Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #1771
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Doesn't really matter, quest rewards seem to queue up to your invent anyway, just woke up after botting overnight and selling the invent the chests are just popping in to my invent anyway

How to set buffs properly - It doesn't seem to work for me

And my curiosity with the coins - I'd like to know how to do them after each turnin or even just as a part of a rotation perhaps - This way I dont have my invent clogged with them so I can get my lewt from mobs!

Is there a thread / Forum to go to (english) that suggests grinding area's / quests etc... ?



Eviriany is offline  
Old   #1772
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Its not working for mee, when i try to launh nothing happen..


xnachzeherx is offline  
Old   #1773
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviriany View Post
Worked well for my Noble Dews! HOLY SHIT WORTH THE $15 haha

Starting to bot some coins on my cleric - Is there any way to make it open the boxes after a quest turnin?

Also may want to update some of your video's to the newer bot version - Thanks.
What coin quests do you do? I didn't succeed in using the Wizard interface on Crash Site for silver coins, even though the npc is right there on the waypoint, it didn't turn the quest in but the whole computer would become uncontrollable, mouse pointer insane and I would have to restart. But I earned enough silver coins turning in the quests manually, while working on something else on my computer(s), not sleeping. With gold coins, I don't know how to make the bot use Return skill to get to the npc cause the npc is very far from Anair harbor, so I only do it manually. For Platinum coins, I didn't find repeatable quests, are there any good ones at all? For my 2 big characters I earned some coins by doing 1-time quests and then growing coin guestblooms. For Mithrill, I wasn't yet in Gelkmaros, and grew guestblooms. If you can advise me any good quests for these and how to work them, please do.

The bot works very badly on my new Gunslinger now, I don't know why. He often misses targets, stands and does nothing while being attacked, although the skills are not in cooldown and if I click them manually they work well and do good damage. He thinks very long before starting to do attack, or uses the 1st skill Packed Bomb and then waits for a long time before using the 2nd skill Gunshot. At the same time other classes, like Gladiator, Priest, work fine. I tried to understand why it happens so on Gunslinger, I set cooldowns to the skills in Offensive - Conditions window, like +cooldown =24000 ms etc, but it didn't change anything. In Attack - Targeting I checked "Choose Target by chat command /Select", it didn't help either. "Ignore if you cannot attack" I set for 10 sec instead of the usual 5. What other things can I do? It's so strange, I used to grow a Gunslinger several months ago to lev 22 but didn't notice any problems then, she grew faster than a Sorcerer in her group doing the same things. This one grows slower than Gladiator in his group. Do u have any ideas?
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1774
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnachzeherx View Post
Its not working for mee, when i try to launh nothing happen..
Make sure you allow the execution and connection to the internet for rubot.

Also check the FAQ for the date format hints.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
What coin quests do you do? I didn't succeed in using the Wizard interface on Crash Site for silver coins, even though the npc is right there on the waypoint, it didn't turn the quest in but the whole computer would become uncontrollable, mouse pointer insane and I would have to restart. But I earned enough silver coins turning in the quests manually, while working on something else on my computer(s), not sleeping. With gold coins, I don't know how to make the bot use Return skill to get to the npc cause the npc is very far from Anair harbor, so I only do it manually. For Platinum coins, I didn't find repeatable quests, are there any good ones at all? For my 2 big characters I earned some coins by doing 1-time quests and then growing coin guestblooms. For Mithrill, I wasn't yet in Gelkmaros, and grew guestblooms. If you can advise me any good quests for these and how to work them, please do.

The bot works very badly on my new Gunslinger now, I don't know why. He often misses targets, stands and does nothing while being attacked, although the skills are not in cooldown and if I click them manually they work well and do good damage. He thinks very long before starting to do attack, or uses the 1st skill Packed Bomb and then waits for a long time before using the 2nd skill Gunshot. At the same time other classes, like Gladiator, Priest, work fine. I tried to understand why it happens so on Gunslinger, I set cooldowns to the skills in Offensive - Conditions window, like +cooldown =24000 ms etc, but it didn't change anything. In Attack - Targeting I checked "Choose Target by chat command /Select", it didn't help either. "Ignore if you cannot attack" I set for 10 sec instead of the usual 5. What other things can I do? It's so strange, I used to grow a Gunslinger several months ago to lev 22 but didn't notice any problems then, she grew faster than a Sorcerer in her group doing the same things. This one grows slower than Gladiator in his group. Do u have any ideas?
Looks like you screwed something up once again , please watch the videos very carefully.

I even made one for the gunslinger , then try to understand the skills themselves and add them in a logical way.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1775
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Any news on autosell function yet kintarooe?
PwnLee is offline  
Old   #1776
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post

Looks like you screwed something up once again , please watch the videos very carefully.

I even made one for the gunslinger , then try to understand the skills themselves and add them in a logical way.

Regards
Thanks for the video. But my gunslinger was from lev 1 to 21 while yours is above 40, and mine has different skills. I won't grow mine anymore as he settled in Pernon and became a keeper for items. About Reload - Cooldown skill and buff in Before Attack it was useful to see anyway.

Now would you please make some such video about Assassin and Scout, they are the most difficult classes to me, they are among my mains and I play them in Attack+Conditions mode. I guess Killer Eye should be set in Before Attack section? What about other short-lasting buffs, in which section or on which conditions is it better to use them? Basic Stealth that Ranger has is interrupted by any buffs so I had to uncheck them in Conditions when doing The Three Keys with Basic Stealth. Is it possible to make them turned on automatically when Basic Stealth is not used, during combat? Clicking them manually during combat is not easy cause the bot constantly clicks on offensive/chain skills, doesn't let me click.

Now about your Spiritmaster video. Your character is lev 12 and has that panel of 4 buttons on the left which I think was on the previous version of the game. Mine is lev 35 and now doesn't have this panel. Generally she works good without it with 5 spirit attack/buff skills in Offensive, the only question I had was how to summon the spirit after resurrection, using Return skill, teleport, so you put it to Healing section? I'll try this.

Could somebody pease tell me how to get to gathering Aether 325, 350, 375? I'm so lost, I'm sorry! I found it on the map in Aion database on the East (North) of Beluslan, I went by the only road to there and faced a portal and entrance to some instance (Alukina's Palace Entrance), the bot won't let me go to there by Return waypoints, it doesn't let my character enter anyway, writes "I should enllighten myself", and I don't see this Aether on any normal Asmodian continent in the database, just in Reshanta and Elysea. How do you ppl gather this Aether, pls tell me?? Thanks.
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1777
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnLee View Post
Any news on autosell function yet kintarooe?
Nothing new yet but it is on the suggestion list.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Now would you please make some such video about Assassin and Scout, they are the most difficult classes to me, they are among my mains and I play them in Attack+Conditions mode. I guess Killer Eye should be set in Before Attack section? What about other short-lasting buffs, in which section or on which cond.....
Just try to dig in and play with the conditions a little it is not that hard to make a good setup for each class.

Add skills and logically add conditions to them to optimize the executions and see if it goes well.

If there are problems just tinker on with it.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1778
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
I came to Gelkmaros to gather Poma and only found such way from an Obelisk that crosses a gate where you should click on it with the function "In use". Did you ever make it to the bot to perform any of such functions? Otherwise there's no Return waypoint and I must watch my characters every couple of hours whether they are alive or died . Or there is a smooth road to the East of Gelkmaros? Please tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
I only use the bot to gather aether. I have it running 24 hr/day. When you get a ban if you try to log in it shows a pop up window that says something like "This account has been suspended due to violation of the end user license agreement."

Anyway, I haven't been banned for a week so I guess they are done banning now lol.
Thanks. If you aethertap 24/7, could you please advise me where to gather Aether 325, 350, 375? I couldn't get to the place in the East of Beluslan I found on aiondatabase map
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
not working for me no thing happen when i try to lunch any help ?
DeathWaya is offline  
Old   #1780
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I came to Gelkmaros to gather Poma and only found such way from an Obelisk that crosses a gate where you should click on it with the function "In use". Did you ever make it to the bot to perform any of such functions? Otherwise there's no Return waypoint and I must watch my characters every couple of hours whether they are alive or died . Or there is a smooth road to the East of Gelkmaros? Please tell me.



Thanks. If you aethertap 24/7, could you please advise me where to gather Aether 325, 350, 375? I couldn't get to the place in the East of Beluslan I found on aiondatabase map
Guess you have to find a different route, the +npc talk function is only for gates that instantly teleport you to the next area, without "in use" or a dialogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWaya View Post
not working for me no thing happen when i try to lunch any help ?
Make sure to fulfill all requirements you see on the download page.

Also make sure your router / security suite / firewall / smartscreen filter allows a execution of rubot.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1781
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Does Rubot work with any antivirus, eg Kasperskiy?
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1782
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Does Rubot work with any antivirus, eg Kasperskiy?
You will have to exclude it on your security suite.

(I only use microsoft security essentials - and it works fine with rubot)

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
I experienced duels between 2 of my characters on 2 PCs with the bot, in Attack+conditions mode, like I usually fight mobs. It works on mobs, but no skills work in duels! Must it always be so? I wonder why? I had to click every skill myself, even chain skills. Grouped or not grouped, all the same. The only thing that works is that they consume recovery serums, and also try to do Herb treatment during the duel, although the conditions for it are only to use it after Assassination. I recorded a video, if you like, I could show it to you.
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1784
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I experienced duels between 2 of my characters on 2 PCs with the bot, in Attack+conditions mode, like I usually fight mobs. It works on mobs, but no skills work in duels! Must it always be so? I wonder why? I had to click every skill myself, even chain skills. Grouped or not grouped, all the same. The only thing that works is that they consume recovery serums, and also try to do Herb treatment during the duel, although the conditions for it are only to use it after Assassination. I recorded a video, if you like, I could show it to you.
Check if you enabled the pvp option in the attack tab.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1785
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Check if you enabled the pvp option in the attack tab.

Regards
Yes, thanks.


Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.