Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 112 21.71%
Barracks 296 57.36%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.93%
Voters: 516. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 0
What is this tolerance 1-255 on the new script mats. i had no idea xD can you please enlighten me paraly thx.



huntersnip is offline  
Old   #4337
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersnip View Post
What is this tolerance 1-255 on the new script mats. i had no idea xD can you please enlighten me paraly thx.
It's for the PIN entering part which works by image recognition, it has used a tolerance of 40 by default in the past.
So simply enter "40" there, just in case he doesn't enter the PIN you should change your PIN to "0|6|0|6|0|6" and use a higher tolerance like "80"


Paraly is offline  
Old   #4338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Friends, in relation to bug the DS, just use a scrolling speed that will have no problem. Tested in 10 runs, all were complete!!!!!

Can someone pass me a script to collect Aether ???
jader2016 is offline  
Old   #4339
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by jader2016 View Post
Friends, in relation to bug the DS, just use a scrolling speed that will have no problem. Tested in 10 runs, all were complete!!!!!

Can someone pass me a script to collect Aether ???
I doubt that anyone will share their private aether script, however creating such a script is really simple just take a look


Paraly is offline  
Old   #4340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Does the Tiamat Stronghold script still work? I noticed it wasn't on the script list anymore but I still have the files!
EliteChanter is offline  
Old   #4341
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteChanter View Post
Does the Tiamat Stronghold script still work? I noticed it wasn't on the script list anymore but I still have the files!
No it doesn't work anymore, they fixed the exp from adds at 5.0
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Someone got a problem with AntiAFK ? I always got DC
nickjaspion is offline  
Old   #4343
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 4
okay guys, 3 of my account got banned from using the main exploit for finding recipes, which delets chars and creates
my other account that only used material script was not banned.

just letting you guys know all 3 alt accounts were banned in a day, and one literally 15 minutes after I made it
yamm0yum is offline  
Old   #4344
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
Someone got a problem with AntiAFK ? I always got DC
You should prefer using a AntiAFK script instead of the build in function

A normal AntiAFK script without moving
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
Command=;
#ENDIF
SendKey=0x49;
Delay=5000;
SendKey=0x1B;
Delay=60000;
Command=/w %CHARNAME AFK!;
Delay=60000;

A AntiAFK script while selling some items in private shop
Code:
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
Command=;
#ENDIF
SendKey=0x76;
#IF=%Timer=1000,1800000;
Command=/w %CHARNAME I'm still selling!;
CreateTimer=1000;
#ENDIF
(Be sure "Select Nearest Ally" is binded to F7 at Aion which is by default)
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4345
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
aw thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You should prefer using a AntiAFK script instead of the build in function

A normal AntiAFK script without moving
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
Command=;
#ENDIF
SendKey=0x49;
Delay=5000;
SendKey=0x1B;
Delay=60000;
Command=/w %CHARNAME AFK!;
Delay=60000;

A AntiAFK script while selling some items in private shop
Code:
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
Command=;
#ENDIF
SendKey=0x76;
#IF=%Timer=1000,1800000;
Command=/w %CHARNAME I'm still selling!;
CreateTimer=1000;
#ENDIF
(Be sure "Select Nearest Ally" is binded to F7 at Aion which is by default)
nickjaspion is offline  
Old   #4346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
hello paraly, my vanillatools is no opening today! did u disabled it ?or just some bug here u,u >.<
fakelucas0157 is offline  
Old   #4347
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I doubt that anyone will share their private aether script, however creating such a script is really simple just take a look here
Is it possible to make it fly normally and not teleport to the aether crystals?
EliteChanter is offline  
Old   #4348
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,316
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteChanter View Post
Is it possible to make it fly normally and not teleport to the aether crystals?
I'm pretty sure other players will see a smooth movement when you use MoveTo while free flight.

you could also set the speed value to something low like "50" it will teleport in really small steps then.
Be sure you also play the script the with a speed of 50
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 8
no they see teleport i have check it a lot of times. you make teleports also you fly sometimes backward or with some other weird way
7life is offline  
Old   #4350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
hi Paraly, Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.87 work well a few hours ago, but now it wont start, i try manytime but cant start it, can you help me? I see it running in task manager, but in taskbar does not have it's icon.

My Unique ID: 8465-7882-7368-6876-6945-7284-8067-11697110114105100100108101


tanriddle is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.