Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2731

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bast4rd View Post
i redownloaded rubot and tryed to update all i get is a huge error after it gets updated
What huge error , more details would be helpful.

Try to download it manually if the updater causes trouble , also make sure to re-set your exclusions in your security software.

Regards

Old   #2732

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
No that is not possible as of now.

Might just use a simple macro software to repeat basic clicking.

Regards
Examples please?

Old   #2733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Examples please?
Any mouse / keyboard recording software... give a little effort for once.
Old   #2734

I included healing skills in After Resurrection section but the bot executes them only after 3 min waiting Removing Debuffs and sitting, why? Then they are not needed cause health and MP are 100%. When using Reviving Stone it doesn't do anything after resurrection and doesn't respond to attack probably because it waits for removing debuffs. So it's just a waste of Reviving Stone and the character should never keep it in their bag while botting.

Old   #2735

I invented how to unbundle stuff with the bot. In Conditions tab, Buff 6 sec on some button, put the following Macro in that button:
/Use Greater Magical Aether
It tries to open the item 3 times quickly, the game writes "You have stopped opening [the item]", "You cannot use the macro now", on the 3d time it opens the thing. When I tried a macro like this,
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4 ,
with a greater cooldown like 30-60 sec, it did the same thing - tried thrice and opened the bundle once, it didn't execute the other lines.
Is there a way to make it smoother?
Old   #2736

Why is Rubot so expensive? I have days of this forum a bought a couple for 15 € and it works perfectly so why Rubot ? which you can convince me ?
Ty
Old   #2737

Quote:
I invented how to unbundle stuff with the bot. In Conditions tab, Buff 6 sec on some button, put the following Macro in that button:
It tries to open the item 3 times quickly, the game writes "You have stopped opening [the item]", "You cannot use the macro now", on the 3d time it opens the thing. When I tried a macro like this,
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4
/delay 4 ,
with a greater cooldown like 30-60 sec, it did the same thing - tried thrice and opened the bundle once, it didn't execute the other lines.
Is there a way to make it smoother?
Just use any mouse macro for now, google for macro software and pick any.

Hronos will soon fix the scriptmode and then aether should work as it did before.

If you can't wait any longer try the macro software way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1n4n View Post
Why is Rubot so expensive? I have days of this forum a bought a couple for 15 and it works perfectly so why Rubot ? which you can convince me ?
Ty
What you mean by days couple for 15?

Just watch the videos or test the trial and check it out , then you can decide if you like it or not.

Regards
Old   #2738

I began to play my Aethertech lev 34 with the bot (didn't bot him for a long time, it's a banking toon) and I'm very confused, why does the bot use Kinetic Battery skill 2 times in a row?? It's a skill that becomes cancelled if you click on it while it's in use that is during 60 sec after the 1st time clicking (it's not a mantra). I included it in Healing Skills section with conditions HP<90%? +cooldown 60 sec, I didn't include it anywhere else, so I wonder why it gets clicked 2 times during a second? Is there a way to make it work correctly? My Aethertech loses very much health because this skill is broken.

2nd. My Aethertech doesn't go to attack on the route after resurrection, I don't understand why. I press on Stop, then on Launch (it usually helps) but it doesn't go either! Only if I close the bot and then open it again it goes! My Sorc, at the same time, goes after resurrection normally, so I wonder whf is with Aethertech? I included Embark in Mantras, looks like it's correct but why doesn't it work after resurrection?

PS: I try Kinetic Battery as a mantra and it seems to work better, like 60 sec it's on and 30 sec off in cd until the next time.
Old   #2739

Quote:
I began to play my Aethertech lev 34 with the bot (didn't bot him for a long time, it's a banking toon) and I'm very confused, why does the bot use Kinetic Battery skill 2 times in a row?? It's a skill that becomes cancelled if you click on it while it's in use that is during 60 sec after the 1st time clicking (it's ....
Just watch the how to videos ... could have answered your kinetic question for example.

Make sure to reset all keys to default with that character , maybe something is custom and causing issues to rubot.

Regards
Old   #2740

Quote:
I began to play my Aethertech lev 34 with the bot (didn't bot him for a long time, it's a banking toon) and I'm very confused, why does the bot use Kinetic Battery skill 2 times in a row?? It's a skill that becomes cancelled if you click on it while it's in use that is during 60 sec after the 1st time clicking (it's not a mantra). I included it in Healing Skills section with conditions HP<90%? +cooldown 60 sec, I didn't include it anywhere else, so I wonder why it gets clicked 2 times during a second? Is there a way to make it work correctly? My Aethertech loses very much health because this skill is broken.

2nd. My Aethertech doesn't go to attack on the route after resurrection, I don't understand why. I press on Stop, then on Launch (it usually helps) but it doesn't go either! Only if I close the bot and then open it again it goes! My Sorc, at the same time, goes after resurrection normally, so I wonder whf is with Aethertech? I included Embark in Mantras, looks like it's correct but why doesn't it work after resurrection?

PS: I try Kinetic Battery as a mantra and it seems to work better, like 60 sec it's on and 30 sec off in cd until the next time.
Could be bugs with bot, there is a chain skill bug reported like 1 month ago or so still not fixed.
Old   #2741

Why do I always have the message "Error return Object reference not set to an instance of an object."? Every day. As soon as a little discontinued it stops and writes this, and never clicks on Return skill. It used to click on it a year and 2 ago, now simply stops, character dies from a mob's attack, gets to the obelisk in 30 min, gets disconnected for being AFK.
ERROR: Your Route discontinued because of too much distance to the next point 120 m
[06:31:12] Return to the obelisk and restart the bot
[06:31:13] [!] Stop bot
[06:31:13] Error return Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Old   #2742

Quote:
Why do I always have the message "Error return Object reference not set to an instance of an object."? Every day. As soon as a little discontinued it stops and writes this, and never clicks on Return skill. It used to click on it a year and 2 ago, now simply stops, character dies from a mob's attack, gets to the obelisk in 30 min, gets disconnected for being AFK.
ERROR: Your Route discontinued because of too much distance to the next point 120 m
[06:31:12] Return to the obelisk and restart the bot
[06:31:13] [!] Stop bot
[06:31:13] Error return Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Maybe there is some issue with your route, try to record it carefully with minimal meters per waypoint.

Regards
Old   #2743

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Maybe there is some issue with your route, try to record it carefully with minimal meters per waypoint.

Regards
I know some routes work better, some worse, but I can't provide that in any place I could find a waypoint that would never be discontinued. Pvp makes toons in Enshar run far from their working place. The bot was meant to use the skill Return and resume working after that, and it worked like 1-2 years ago, but then just stopped working in March-April 2015 when a new patch came out. The version of the bot since that time has this bug and I'd like it to be fixed.

Can anybody report that the skill Return works for them now? I use the same Windows 7 with Winkernel that uses the key Odin and doesn't allow updates of the core because they make the system crash (KB304599). This problem started on April 15 2015, I think a month after the new version of the bot whn Return stopped working.
Old   #2744

i think it would be very helpful to have a forum where everyone can share thier setups of thier class or at least have a starter one when you first install it
Old   #2745

on my server is guy who have program to check who is botting ... i was talking with him and he say me 30 names and told me " come i will show u they are botters " and in those 30 names - 3 was mine ... its not possible to bot on Spatalos ... he get some extra items etc from NCsoft for helping them banning bots ;/ i dont know how this program is working but i think its something that this program check how characters moving - same waypoints etc ....

PS. Dont tell me its not possible bcuz i check it with my own bots ... i talk with this guy 4 days in a row ... make new bots and he know about all ...

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot