Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1831

elite*gold: 0
I want my character to use Prayer Of Freedom (saves from flight impairing effects for 2 min, cooldown 10 min) while he is on flight and not when he is waiting for restoration of flight time. I put it to Healing category with conditions "Fly time <98%, Fly time >93%, Buff, Cooldown 600000ms", now it doesn't work at all. It only used to work for me while being in Conditions tab with the condition "Buff, 10 min", but it's not what I need. How to make it work usefully, on flight?

Old   #1832

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I want my character to use Prayer Of Freedom (saves from flight impairing effects for 2 min, cooldown 10 min) while he is on flight and not when he is waiting for restoration of flight time. I put it to Healing category with conditions "Fly time <98%, Fly time >93%, Buff, Cooldown 600000ms", now it doesn't work at all. It only used to work for me while being in Conditions tab with the condition "Buff, 10 min", but it's not what I need. How to make it work usefully, on flight?
Try to remove the cooldown condition , the condition is only for skills that are not automatically detected.

Regards

Old   #1833

Question Issue farming katalam UG

Hy,

I just acquired your bot and everything works well ! Quest, grind and gather are working perfectly

But I am quite disappointed for one thing, it seems to be impossible to farm decently in Katalam undergrounds for one reason : the dialog box you have when you take a gateway from south kata->kata UG. And the only obelisk avalaible in UG makes a free kill of myself...

That is quite sad because it nearly works (I tried to use the quest feature in waypoint : i put the name of the gate and it does work (it simulated the click) but only for once, after i died the bot bugged)

Will this feature be implemented ?
Old   #1834

Quote:
Originally Posted by poneyyy View Post
Hy,

I just acquired your bot and everything works well ! Quest, grind and gather are working perfectly

But I am quite disappointed for one thing, it seems to be impossible to farm decently in Katalam undergrounds for one reason : the dialog box you have when you take a gateway from south kata->kata UG. And the only obelisk avalaible in UG makes a free kill of myself...

That is quite sad because it nearly works (I tried to use the quest feature in waypoint : i put the name of the gate and it does work (it simulated the click) but only for once, after i died the bot bugged)

Will this feature be implemented ?
I am not sure if I understood you correctly, are you using the +npc feature in the waypoint creation ?

That only works for npc's that will port you without a dialogue (doors etc)

Regards

Old   #1835

Hey guys,
i want to buy this bot but i am very worried about loosing my second account.
So, is there a way or a tool that automaticly changes your ip after a few seconds / minutes?
i hope you can help me and great working with this thing
Old   #1836

MAKE IN THIS BOT SOMETHING ABOUT we can use it on 2-3 ours characters .....
Old   #1837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillerpilz View Post
Hey guys,
i want to buy this bot but i am very worried about loosing my second account.
So, is there a way or a tool that automaticly changes your ip after a few seconds / minutes?
i hope you can help me and great working with this thing
Chances of losing the account are very slim with rubot unless you overdo it (24 hours botting)

An ip change would require you to log back into the client so wouldnt make any sense also it would endanger your account even more if they see different ip's from all over the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
MAKE IN THIS BOT SOMETHING ABOUT we can use it on 2-3 ours characters .....
Sorry that is our only limitation we have , you can share the key 12 hours / 12 hours with your friends to save costs.

Regards
Old   #1838

Ok thats great thanks!
So if i let my bot work over the night till maybe 12 o'clock and then change my ip it is more difficult for them to find me?

Und noch etwas kleines,
Liegt es an der Trial-Version dass ich nicht Deutsch als Sprachr auswählen konnte?
Old   #1839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillerpilz View Post
Ok thats great thanks!
So if i let my bot work over the night till maybe 12 o'clock and then change my ip it is more difficult for them to find me?

Und noch etwas kleines,
Liegt es an der Trial-Version dass ich nicht Deutsch als Sprachr auswählen konnte?
Deutsch gibt es bisher noch nicht, deswegen steht sie nicht zur Auswahl.

Gruß
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1840

how i can open second bot ... if i bought 2 keys ?
Old   #1841

Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
how i can open second bot ... if i bought 2 keys ?
Just duplicate your current folder , and delete the updater.ini file.

Then you will be prompted to enter the new key.

Also enable the window numbering , so you can easily pick the correct window for the next bot.

Regards
Old   #1842

Ich möchte dich bitte ein deutsches Video zu machen wo auf deutsch erklärt wird wie man das mit den Quests macht, Am besten mit der Silbermünz quest da es bei mir ums verrecken nicht klappt das er die quest abgibt der läuft sich dumm und dämlich in den monstern wieder ein
Old   #1843

The Black Market: 243/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,926
Ist die Trial limitiert oder zeitbegrenzt?
Old   #1844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taudi View Post
Ich möchte dich bitte ein deutsches Video zu machen wo auf deutsch erklärt wird wie man das mit den Quests macht, Am besten mit der Silbermünz quest da es bei mir ums verrecken nicht klappt das er die quest abgibt der läuft sich dumm und dämlich in den monstern wieder ein
Klingt nach falschen Eintraegen bei den Zielen.
Unbedingt auf richtige Schreibweise achten und sicherstellen das keine leerzeichen in der zeile sind.

Monster1,Monster2
Menge1,Menge2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Ist die Trial limitiert oder zeitbegrenzt?
Es fehlen ein paar Funktionen, level- und zeitbegrenzt

Gruß
Old   #1845

if i want to use skill but this skill only can be used when monster stunned ... where i should put this skill ? in chain ?

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot