Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
mmoviper is a ***** sucks it dont loot very well anyone can tell it is a bot it doesnt run very smoothly at all.
Randomly runs away from mobs not worth the fuss here

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygrace3 View Post
mmoviper is a ***** sucks it dont loot very well anyone can tell it is a bot it doesnt run very smoothly at all.
Randomly runs away from mobs not worth the fuss here
was just looking at a youtube video... and to be honest... not even going to consider this. looks horrible. now im back in square one... lol
i wanna try the chinese bot but not sure since hearing different things form different users.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
was just looking at a youtube video... and to be honest... not even going to consider this. looks horrible. now im back in square one... lol
i wanna try the chinese bot but not sure since hearing different things form different users.
I will be testing a chinese one soon hopefully lol i just have to learn how to set i up
Old   #19

can someone upload this bot ? or whats the best bot at the moment for grind AND loot ??

Old   #20

Bought mmoviper.. i can sum it up in 3 words
TERRIBLE
BAD
DELETE
Old   #21

this is why i said in other post to not RUSH on all paid bot, ALL bot are in beta phase and need imporvement made by the dev and tester feedback.
atm u can't get in one macro bot, and think it will be perfect, it can't beta phase and still in developpement.
some ppl will love this one coz it work well with their class, and some other don't like coz not really good for their class, depend what class the dev used to start the developement of his bot.
in some weeks all bots will be finished and at this time u can really test a finished product, not now.
Old   #22

I agree, they have put out 3 patches in 4 days so that tells you atleast its being worked on. I have been with others like MacroGoblin, etc and have had to wait weeks for a fix. I'd much rather stick with a bot that is atleast still getting patches.
Old   #23

i know its my first post so your gonna doubt the legitimacy of my post ...

i signed up for mmoviper 3 days ago .. same day i found out macrogoblin released the bot .. luckily i have a membership to both

in summary -:

Aionviper: had a few problems getting it to load but other than that it runs fine now ..looks a bit botty when searching for mobs as it feels like it only does a mob search when it reaches a waypoint, making the targetting feel weird.
it has a way to set up combo's but has no method to find activation skills .. i.e. to know when you've dodged for the assassin skills.

best feature by far of this bot is the radar. if you decide to play on your own you can use the radar to track the gathering nodes from much further than your site and you can set up filters so you only see players / herbs / mobs.

macrogoblin:- works wonders, slower to set up than aionviper but looks more human and is more customisable. and in the long run probably cheaper because its a one off payment rather than a subscription. cant really fault this bot .. jack is a great dev and you can expect alot of updates from him

choice is up to you but dont think that either are scams or a waste of money
Old   #24

I use MMOVIPERS FFXI bot,and it works fine.

Ive also Tested the Beta Aion bot over there, and it works great,although looks like your botting a bit xD

There also partnered to TU,which isnt quite as good as ElitePvPers, but its where i post most of my Bot(s) in the conquer section. Free Premium overthere ftw.

Also,the Bots at MMOVIPER dont get explained very well,took me atleast an hour to set up the FFXI bot back in 2007. The Aion bot looted fine,attacked fine,and Did well up until the unrealistic movement.
Old   #25

the mmoviper bot is very good if you can follow directions. Also they are releasing an update everyday with fixes untill the bot runs flawlessly. I have posted in their forum multiple times and always got an almost instant response. I would highly recommend this bot.
Old   #26

Actually mmoviper and macrogoblin both suck. Now more than ever with aion botting. The best bot for na/eu botting is the chinese / korean based bot. I had a major issue of getting to work on win7 sp3 but after many hours of banging head on my desk I managed to get it to work. I am loading on other computer and taking notes. Bcoz I am not about to make a post here telling people what I did to make it work, with out sound firm facts and notes of how I made this work. So I am testing on different pc. But as far as this convo about mmoviper and macrogoblin.. lol what a joke, I have tested them, and like alot have done, they both ended up in recycle bin.
Old   #27

MMO Vipers bot is a nice bot to use. If you think its hard to use maybe you are just stupid? He has a video for christ sake walking a blind man through it. Stop being a **** and STFU, let the kid post the bot for the "community" to check out and comment on. I don't want to hear a ****** talk about how he can't run a bot so it sucks.

-----------------------
WAH, the best bot is the chinese / korean based bot.

Why is it the best? cause no one can ******* translate it or rebuild it? that is the best yo! I want one so I can sit around with my thumb up my *** trying to read/translate chinese/korean. w00t sounds fun!

I think I'll stick to actually bottin' and wait for one of you retards to translate chinese / korean based bots.
Old   #28

which chinese/korean bot you people recommend? Does it work for NA server?
Old   #29

From what they say viper works on CN, EU, and NA servers.

And it was updated yet again. Its very stable now. They say grouping is going on next week as well as win7 support.
Old   #30

viper have the WORST bots ever