Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Just quit posting ******. SZ bot is the most advanced but just like KTZ they are both packetbots which mean it's detectable.
MMOViper and Macrogoblin both work fine as key pressers and memory readers which means they're undetectable.
NInjaBuddy,DamnCheaters, Aionbuddy etc are just hack jobs copying others' apps. Stay away from them.

Old   #62

Where can i get ninjabuddy ?

Old   #63

There is a thread at the top of this forum for it.

There is the direct link. Not sure why you want ninja there are so many other bots better than it.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by skankinred View Post
Just quit posting ******. SZ bot is the most advanced but just like KTZ they are both packetbots which mean it's detectable.
MMOViper and Macrogoblin both work fine as key pressers and memory readers which means they're undetectable.
NInjaBuddy,DamnCheaters, Aionbuddy etc are just hack jobs copying others' apps. Stay away from them.
I thought they write memory (inject memory rather than packets) either way there is a good chance that you will end up banned when they do even the most rudimentary detection.

What's NinjaBuddy? Do you mean AionNinja? If so that is an 'original'.

Old   #65

THIS IS A SCAM
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by reustrady View Post
A subscription is only 5 bucks which is a steal compared to what other sites are charging. Went with them over macrogoblin based on the price.

Macrogoblin is $30/year, mmoviper is $60/year. So you chose mmoviper because you wanted something more expensive?
Old   #67

atm I tried only Viper, well not so bad except all settings but atm i think is a bit useless without pot using and also after some minuts like 10/15 max it stop to do everything, can anyone explain to me what really we can do with viper and how make it running for more than 10min?
I use Spirit master class

thanks
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
the chineese bot don't have a keylogger, if it has i will never try it and dl it.
but if u don't want to try it it's ur choice, just said u miss a really good product.

reustrady : check all my guide on botsmall forum, it's easy to setup with the guid
mmoviper is hard to setup for a guy who never use a bot before, coz skill config are complex.
and chineese is not a macro or key presser, it's a reel bot, u can chat ingame while botting, run in background, to setup ur skill just tick one option (use intelligent skill mode) and it's done.
aww you mean Botsmall got a bot for aion? if yes is great I have used one of their bot for another MMO and honestly never find one good like that, nice to know im gona look rightnow on botsmall website
Old   #69

Anyone tried the Viper -Radar-?
Old   #70

the radar consists of an annoying expanded mini map in the middle of ure screen.. with red dots.. indicating enemy mobs.. or.. players.. tbh.. its irritating.. i prefer some of the other bots sound ques upon automatic player detection... a player comes within quite a large radius and DING... u can see players on ure mini map as larger red dots.. and its non inhibiting..but each to their own..if u feel like playing aion with a giant sonar dial in the middle of your screen.. then you will love it.. but yeah like ive said.. other methods seem to be alot less inhibiting and atleast u can rest easy while alt tabbed .. ure bot will ding if players come.. o wait.. viper cant alt tab... umm trying to be constructive this post.. but... ok done.

P.s
Still waiting on the guy to click my mouse buttons while gathering to b delivered..... i bought it months ago and hes not arrived yet.. any idea on when i can expect him? After watching your automatic gathering vid i assumed he was part of the package?

lol sorry couldnt resist. they STILL have the video where he constantly has to assist the bot on their website.... click click click!
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc54 View Post
the radar consists of an annoying expanded mini map in the middle of ure screen.. with red dots.. indicating enemy mobs.. or.. players.. tbh.. its irritating.. i prefer some of the other bots sound ques upon automatic player detection... a player comes within quite a large radius and DING... u can see players on ure mini map as larger red dots.. and its non inhibiting..but each to their own..if u feel like playing aion with a giant sonar dial in the middle of your screen.. then you will love it.. but yeah like ive said.. other methods seem to be alot less inhibiting and atleast u can rest easy while alt tabbed .. ure bot will ding if players come.. o wait.. viper cant alt tab... umm trying to be constructive this post.. but... ok done.

P.s
Still waiting on the guy to click my mouse buttons while gathering to b delivered..... i bought it months ago and hes not arrived yet.. any idea on when i can expect him? After watching your automatic gathering vid i assumed he was part of the package?

lol sorry couldnt resist. they STILL have the video where he constantly has to assist the bot on their website.... click click click!
I dont know your experience with Viper but i never assist it with my mouse, it work really fine, well cant be perfect, sometime it stop and i get disconnect for afk time, i noticed it stop alot after some minuts when i do gathering and grinding together.
I will try macrogoblin too can someone post here the link?
thanks
Old   #72

Did you ever try macrogoblin and compare them. I dont want to spend money on another bot hah.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
I dont know your experience with Viper but i never assist it with my mouse, it work really fine, well cant be perfect, sometime it stop and i get disconnect for afk time, i noticed it stop alot after some minuts when i do gathering and grinding together.
I will try macrogoblin too can someone post here the link?
thanks
Hey, i used this bot for.. one night.. before deleting it never to try it again. I was just recently billed again for this **** so if you cancell make sure your subs to mmoviper are dead... as far as ure afking prob..... id say you afk out after selecting to gather and kill because the bots gathering system is terrible.. you are most likely going to gather something.. the bot is failing at locating the gatherable and ure standing there for 10 mins while the bot scans . possibly finds but doesnt start gathering the gatherable.
I havent tried macrogoblin. have just been using KTZ. but i hear as far as these macro bots go its the best.. but.. thats not hard when your competittion is mmoviper and nofap.. cant say whether its worth the money... as for detection... the only way ive been banned in aion in the past is thru a GM coming to my spot and actually asking if i was there... if NC really wanted to ban all botters. itd take a day or 2 of just wandering the maps and doing this.. but.. im pretty sure my ban was due 2 some jobless ****** on my server actually emailing ncsoft.. he goes around doing it to all bots on this server.. so on the whole NCsoft really couldnt give a **** imo.

just choose the most functional bot... which .atm.. even tho its a total peice of **** compared to what we used in china.. its gotta be KTZ /SZ
Old   #74

From the MMOViper Site

AION - Change Log

AION - 1.3.8.2 (11-5-09) [ View Issues ]
=================================
- 0000249: [Bugs] Stand Up After Rest after Agro at Node... - resolved.
- 0000250: [Bugs] Submit Bug Feature Button Stuck Down - resolved.
- 0000253: [Bugs] after flee character stands still - resolved.
- 0000266: [Bugs] Toggles autorun - resolved.
- 0000267: [Bugs] Bot will not move on after fleeing - resolved.
- 0000291: [Feature Request] Death Counter / quit - resolved.
- 0000300: [Bugs] Stutter while radar open - resolved.
- 0000180: [Feature Request] Flee request (ScreamingEagle) - resolved.
- 0000289: [Bugs] After Fight Text - resolved.
Old   #75

Discussions about Conquer, any discussion related to Conquer
Discutii despre conquer,orice fel de discutii legate de conquer