Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Yes you figured me out im promoting it by saying the chinese bot is the best lol. I was just saying how the bot worked for me. Before you get your stupid douche attitude stating how im affiliated.

Thats why im sharing other stuff with the site, like guides ect ect? Because it helps me and my bot ooo so much lol idiot. News flash idiot. Just because i like a bot does not mean im being paid by them, i was going to ask you what you had wrong with it because i have been using it awhile and while im not a botting expert i have learned some about it. However how you just became a total *** to me telling me i should be banned for no reason. Well instead how about you stfu. I mean you have been a member than me for 3 months and i have already contributed more than you.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizlor View Post
Does Aion SZ even support NA servers?
Yes. I currently am the only one with NA keys in stock. PM if you want the place to get em.

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by reustrady View Post
Yes you figured me out im promoting it by saying the chinese bot is the best lol. I was just saying how the bot worked for me. Before you get your stupid douche attitude stating how im affiliated.

Thats why im sharing other stuff with the site, like guides ect ect? Because it helps me and my bot ooo so much lol idiot. News flash idiot. Just because i like a bot does not mean im being paid by them, i was going to ask you what you had wrong with it because i have been using it awhile and while im not a botting expert i have learned some about it. However how you just became a total *** to me telling me i should be banned for no reason. Well instead how about you stfu. I mean you have been a member than me for 3 months and i have already contributed more than you.
Just by how defensive you are, it shows that you are working for them. You think people are that naive? Defend yourself some more and prove my point.
Old   #49

Haha the guy who just joined today and says look your defending yourself. Of course im going to defend myself. I just joined this site last week. I enjoy this site. I dont want some jerk getting me banned her just because he/she has some crazy talk.

So basically on your rule atlantica (the user that just joined today for the single post of that) is if i defend myself i must be working for someone and so i should just sit here and let you go off on me lol. Thats like if i defend aion because i play the game then i must be in coohoots with them. Hah

Old   #50

Ban this scammer. We're not buying what he's peddling. MMOViper sucks.

Why is he telling us to go buy it instead of cracking it or sharing it, if he's not from MMOViper?
Old   #51

Do i need to insert ingame acc+pass in this bot, like the SZ one?

Drogao
Old   #52

Hi, somebody first told about a free bot software for Aion, can somebody please tell me where can i find it? i can't find one.
Thanks
Old   #53

Here i posted this in another forum. LOL Most of the bots out suck actually. Here is my quick review on all 3 In order of best to worst i have only tested 5 so far.

1) NZBot
Pro - It is most like l2
Con - Its chinese and no one knows how much it will be on release
2) Damncheaters
Pro - Very stable
Con - Pricey
3) MMOViper
Pro - 5 Bucks and A Radar
Con - No win 7 support
4) NOFap
Pro - Its free
Con - Its free....
5) Macrogoblin
Pro - large community, Downloadable waypoints
Con - Bot runs around random, doesnt kill as well as others.
Old   #54

Thanks
Old   #55

Viper now has windows 7 support, supports grouping, and pets. SO it should move up on your list probably, lol. Prob to #1, I love it, and it runs flawless for me. Prob only down side, is you have to watch some videos on how to set it up.
Old   #56

K ill update it gameroz good post i didnt even see that they changed that. Finally i can use my other comps. The bot still needs some loving for killing mobs and it has a ways to go for mmoviper and damncheaters if they want to get anywhere close to the nzbot as it kills for skills. But all these so called english resellers are ******* me off, and the price of the bot is annoying. They need just one english site because i have seen 4 sites that are going to be or are so called official resellers.

1) NZBot
Pro - It is most like l2
Con - Its Chinese and they are whoring themselves out to multiple sites as a "official reseller of the bot". They need one official english provider. Also pricey when they go retail.
2) MMOViper
Pro - 5 Bucks and A Radar
Con - Needs tweaks for killing mobs (can have problems still)
3) Damncheaters
Pro - Very stable
Con - Pricey
4) NOFap
Pro - Its free
Con - Its free....
5) Macrogoblin
6) VGBuddy
Pro - Been around a long time and some of the best speed hacks out there.
Con - Bot doesnt really work for me, and speed hack will go away when aion adds detection again.
7) MMOGuider
Pro - Like the websites layout and videos
Con - Couldnt get the bot to work
Old   #57

Ban this scammer. We're not buying what he's peddling. MMOViper sucks.

Why is he telling us to go buy it instead of cracking it or sharing it, if he's not from MMOViper?

+1

Personally i think its an insult to the community to think we couldnt recognise a slippery slimy little salesman and his dribble.
Go to aionsource with this peice of ****..im sure you will find your desired customer base there. We tend to be a bit more discerning and well... we cant stand a bullshitter.. so save your words for your next viper video o and while im on the subject..heres a free little tip.. EDIT OUT THE MOUSE CLICK SOUNDS NEXT TIME... lol what a joke.

O and to prove my point at how bad this bot is.. they actually still have their original videos on their site.. lol but here is the AUTOMATIC BOTTING VIDEO

Go to 3 mins. listen for yourself as some hillbilly tells you how the bot is automatically harvesting as u hear him clicking his ridiculously loud mouse buttons in order to actually get the bot to gather.. also.. u can see the targeting fail of this bot in this video as well.. spams tab.. and altho none of the mobs were in combat it doesnt attk any of them but the explanation is "that guy was attacking them" lol my ***... end of story. watch the vid... and ban this wanna be used car salesman.
Old   #58

I posted a new bot so im a scammer lol. I told you about it because if someone wants to crack it go ahead. Did you read my first post idiot, i said how i dont know much about botting and if there was a better one to tell me DUH. Man you dont even read the posts and just say ban someone. I dont care if you hate or love the bot im just sharing information with the site like what i have been posting.

You are clearly someone from another botting company mad at me because i am trying to share stuff with the community. Why dont you try to hack it? I know i cant hack, if you read my first post you would know that. Also im not a caster so i never watched that video until now and it looks like the bot had a little bug in it. However since i want to argue with you lol.

Ugh i dont even know why im arguing with you over a **** bot. However we all know what your response is going to be lol.
Old   #59

I am using the MMOViper bot on Windows 7 and it works great.
No, its not perfect, but what bot is?
A little tough to set up, yes, a lot of options, yes.
But, its more sophisticated than these other bots and the right configuration cannot be beat.
Also, spending the 5$ gets you access to there other bots (AOC, WAR, ROM, FFXI, etc)
Old   #60

So im updating some info on the bots

1) NZBot
Pro - It is most like l2
Con - Its Chinese and they are whoring themselves out to multiple sites as a "official reseller of the bot". They need one official english provider. Also pricey when they go retail. Also it may be the one that got everyone banned.
2) MMOViper
Pro - 5 Bucks and A Radar. Also access to other bots for the 5 bucks. Has video guides.
Con - Can take awhile to setup.
3) Ninjabuddy
Pro - Great hunting bot, great crafting bot.
Con - VERY PRICEY, bad site support.
4) NOFap
Pro - Its free
Con - Not as good at hunting. Has background mode.
5) Damncheaters
Pro - Very stable
Con - Pricey, Still has no radar out.
6) Macrogoblin
7) VGBuddy
Pro - Been around a long time and some of the best speed hacks out there.
Con - Bot doesnt really work for me, and speed hack will go away when aion adds detection again.
8) MMOGuider
Pro - Like the websites layout and videos.
Con - Couldnt get the bot to work.