Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO 4:20 Leveling Server Released

Discussion on CO 4:20 Leveling Server Released within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO 4:20 Leveling Server Released

Evilsnake and myself are proud to announce that CO 4:20 is back, and no longer a pvp server. With the help from Super.Pvpers guide using the LOTF souce, we are finally able to release the server. As of now our rates are 45% exp, and 55% prof. We changed some of the monsters in the games names, and even changed the guards up a bit. Our drop rates will be changed later today, and we will need help with coding. So if there is a coder out there, with a high + on his karma for pvpers.

Our rates, WILL DROP, within a week. So please enjoy while u can. btw, our drop rate is the same as most lvling servers. We do have cp drops, and nice items drops. So just deal with that

Please enjoy

If you need any help, please contact Admin, Sharn, and Kronik in game.
Or on Hamachi contact Sharn, Evilsnake, and Hidan
Old 08/15/2008, 19:42   #2

elite*gold: 111
Havent heard of any of u guys :P
Old 08/15/2008, 21:38   #3

elite*gold: 20
Who the hell is Evilsnake....... i killed some in conquer i think....
Old 08/15/2008, 22:06   #4

elite*gold: 20
ewww lotf :/
Old 08/16/2008, 21:48   #5

elite*gold: 0
We created the site due to all the other pservers being full, laggy, or downtime. If you wish to stay with the servers ur with, by all means have fun. For those who wish to try a new one, the link above will guide you though it.