Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 10 20.41%
No Animation 9 18.37%
Custom Animation 7 14.29%
Enhanced Animation 11 22.45%
I don't use any 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #5836
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 5
Does the script work like? I already tried to select the character on the map already tried to select a part of the map already tried to select the X to close the game and nothing happens
I'm trying and nothing happens, it opens a list of friends and then it does not follow anything else the scritp loads and nothing happens
It does what exactly because I put the mouse over the X and press delete and nothing happens



Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5837
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Does the script work like? I already tried to select the character on the map already tried to select a part of the map already tried to select the X to close the game and nothing happens
I'm trying and nothing happens, it opens a list of friends and then it does not follow anything else the scritp loads and nothing happens
It does what exactly because I put the mouse over the X and press delete and nothing happens
Maybe you have notifications turned off at windows, you should get some notifications telling you to hover your mouse above a friend and press delete then hover mouse over "visit friend" and press delete again.
That's all you need to prepare, the next time you press delete it will teleport to the home of your selected friend in less then 100 milliseconds


Paraly is offline  
Old   #5838
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Maybe you have notifications turned off at windows, you should get some notifications telling you to hover your mouse above a friend and press delete then hover mouse over "visit friend" and press delete again.
That's all you need to prepare, the next time you press delete it will teleport to the home of your selected friend in less then 100 milliseconds

Where do I find the list of friends with houses? Because I press delete it appears there selected and teleport but then it does not happen anymore it does not appear anymore and when I need to delete it appears very fast it opens a test box and nothing happens
I think I understood how it works but only once does the option appear the friends window appears is left open for you to select the friend
But then it does not appear anymore and you press delete and the list of sounds appears and a text box appears and nothing happens





Is the shortcut key for relashionship crystal?
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5839
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Where do I find the list of friends with houses? Because I press delete it appears there selected and teleport but then it does not happen anymore it does not appear anymore and when I need to delete it appears very fast it opens a test box and nothing happens
I think I understood how it works but only once does the option appear the friends window appears is left open for you to select the friend
But then it does not appear anymore and you press delete and the list of sounds appears and a text box appears and nothing happens





Is the shortcut key for relashionship crystal?
do you have teamviewer?


Paraly is offline  
Old   #5840
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 2
Is there a weekly/daily script in production?
node182 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5841
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
i Cant start the 3.97. Every time i start the program my anti virus bloked and says that it has one malware.
Why?
PaxDei is offline  
Old   #5842
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxDei View Post
i Cant start the 3.97. Every time i start the program my anti virus bloked and says that it has one malware.
Why?
Let me guess, you have kasperskz.
Simply add the hack as exception or turn the antivir off
Quote:
Originally Posted by node182 View Post
Is there a weekly/daily script in production?
Not yet
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5843
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 2
Weekly first please, daily is easy enough to afk at the moment.
Cuckedbattles is offline  
Old   #5844
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Let me guess, you have kasperskz.
Simply add the hack as exception or turn the antivir off

Not yet
Yes i use Kaspersky
ty Paraly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Let me guess, you have kasperskz.
Simply add the hack as exception or turn the antivir off

Not yet
Yes i use Kaspersky
ty Paraly
PaxDei is offline  
Old   #5845
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 5
Hello Paraly, is your have provide any ways to be hidden from AiDPSMeter ? because the annoying program got updated few days ago
medo4499 is offline  
Old   #5846
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by medo4499 View Post
Hello Paraly, is your have provide any ways to be hidden from AiDPSMeter ? because the annoying program got updated few days ago
Maybe, I did a tool for the day aiDPSmeter comes back, I'm just not sure yet if it really hides the value, I'll test it later
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5847
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Maybe, I did a tool for the day aiDPSmeter comes back, I'm just not sure yet if it really hides the value, I'll test it later

let us know if its working
medo4499 is offline  
Old   #5848
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by medo4499 View Post
let us know if its working
No sadly it's not working, so everyone be careful with the animation modes
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5849
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 2
rip
node182 is offline  
Old   #5850
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Hello , its only 1 hack by 1 abo ?


s2ede is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.