Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
where u see me flaming?

Old   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipo3 View Post
where u see me flaming?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stipo3 View Post
no need to flame anyone ladies....
Right there. When you refer to a man as a "lady," it is usually a rude way to address someone of the male gender.

Old   #393

Hmm okay... firewall running got the popup when i click start... char starts running in one direction and only in that one...will not do anything else and i looked @ my skill box under tab 3 left side ( available skills ) is empty o_o any ideas?
Old   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneCall View Post
Hmm okay... firewall running got the popup when i click start... char starts running in one direction and only in that one...will not do anything else and i looked @ my skill box under tab 3 left side ( available skills ) is empty o_o any ideas?
Which version of the bot are you using.

Old   #395

Has anyone figured out how to get two bots to group? I've been trying and have not been able to get them to attack the same mob and follow one another.
Old   #396

Hi again guys, ive noticed people are talkign about different version bots, the one crackcat posted at the beginning 5mb one is that a new one or is that the old one people say they have no problems with, and where abouts do i find the other versions please, any info wud be much appreciated, and keep the good work up
Old   #397

Found the solution for no skill and xyz=0 problem. I will say u guys the soluction, when i get answer on my question about multi characters configuration bot file.
Old   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
Found the solution for no skill and xyz=0 problem. I will say u guys the soluction, when i get answer on my question about multi characters configuration bot file.
so stupid ... if i was modo you will be banned from this board
Old   #399

Quote:
haha. what a douche.

i found salution by myself.
Old   #400

Quote:
Are you really trying to lie to people in order to get your own answer? That's incredibly selfish, nobody knows how with this current bot. Rather than be greedy, why don't you tell us the solution for the xyz=0 problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipperzzz View Post
If you truly did find the solution, some people might be glad if you shared it. I'm guessing you're just saying this in spite of him though.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #401

well i rly dunno how to fix the old bot.... dident try new 1....
i tryed reinstlaling bot, reinstalling firewall , launching all as it supposed to launch . and still got 0,0,0 coords etc....plz help somebody
Old   #402

Arrow

First, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this bot thread for making a great guide and troubleshooting thread.

Second, I'd like to put in a small contribution. I don't know if it will help but for those that don't like gameguard on, there is a website that has a gameguard patch for aion.

I did not make the patch, but I have used it on the Aion CN version with xp. It does work. No gameguard.

Here is the website

Cheers
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #403

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipperzzz View Post
anyway u could tell me how to fix coordinate problem?
Old   #404

Hey guys ! First thx CrackCat for the nice work you did. All work good for me except one thing (don't worry, not the firewall windows xD).

When the bot is hunting, at one moment, my caracter (assassin) stop all after looting and don't want to move again. I have to manualy use one skill to make him move again.

Someone have the same problem and an idea to fix it plz ?

Thx for all
Old   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonintl View Post
First, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this bot thread for making a great guide and troubleshooting thread.

Second, I'd like to put in a small contribution. I don't know if it will help but for those that don't like gameguard on, there is a website that has a gameguard patch for aion.

I did not make the patch, but I have used it on the Aion CN version with xp. It does work. No gameguard.

Here is the website

Cheers
hello m8 , thx for that game guard killer , it kills gameguard fine , my 0,0,0 coords problem dident get fixed with it tho....dunno wtf is going on... i used bot for 4 weeks and now i cant get it working, any other solutions?