Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
Sure sure you can continue crying together your noworkbot lolz

Nice finally someone smart have start use the brain, if too all other do that is better, but for any is more ez crying and waiting for some ppl found the soluction.

Who are you? Idk who are you, but ur bs don't touch me, if i need wait all noobs fix the problem, i need wait really long long time. LOLz

haha +1

Old   #422

f.... ,s.....,damnit , fixed LSP with that haowan thing and still 0,0,0 coords

Old   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewolf View Post
Which version of the bot are you using.
The Aion bot posted @ the start of this thread

No matter what i try it seems i just cannot get the bot to work RIGHT.. it loads up fine i leave the popup alone and when i click start it just runs in one direction only wont attack mobs or anything and when i go to the skill window under tab 3 my skills are blank =/
Old   #424

where you can see the instruction to launch a new bot?

Old   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
Who are you? Idk who are you, but ur bs don't touch me, if i need wait all noobs fix the problem, i need wait really long long time. LOLz
I'm the one who translated the bot you ******* idiot. Nobody here is a noob just because they release an update and some bots get messed up. Their update should have stopped all of them. Also, if they're fixing a problem that you cannot fix. You are the noob, not them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #426

please stop the flamewars :s letz rather force together and find the solution to main problem : 0,0,0 coords and no skills under window 3

cheers
Old   #427

hey,
i've got a little problem.
Since today my char is always running and don't want to stop even if i use herb treatment. That i did usually to stop him running.(i'm using olf bot)
I've looked over all the topic and i didn't find any solutions.

Someone can help me plz?
Gratz for your tuto.
Old   #428

i fixed my lsp by doing something here since i dont know what fixed it i will post everything i did

1.Launch aion shourcut from desktop update and exit.
2.Move Ballboy-Launcher from you bot folder and place on desktop.
3.Launch Ballboy-Launcher and update, i then opened the game and exited.
4.Move Ballboy-Launcher back to your bot folder (i believe mine was at the desktop also idk if that makes a difference or not)
5.Run Ballboy-Launcher once more log in go to char press Home and hopefully your coordinates have been fixed.

This worked for me after trouble shooting for like 3 days right now i me and 2 friends are botting. We are all using Windows Vista Ultimate 64 and Eset Smarts Security. I was the only one that had problems with the bot im guessing they didnt have lsp issue because they didnt start to bot until after the update. I tired that lsp button that bot launcher or whatever the **** it is and it didnt work so i changed my password and deleted it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnforgivenFailure View Post
i fixed my lsp by doing something here since i dont know what fixed it i will post everything i did

1.Launch aion shourcut from desktop update and exit.
2.Move Ballboy-Launcher from you bot folder and place on desktop.
3.Launch Ballboy-Launcher and update, i then opened the game and exited.
4.Move Ballboy-Launcher back to your bot folder (i believe mine was at the desktop also idk if that makes a difference or not)
5.Run Ballboy-Launcher once more log in go to char press Home and hopefully your coordinates have been fixed.

This worked for me after trouble shooting for like 3 days right now i me and 2 friends are botting. We are all using Windows Vista Ultimate 64 and Eset Smarts Security. I was the only one that had problems with the bot im guessing they didnt have lsp issue because they didnt start to bot until after the update. I tired that lsp button that bot launcher or whatever the **** it is and it didnt work so i changed my password and deleted it.
hey thx for the tip...but what do you mean with " update" what button on launcher is it?
Old   #430

omg that worked!!!!! thx @ unforgivenfailture
Old   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewolf View Post
I'm the one who translated the bot you ******* idiot. Nobody here is a noob just because they release an update and some bots get messed up. Their update should have stopped all of them. Also, if they're fixing a problem that you cannot fix. You are the noob, not them.
kiss my ***? sure you can, and what translate?
I am using this bot in english, i got it 3month ago on one USA forum, i have try it only any week ago. You haven't do nothing for me, and if i ask i want answer and not free insult like your, the admin don't say you nothing? But is fine i haven't free time to waste with you. btw /clap /clap for the translate. Now you can try "fix" the problem.

About the problem location 0 or no skills, isn't the bot problem, the bot work.
I have tried alot for make work the bot, i have used LSP fix from the bot program, and later i changed bot folder, i have not changed files or folder. Any chinese forum talk about one program the name is in chinese i know is 360dfsssf, this program work like a control lan/internet and in it, you can find "reset LSP" i have used it and bot restarted working, but after 10-15min the bot stop work, i have tried distalling the 360sadasd and now all work good.
If someone is interested at this program i can refind where and the info for reset LSP.
Old   #432

i have another problem...i am runing licenced Windows vista Home premium...and when i hit bot launcher it starts...after it starts my game laucher...i hit start...the game starts but the bot program dont show in tray icon and when i hit home it doesnt work....did anyone experienced same problem like i did and got any solution...?please give an answer...thanks in advance
Old   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1000 View Post
i have another problem...i am runing licenced Windows vista Home premium...and when i hit bot launcher it starts...after it starts my game laucher...i hit start...the game starts but the bot program dont show in tray icon and when i hit home it doesnt work....did anyone experienced same problem like i did and got any solution...?please give an answer...thanks in advance
try runing it in windows xp mode...
Icon right click/ settimgs/compacability/ xp sp2
Something like that
Old   #434

Try deinstalling bot and firewall , reboot , install new, reboot . Make sure language settings are made correctly.
Old   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1000 View Post

Is happen the same at me, times ago when i was tring make work the bot, sure the icon don't show, but if u press Home button that work.

Btw if u don't know,
Ins button = start the bot
Canc button = stop the bot
Short command if you don't want open all the times the bot, after you put the location.

If someone know, in whitch file the bot save the configuration like skills and abilitys, let me know

For who is interested, i know any ppl use instant fast cast recast bot, i have see bot sorc spam 4-5 flame harpoon II on one mob in 8sec. Is a bot for 0recast, instant ability @@