Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkirk View Post
Hi,

Someone boting with a Spirit Master? Could say me what skills uses?
I think this class is not very good for bot.
LOL Bot spirit master will only get u killed!, Do not bother botting with SM. Tried and FAILED!

Old   #377

So anyone found out yet how to fix 0,0,0 Coords and no skillz? :/ , i tryed reinstalling bot and firewall...nothing

Old   #378

for me can't get it to work
i installed all the thing and i luanch the launcher with left button in the bot, and when i click start on the launcher launcher crash
Old   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by talix001 View Post
i love GG
can u give a turorial how to use bots? i got location x,y,z 0 nad noskills to choose.

Old   #380

/bump . i see buncha bots working on my server , gief some tippz
Old   #381

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A TUTORIAL FOR A NEW BOT, JUST LIKE THE CRACKCAT DID? PLEASE.
Old   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipperzzz View Post
CAN SOMEONE MAKE A TUTORIAL FOR A NEW BOT, JUST LIKE THE CRACKCAT DID? PLEASE.
It wont be translated though, because I'm not going to do any translations for a broken new bot when the old one works 100% fine. IF THE NEW ONE DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, JUST USE THE OLD ONE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE OLD ONE.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewolf View Post
It wont be translated though, because I'm not going to do any translations for a broken new bot when the old one works 100% fine. IF THE NEW ONE DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, JUST USE THE OLD ONE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE OLD ONE.
i was using old bot for 2weeks. got lvl 30. everything was excellent until one day game had update. i think it was a gameguard update, coz when i try to bot, game crashes after 30sec. 3days of trying all the allowed ways to bot, i fixed the 30sec crash, but now my location x,y,z is 0 and no skills to use.

now you see the prob? HOW TO FIX F***ING location x,y,z 0 ???? HEEEELPPPP! *cry*
Old   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewolf View Post

ya alrite m8 . letz make a deal ..
u say it work
some ppl like me ...well it rly dont work otherwise we wouldnt be here.
i used old bot untill yesterday , every-day....worked perfect .apsolutely no problem . i got 0,0,0 coords and no skill now...thats why i ask for help..
no need for translataion etc...
if u would be a good pal...and post us /dl links of new bot so we can try it that would be great.
cheers
Old   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipo3 View Post
ya alrite m8 . letz make a deal ..
u say it work
some ppl like me ...well it rly dont work otherwise we wouldnt be here.
i used old bot untill yesterday , every-day....worked perfect .apsolutely no problem . i got 0,0,0 coords and no skill now...thats why i ask for help..
no need for translataion etc...
if u would be a good pal...and post us /dl links of new bot so we can try it that would be great.
cheers
+1 same prob as mine.
Old   #386

lol
Don't know why you have such problems with this bot.

I downloaded the Bot + firewall, followed the intructions by crackcat carefully and it works perfectly fine from the moment i tested it last month.
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxus2k View Post
lol

I downloaded the Bot + firewall, followed the intructions by crackcat carefully and it works perfectly fine from the moment i tested it last month.
are u 1leged ****** or smth? wtf . learn to read.
last month my bot was working fine, just like yours, but there was a gg update, so now there is some problems.

ohh yeah, dont post, if u dont have anyting smart to say or ur not hellping, next time.
Old   #388

no need to flame anyone ladies....calm down....bot was working fine untill yesterday when game guard was updated . since then it seems to not work ....all we are searching is a little tipp or trick how to make it work...any help is welcome
Old   #389

very helpful , thanks
Old   #390

Quote:
cheers
I am not using a new bot or anything, I am using the basic bot and chinese firewall. Make sure that you are using a Chinese or Japanese language locale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxus2k View Post
lol

I have done the same as Araxus2k, and I too have no problem. I haven't bothered trying to download any fancy new things or whatever. Works flawlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipperzzz View Post
are u 1leged retard or smth? wtf . learn to read.
last month my bot was working fine, just like yours, but there was a gg update, so now there is some problems.

ohh yeah, dont post, if u dont have anyting smart to say or ur not hellping, next time.
You should follow your own philosophy, don't be rude and flame, your post has no content that would benefit someone.

Quote:
no need to flame anyone ladies....calm down....bot was working fine untill yesterday when game guard was updated . since then it seems to not work ....all we are searching is a little tipp or trick how to make it work...any help is welcome
Something that YOU did yesterday messed it up. Gameguard still does nothing to my version of the bot. PS: telling us to not flame, and then flaming back, is the same as flaming. Please people... Don't tell people to stop flaming, unless you're willing to give up flaming too.

Thanks
1 User