Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc54 View Post
Hey, i used this bot for.. one night.. before deleting it never to try it again. I was just recently billed again for this **** so if you cancell make sure your subs to mmoviper are dead... as far as ure afking prob..... id say you afk out after selecting to gather and kill because the bots gathering system is terrible.. you are most likely going to gather something.. the bot is failing at locating the gatherable and ure standing there for 10 mins while the bot scans . possibly finds but doesnt start gathering the gatherable.
I havent tried macrogoblin. have just been using KTZ. but i hear as far as these macro bots go its the best.. but.. thats not hard when your competittion is mmoviper and nofap.. cant say whether its worth the money... as for detection... the only way ive been banned in aion in the past is thru a GM coming to my spot and actually asking if i was there... if NC really wanted to ban all botters. itd take a day or 2 of just wandering the maps and doing this.. but.. im pretty sure my ban was due 2 some jobless ****** on my server actually emailing ncsoft.. he goes around doing it to all bots on this server.. so on the whole NCsoft really couldnt give a **** imo.

just choose the most functional bot... which .atm.. even tho its a total peice of **** compared to what we used in china.. its gotta be KTZ /SZ
well KTZ and SZ are good yes but if you use it son or late the ban come...
About Viper on me gathering now work fine, just need set it up correctly and all work perfect, mobs and gathering had no issue as well, yes is a bit more slow than other bot but more safe at my point, aggressive bot will be noticed more easily

Old   #77

i'm a fan of the ninja, hardware based and almost no risk of getting banned. if you plan to use the bot for more than 13 months, you may want to consider it

Old   #78

Did anyone ever test this bot via aionninja as they seem to be the only safe ones without bans.
Old   #79

The Ninja is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameroz View Post
Did anyone ever test this bot via aionninja as they seem to be the only safe ones without bans.
I use the Ninja and Macrogoblin.

I like the control of Macrogoblin because I am a tinkerer. AionNinja works perfectly - it fights, it automatically does your chains without ANY setup whatsoever, I have NEVER seen a better crafting bot - but - it does it THEIR way - which is NOT BAD, but - there is no tinkering. When I AFK bot for short spurts I use the Ninja. When I 2-box 2 accounts or watch my bot while doing some work.

Ninja only works full screen and you are stuck at 1024x768. But - do not doubt - IT WORKS and it works well.

Old   #80

Do you know if ninja will support other resolutions in the future? Im liking mmoviper but im always up for trying new things.
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameroz View Post
Do you know if ninja will support other resolutions in the future? Im liking mmoviper but im always up for trying new things.
I am not affiliated with them to start off - but - my opinion is NO, they will not support other resolutions. They are pixel based - so the pixels have to be in the EXACT same place everytime. They make it easy - the bot sets itself up so no worries there - but you need UI scale = 1 and 1024x768. But it works great honestly.

I have been playing with Angelbot which I like too - but for complex chains or abilities based on reactions (like parry) Macrogoblin is really good, Ninja works for these as well - to my knowledge these are the only two that work with reactionary skills unless I am mistaken. Hopefully Angelbot will support this in the future as I really like this bot and their 2.0 release sounds like it will be awesome.
Old   #82

elite*gold: 340
i want buy this bot, but i dont have a credit card. So what can i do now?
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coromu View Post
i want buy this bot, but i dont have a credit card. So what can i do now?
Contact the seller on the forums or the website.
Old   #84

Is mmoviper undetected as of right now?
Old   #85

i just a want a lvlin bot that i dnt have to pay can somebody please post a link to a good leveling bot?!