Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #526

elite*gold: 0
anyone knows how to use bot for private servers?

Old   #527

First: Hi @all im new on this Forum!

Second: Can you please tell me wich privatserver ur using, than i can check what i can do.

and Third: This Bot works fine for me, bot i got problems to hunting in the Abys, because he dont use his Wing automatical and fall down, everytimes.
Cant record a Path after dead, because this. For Help i be realy thankfully
And translating the Items make me realy hurt on my eyes, when someone have an Translated List for Items and Monsters and Skill, than PLEASE post it, or wright me an PM
ty

Old   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon11 View Post
First: Hi @all im new on this Forum!

Second: Can you please tell me wich privatserver ur using, than i can check what i can do.

and Third: This Bot works fine for me, bot i got problems to hunting in the Abys, because he dont use his Wing automatical and fall down, everytimes.
Cant record a Path after dead, because this. For Help i be realy thankfully
And translating the Items make me realy hurt on my eyes, when someone have an Translated List for Items and Monsters and Skill, than PLEASE post it, or wright me an PM
ty
private server -

please, take a look
Old   #529

i get an error illegal program detected after a few minutes

Old   #530

So does anybody know how to use the record route function to sell and run back to the botting spot, or to loop around a certain area for killing and gathering?
Old   #531

is this bot work on party? i try everything can't make it follow leader attack!
i did see the translate page...it say >Assist skill< on tab 3, but it was self heal skill. i been use it on my tanker like 50% use Armor of Empyrean and 20% use Hand of Healing it work pretty well....
but i'm stuck with getting it follow and attack.
Old   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtran View Post
is this bot work on party? i try everything can't make it follow leader attack!
i did see the translate page...it say >Assist skill< on tab 3, but it was self heal skill. i been use it on my tanker like 50% use Armor of Empyrean and 20% use Hand of Healing it work pretty well....
but i'm stuck with getting it follow and attack.
follow attack works -
1st tab - check party hunting
3rd tab add nick of your Tank uncheck group leader
and check 2 others...
but in this version there is no distance from leader option and your support follows leader too close, and cant heal leader, in new version healing leader works and you can choose distance from 1 to 20 m, but it is with test account and works about 1,5 hrs
Old   #533

So I tried to get this thing to work so I could bot a few different chars and test them at 30, but nothing's working pretty much. And I don't mean like, wah the bot closes cause I can't read the first post and didn't remove gameguard, but like the moment I click the launch button on the bot launcher, it tries to download aion's client for some reason, then totally lock down my network card.

Took me 3hours to figure how to be able to log back on internet after the first time, had to netsh winsock reset, then 1hour more to fix the **** I tried to get it to work. After that I tried the various bots(the 2 here and the trial one in the other thread) and all 3 lock up my internet and I have to do the winsock reset stuff everytime. Wondering if anyone ever had something like that.
Old   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrosfrog View Post
So I tried to get this thing to work so I could bot a few different chars and test them at 30, but nothing's working pretty much. And I don't mean like, wah the bot closes cause I can't read the first post and didn't remove gameguard, but like the moment I click the launch button on the bot launcher, it tries to download aion's client for some reason, then totally lock down my network card.

Took me 3hours to figure how to be able to log back on internet after the first time, had to netsh winsock reset, then 1hour more to fix the **** I tried to get it to work. After that I tried the various bots(the 2 here and the trial one in the other thread) and all 3 lock up my internet and I have to do the winsock reset stuff everytime. Wondering if anyone ever had something like that.
3 bots in this forum are ok but half of bot packages from chinese forums are contains trojans and keylogers.
about internet lock -
press left button in bot launcher something like LSP fix then restart browser to check is your internet ok after that start your bot with right upper button.
its always lock if you press middle button.
sometimes changing login server helps if your game launcher not starting - change on any other login server press right button launcher starts - close it - change back to your own login server.
almost all problems is that users trying to start bot with locked internet (test it with your browser, press fix LSP button)
Old   #535

Aion Level Bot

can someone offered me a set up which he also is running properly?
With Teamviewer !!!
Please help me!!
Old   #536

A friend of me connected to his character level 45, ( some piece of stuff were gold) and he was NAKED, all of his money is gone , they removed his stigmas( armor of balance) and so on. HE NEVER game his account to someone but used this bot , new bot AND THE NEW NEW bot. Atm , we did not figure out how he was ****** his antivirus found nothing. hehe
Old   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskinder View Post
A friend of me connected to his character level 45, ( some piece of stuff were gold) and he was NAKED, all of his money is gone , they removed his stigmas( armor of balance) and so on. HE NEVER game his account to someone but used this bot , new bot AND THE NEW NEW bot. Atm , we did not figure out how he was ****** his antivirus found nothing. hehe
may be he try other bots from chenese forums or other stuff, bots in this forum are not infected but who knows they also made some things in windows for example the new new bot replace system file - linker.dll in windows\system32 folder.
Old   #538

I dont know why my bot dont work anymore before it work great but now it say there no location or skills been try dl new bot still same is it me or there somthing wrong?
Old   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
may be he try other bots from chenese forums or other stuff, bots in this forum are not infected but who knows they also made some things in windows for example the new new bot replace system file - linker.dll in windows\system32 folder.

DUDE, that linker.dll killed me.
AVG detects it as a threat and if you delete it, you kill your internet connection. I had no clue how to fix it after it got deleted...Does anyone knows how to resolve this? I really have no clue how to do winsock reset...because im newb like that.

Do I have to delete that linker.dll and run a fix tool?
Old   #540

first of all,
thanks alot for this bot!
Have 2x43s now ^^ and a real feel for the classes at high lvl. where its most important.. none of this lvl 25 crying here.
Only issue ive had is with a looting problem.
Im using the "old" MFC bot. and every now and then after looting the toon pauses frozen in the looting position and doesnt continue on his merry botting.
anyone else had this?
anyway. small issue, thanks again