Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1696

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaRS1 View Post
1. thanks for your reply
2. pity i didn't read your comment earlier already started a Sorc and have it 30+ level
No problem you are welcome , and a sorc should be fine too - so don't worry

Old   #1697

Make sure to visit our facebook page , and drop a like if you don't mind.

Old   #1698

New Paysafecard option in the shop , brings you to a panel to enter your key.

(it is still a manual process unlike the paypal one)

Regards
Old   #1699

elite*gold: 0
Hi wenn man den bot kauft ist der dann auf deutsch oder ist das nicht möglich und gibt es kleinere optionen als 30 tage zum testen aus unter lvl 10.

Old   #1700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat-Mixer View Post
Hi wenn man den bot kauft ist der dann auf deutsch oder ist das nicht möglich und gibt es kleinere optionen als 30 tage zum testen aus unter lvl 10.
Bisher nur englisch , russisch oder chinesisch.

Und nein nur die optionen die du siehst biete ich an.

Gruß
Old   #1701

Lately I noticed, the bot doesn't ignore the target if cannot attack for 5 sec. Characters get the message "You can't attack because there's an obstacle in the way" and it continues forever, why won't they turn away and continue along their waypoints? They get stuck very much, sometimes die, sometimes look like idiots. Please fix this, or what other features do I need to employ to help them ignore? I believe it was better on earlier versions of the bot, but the old ones don't work now.

And the problem with changing the row of skills while I go to another window, still persists.
Old   #1702

elite*gold: 20
@Kintarooe, since this morning when i tried to run the bot i've got an error: "Firefox has stopped working" "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program" ... first i though that it was a problem of the pc, while i didnt install anyting new on it since the last time i used it + then i tried it on my 2nd pc and the same problem, please advice
Old   #1703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Lately I noticed, the bot doesn't ignore the target if cannot attack for 5 sec. Characters get the message "You can't attack because there's an obstacle in the way" and it continues forever, why won't they turn away and continue along their waypoints? They get stuck very much, sometimes die, sometimes look like idiots. Please fix this, or what other features do I need to employ to help them ignore? I believe it was better on earlier versions of the bot, but the old ones don't work now.

And the problem with changing the row of skills while I go to another window, still persists.
Still ignores fine for me , might want to try to use a fresh rubot installation without any changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaRS1 View Post
@Kintarooe, since this morning when i tried to run the bot i've got an error: "Firefox has stopped working" "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program" ... first i though that it was a problem of the pc, while i didnt install anyting new on it since the last time i used it + then i tried it on my 2nd pc and the same problem, please advice
There is a new version , incase the updater didn't work for you just redownload the latest version from my site.

Regards

News post:

Rubot Update! (1.7.11.6)

If you can't run rubot lately , and didnt receive any update via the updater make sure to manually download the latest rubot by clicking the button at my download page.

Regards
Old   #1704

Mein Virenprogramm erkennt seit deinem neuesten Update einen Trojaner! Im 32er Client. also die Firefox.exe, oder was soll das sein im Gegensatz zur vorherigen Version wo alles i.O. war?!
Old   #1705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yufu80 View Post
Mein Virenprogramm erkennt seit deinem neuesten Update einen Trojaner! Im 32er Client. also die Firefox.exe, oder was soll das sein im Gegensatz zur vorherigen Version wo alles i.O. war?!
Wie so oft fehlerhafte Erkennung , es liegt daran, dass der Quelltext vom Programm geschützt ist - was bei Scannern meist zu Fehlerkennungen führt.

Gruß
Old   #1706

Wie sieht es eigentlich aus mit euren Main-Chars, spielt ihr auch mit dem aufm PC wo der Bot läuft oder benutzt ihr für den Bot VMWare oder wie macht ihr das so das mit eurem Main nix passiert ?
Old   #1707

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilas View Post
Wie sieht es eigentlich aus mit euren Main-Chars, spielt ihr auch mit dem aufm PC wo der Bot läuft oder benutzt ihr für den Bot VMWare oder wie macht ihr das so das mit eurem Main nix passiert ?
ich botte über nacht und spiele normal am tag
Old   #1708

Can you skip the autoloot?
I dont see any option to check/uncheck
Old   #1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopirate View Post
Can you skip the autoloot?
I dont see any option to check/uncheck
Check the how to start video , it is explained there.

Just disable the loot pick option there if you want to skip looting.
Old   #1710

can i use rubot for drop godstone or is impossible? (and so i make only aethertapping) ?

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot