers. and macrogoblin worked well for me. ive got a refund thought because im testing more of them till i make a final decision.
Any of them can let u bot in grp?

Old   #35

The people at viper said they will have advanced grouping working on wednesday. I dont know of any bots that can do that just yet.
Old   #36

Beat me to it. I saw to day that there are options in the advanced hotkeys setup for things like Target Leader, etc. So something are already in. But you cant set it up yet for grouping. Hopefully wed. we'll see.
Old   #37

They did release it. This was just posted an hour or so ago:

AION - 1.3.7.6 (Released 2009-10-6) [ View Issues ]
====================================
-- Initial Pet options have been enabled
-- Initial Grouping options have been enabled
-- Harvesting has been tweaked
-- Mob arrays have been tweaked for missing nodes/mobs
-- Turning code has been tweaked

We will be putting some movies together showing off how to use the pet and grouping options. You can view some of the older help files for some details until we get out more complete documentation.

As always, please keep us posted with any bugs and features you would like fixed and added to the bug tracker.

I could be wrong, but I think its the only bot out there right now that has grouping.
I tried the grouping and it is a little buggy, but it works. I setup a heal bot to follow me around casting heal spells. It takes it about 4-5 seconds before it hooks on to my target, but then it goes like normal. So it needs some tweaking, but gratz to them, as it works!!!
Old   #38

Awesome the bot can finally group. Multibotting here we come
Old   #39

Quote:
Curious, have you tried Aion SZ bot? I've found that bots like MMOviper and macrogoblin are good, but they don't favor classes such as assassins...its geared more towards SMs, sorcs, and chanters. It also takes a long time to set up waypoints, configure skills, set up skill chains, work on delays, etc.

With aion sz, all that stuff is automatic..you can literally be up and runningin 5 minutes.
Old   #40

I bought viper bot with the assumption of a quality product... and wow was i dissapointed.. this bot is a peice of **** and i feel totaly ripped off by them releasing a hastey pile of steaming **** just to turn a quick buck whilst everyone scampers over forums trying to find a bot... be warned.. cheap... bad... garbage.

I bought the bot from work where i dont have pc speakers.. otherwise i would have heard the narrator of their videos actually having to assist their "bot" by clicking on gatherables and mobs to engage the "automatic" botting functions... you guys have some nerve trying to pull a fast one like that... and then to even post videos of ure bot failing hard and have audible mouse clicks of you intervening to try and protray a half decent product..
So they knew their bot didnt work yet they deliberately decieved the customers by adding functions that werent even implemented at the time of release..
my *** i will never use your bots again and i hope anyone that reads this feels the same disgust for you that i do.
/spit
Old   #41

Does Aion SZ even support NA servers?
Old   #42

Totally false information. The bot is fully automated, hell I am using it. As well as others that have posted in this thread. Clicks in the videos? Its prob when the bot hits a key or clicks with the mouse, the bot again is fully automated, it runs on my machine here for about 6 hours at a time before I have to shut it off so I dont draw too much attention to myself. It runs flawlessly for me. So all I can say is shut the **** up if you dont know what you are talking about.

I can tell you that when harvesting, I do not have to click anything for it to gather it. There is no assisting at all. Dude, what the **** are you talking about?

The sad part is that the AION botting community is soo cut throat right now, that there is even people ddos'ing botting sites. The authors of these other bots are spamming all kinds of false information into threads like this, and then spouting in their own threads how good their own bot is.

Please.. move on troll.
Old   #43

I dont know wizlor i think they have a post on another forum.

As for gameroz yea im gonna agree with you. The bot works for me so just randomly saying it doesnt work makes no sense. Im gonna say the Chinese bot is the best based on what everyone is saying here, but what keeps me away from it is i dont know how much its going to be soon and i dont want to learn another bot since im not very tech smart and pay 15+ a month when i can spend 5 a month a be happy . Also how good is the support on the chinese bot. Im afraid its going to be just broken english which is going to suck if a big update comes out and i need help (and im sure i will lol)
Old   #44

Quote:
Totally false information. The bot is fully automated, hell I am using it. As well as others that have posted in this thread. Clicks in the videos? Its prob when the bot hits a key or clicks with the mouse, the bot again is fully automated, it runs on my machine here for about 6 hours at a time before I have to shut it off so I dont draw too much attention to myself. It runs flawlessly for me. So all I can say is shut the **** up if you dont know what you are talking about.

I can tell you that when harvesting, I do not have to click anything for it to gather it. There is no assisting at all. Dude, what the **** are you talking about?

The sad part is that the AION botting community is soo cut throat right now, that there is even people ddos'ing botting sites. The authors of these other bots are spamming all kinds of false information into threads like this, and then spouting in their own threads how good their own bot is.

Please.. move on troll.
If your implying im making this up and have any affiliation with another bot comapny thats bullshit.. unlike yourself who is obviosuly trying to discredit my information.. ive been here posting on many bots good and bad all through aion china..
Take your peice of **** bot and shove it where u most likely receive pleasure.
Old   #45

This thread has honest opinions and opinions of the mmoviper scrubs .. they are easy to spot.. make your own mind up

isnt it amazing that the person validating this bots credibility is also the person that introduced it to us on these forums..
ban these pushers of **** products and miss information.