Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas054 View Post
yes... fixed by reisntalling the client, renaming the bot folder, and moving it to a different location
this doesnt work ;/ i re-instaled client, renamed the bot folder, putted it in different location, but it shuts down after like 1min or less. looks like, gameguard is shuting down the bot.

Old   #347

Help

Any one have any luck with the grp or party seting.Working ?

Old   #348

i found salution for auto shuting down the game after 30sec of using bot.

re-instal aion and change the region. its working fine with me. but the bad news is u will need to start a new char.

now i need to fix another problem. when i pres ''Home'' bot pops up, press 2tab and my x. y location is on ''0'', press the 3tab and i dont have any skills to choose, so i cant star to bot. ANY SALUTION????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

PLEEEEAAASSEEEEE!!!
Old   #349

the region 12 bot works without problem.

Old   #350

yea.. same here... how long beta will last?
Old   #351

still.. my client closes sometimes.. like in 1-2 hours... sometimes after 4-7 hours
Old   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by koni12 View Post
learn to read, guys. problem is about my location y, x, z is 0. and i cant use any skills. HEEEEELP!

HEEELP!!!!
Old   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtran View Post
Thanks alot bro this method help me bot work perfectly!
Cheers mate
Old   #354

have the same problem like zipperzzz it seems like the bot dont take access of the chars data... all kooridinates are 0, and no skills are loadet... yesterday it work´d with (zonealarm) till i tryd the "record"-function... i try´d every firewall but without any solution! is it a problem of gameguard? - because he is still aktive...
Old   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jath View Post
What's the LSP for?
I'm curious.
For all ppl got location x,y,z 0 and no skills, i have used last version bot, but i used only the button LSP, this reset/fix your internet ports. After this i used the old bot, and all work fine.
Old   #356

I have one question, is possible have 2bots configuration? I have 2character is same account, any times i switch when get bored on one, but i need reput skills, potions and abilitys, is possible have 2different bots? Or maybe just switch one file?

P.S. I ask for 2different bot why i see if i start the bot from two different folders the option i have selected on one, it are the same.
Old   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
For all ppl got location x,y,z 0 and no skills, i have used last version bot, but i used only the button LSP, this reset/fix your internet ports. After this i used the old bot, and all work fine.
Someone else also mentioned they used the LSP from this new bot, and then used the old bot.

How do you do this?
Old   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jath View Post
Someone else also mentioned they used the LSP from this new bot, and then used the old bot.

How do you do this?

Just start the application for install the bot, botton left you can see LSP Button, press this and reboot windows, after start the old bot
Old   #359

How do i pick the right skills from bot when its in chinese?

Hi guys, so i got the bot working now, after reinstalling XP, still cant get it to work on vista. So i would like to know if anyone knows where i can get the skills list of chars in chinese, so i can cross reference them with the skill list int he bot menu, sure i know i can add all skills but then that just leaves the bot casting skills u dont need to use at all. If i try to play non english version, my game client displays all text in Korean, so i cant use that either to understand the skill ist in the bot menu. Please any help, web links to a chinese skill list wud be very much appreaciated Thanx

A.D
Old   #360

Party

So whats the deal with geting the party siting to works.Can any one help me out here.