Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estryark View Post
DUDE, that linker.dll killed me.
AVG detects it as a threat and if you delete it, you kill your internet connection. I had no clue how to fix it after it got deleted...Does anyone knows how to resolve this? I really have no clue how to do winsock reset...because im newb like that.

Do I have to delete that linker.dll and run a fix tool?
In the start menu, select Run... then type cmd, should open a DOS window, then type "netsh winsock reset" in that window. Should say some stuff, reboot, your internet should be fixed.

Old   #542

Help !! What i can do i become e message ingame in 2-5minutes An Illegal Programm Detected!! Sry for my Engliish Im German^^ i take a gg killer and i play a china client!!
Pls helpppp me!!

Old   #543

My Game Account dont go where i can change my password for china Client i create my account on this site please help me guys!!
Old   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
may be he try other bots from chenese forums or other stuff, bots in this forum are not infected but who knows they also made some things in windows for example the new new bot replace system file - linker.dll in windows\system32 folder.
Did you use all the bots of this forum???
Are you sure its not infected???

Exept Aionjn.exe all other bot are infected and have trojans.!!!!
&
linker.dll isnt windows file is a trojan

Old   #545

Ranger

Is there any one out there that know how to setup a ranger ? and can post it or share it with me
Old   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcrizza View Post
Help !! What i can do i become e message ingame in 2-5minutes An Illegal Programm Detected!! Sry for my Engliish Im German^^ i take a gg killer and i play a china client!!
Pls helpppp me!!
sam me i have this message amyone can help us
Old   #547

has anyone got banned from botting yet???
Old   #548

anyone can help me in Aion-Bot if i die How to restore my life again b/s i see som
als tak life and to go hunting Again ????
Old   #549

does this bot still work for ver 1.2??? anybody out there hu's region is already 1.2 and still using this bot???
Old   #550

I have gone through all the setup steps multiple times with a friend that has the bot working but when I get in game and bring up the bot window there are no skills in the skill window, nor do they show up when i start the bot and the main.exe firewall thing comes up.
Old   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estryark View Post
DUDE, that linker.dll killed me.
AVG detects it as a threat and if you delete it, you kill your internet connection. I had no clue how to fix it after it got deleted...Does anyone knows how to resolve this? I really have no clue how to do winsock reset...because im newb like that.

Do I have to delete that linker.dll and run a fix tool?
go to and download lspfix.zip and run lspfix.exe.

LspFix will detect the obnormal dlls and delete them and fix LSP.

Change your password ASAP in because most likely it has been compromised.
Old   #552

Seriously, could you give a guide to installing the Kingsoft Firewall stuff? It's way longer than I thought and SO MUCH to choose. I can't barely think of what is what, cause there are like always 2-4 options. :O
Old   #553

I apologize in advance if someone posted the same thing, couldn't find it in search and was too lazy to manually read through 50 pages. So my issue here is that whenever I click the bot launcher it loads up, i click the left tab and then the aion launcher pops up. I hit the start button and then a popup comes up. On the pop up i click the left button (Assuming it's yes) then i continue to hit the start button again and it acts as if it was running and then it just exits. Anyone having the same issue ? Help would be appreciated.
Old   #554

Anyone can use Armor of balance.i cant use this skill when I use Armor of balance skill the bot always close.How can i fix it .Im gradiator. sorry my bad english.
Old   #555

Some guides I made

Installing the bot
Step 1: Install the following software

AION Client
Kingsoft Personal Firewall 9 Plus (Install everything if you are not sure. Exe file can be found on the first page)

Note: Personally, I was using Norton Internet Security and I realize that the bot doesn't work. After taking down one mob, the "Failed" message popup. If your firewall or internet security software doesn't work OR the "Failed" message just keep popping up, just installing Kingsoft Personal Firewall 9 Plus for heaven sake!

Step 2: Starting up

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Click on "开始" to begin and AION Client will start like how you started it without the bot.

Login the game with your user ID and password.

Step 3: Configuring your bot

Once done, press on the "Home" on your keyboard or double click on the icon below

If you just want the bot to hunt around your area, just follow the Basic Guide on the first page.

Step 4: Configuring Kingsoft Personal Firewall 9 Plus

This is the most important step before the bot starts to work. When you start the bot, there will be a popup and you are to LEAVE IT AS IT IS and make the popup is THERE as your bot start rolling.

Done!
Other Configurations

1. How to make the bot run back to the same spot if he dies?

Recently I just realize how it works.

Step 1: Start recording your route taken by clicking on the 纪录开始

Step 2: Start running from the Bind Point (Starting point) to the Hunting Point

Step 3: Click on the 保存记录 once you reached your hunting point to save your route taken

Step 4: To enable the bot to run from the town after resurrect, check the following boxes

Step 5: At same hunting point you ran to, click on the following to save

Done!

2. I accidentally click on "Allow always" or "Block always" or the popup doesn't show up

Well, you might have screwed up the setting a little bit. So, just re-configure the Firewall setting before you start your AION Client again.

Step 1: Open up your Firewall

Step 2: Click on the tab "Application"

Step 3: Scroll up and down to look for "Main MFC Application".

Step 4: Lastly, change the setting to "Ask" by clicking on it

And you are done!
Hope this additional guide clear up the confusion

Note: Just install Kingsoft Personal Firewall 9 Plus if you want the bot to work 100%.

Thanks
2 Users