Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/04/2013, 10:02   #1756

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Sometimes characters deviate from their waypoints considerably, like 6-8 meters, I record all waypoints with 6 m step, it's most precise that the bot allows me. I used to see them fall from gathering near an edge, from fighting near an edge, and even from simply running along waypioints, which aren't about to fall. I even saw them falling from a wide bridge once (you know, such black bridges above canyons in Beluslan), although I recorded an absolutely straight way in the middle of the bridge. Is it possible to do anything about it?
Never had this issue , try to decrease the waypoint gaps even more?

Or just find a different route.

Regards
Old 12/04/2013, 10:51   #1757

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Never had this issue , try to decrease the waypoint gaps even more?

Or just find a different route.

Regards
How to decrease the gap still more? When I try 5 m the bot doesn't allow me, sets 6 m.
Old 12/04/2013, 11:07   #1758

Quote:
How to decrease the gap still more? When I try 5 m the bot doesn't allow me, sets 6 m.
You can try to toggle "walking" inside of aion when moving over troublesome obstacles.

This increases the recording of the coordinates.

Regards

------------------EDIT-------------------------------

Looks like the paysafecard issue has been resolved for now.

The option to use paysafecards on my site is back and running.

Regards
Old 12/07/2013, 01:49   #1759

1. How to make characters defend themselves on Return waypoints?
2. There is a strange thing about the condition "Distance to target". I set Distance to target <3m or <2m for Thorny Skin (Cleric), it must be only be used in combat, but they constantly use it when there is a friend near whom they follow, an npc where they took a quest, pet whom they snuggled or took gift, and even when the target is self. Is it possible to make the bot understand that they shouldn't use it without combat?
Old 12/07/2013, 11:10   #1760

Quote:
1. How to make characters defend themselves on Return waypoints?
2. There is a strange thing about the condition "Distance to target". I set Distance to target <3m or <2m for Thorny Skin (Cleric), it must be only be used in combat, but they constantly use it when there is a friend near whom they follow, an npc where they took a quest, pet whom they snuggled or took gift, and even when the target is self. Is it possible to make the bot understand that they shouldn't use it without combat?
Check the how to start video regarding your first question...

And you can try to add more conditions to thorny skin , as in "Buff" + "Target HP < 95%".

Regards
Old 12/07/2013, 17:21   #1761

Is there any chance to get this thing working with the 64 bit version of Aion? My 32bit client crashes after 5 minutes for some stupid reason.

Quote:
Did you lose a character on aethertapping? Where? How does a ban look? You log in and see a screen that you are banned, or you can't log in or what?
I only use the bot to gather aether. I have it running 24 hr/day. When you get a ban if you try to log in it shows a pop up window that says something like "This account has been suspended due to violation of the end user license agreement."

Anyway, I haven't been banned for a week so I guess they are done banning now lol.
Old 12/08/2013, 12:55   #1762

just purchased but getting the 1L.PtError. "Make sure that correct version of client"

How to fix?
Old 12/08/2013, 13:48   #1763

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
Is there any chance to get this thing working with the 64 bit version of Aion? My 32bit client crashes after 5 minutes for some stupid reason.

I only use the bot to gather aether. I have it running 24 hr/day. When you get a ban if you try to log in it shows a pop up window that says something like "This account has been suspended due to violation of the end user license agreement."

Anyway, I haven't been banned for a week so I guess they are done banning now lol.
Hronos was trying to make it compatible with the 64 bit client but it wasn't working I suppose.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviriany View Post
just purchased but getting the 1L.PtError. "Make sure that correct version of client"

How to fix?
Make sure you use the 32 bit client of aion , also be logged in.

To launch the 32 bit version on AionNA use the launcher file you can find on my download page.

Regards
Old 12/08/2013, 18:04   #1764

Well I got the 32bit client to stop crashing after I restarted my computer...guess that shoulda been the first thing I tried like 2 weeks ago...
Old 12/11/2013, 17:55   #1765

They changed the version of the game today. Earlier I used the 1st line of Client menu, 4.7, now it doesn't work, but the one 4.xx does. I'm performing simple gathering now on 1 spot. Is it gonna be OK with all the work, will you update it?
Old 12/11/2013, 18:35   #1766

Quote:
They changed the version of the game today. Earlier I used the 1st line of Client menu, 4.7, now it doesn't work, but the one 4.xx does. I'm performing simple gathering now on 1 spot. Is it gonna be OK with all the work, will you update it?
Yes, offset of AionEU also works fine for AionNA for now.

Regards
Old 12/12/2013, 16:03   #1767

Worked well for my Noble Dews! HOLY **** WORTH THE $15 haha

Starting to bot some coins on my cleric - Is there any way to make it open the boxes after a quest turnin?

Also may want to update some of your video's to the newer bot version - Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 16:13   #1768

Thanks for the lovely feedback and glad it helped you.

Regarding the unbundling you can try to use the aether script by Daniil O. and modify it to your box ID / name.

Once you got a bunch of chests you can run the script in scriptmode (after you adjusted name and the ID of your box / use a database site to find the ID).

Code:
 while(Player.InventoryContains(152000318) > 0){ 
	Chat.SendMessage("/Use Rich Diamond Ore");
	Pause(4500); 
	}
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 17:03   #1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Thanks for the lovely feedback and glad it helped you.

Regarding the unbundling you can try to use the aether script by Daniil O. and modify it to your box ID / name.

Once you got a bunch of chests you can run the script in scriptmode (after you adjusted name and the ID of your box / use a database site to find the ID).

Code:
 while(Player.InventoryContains(152000318) > 0){ 
	Chat.SendMessage("/Use Rich Diamond Ore");
	Pause(4500); 
	}
Regards
really nice but where i can find the id of the box i must open? i didnt found on the net a website with ids ;x

ty
Old 12/12/2013, 19:10   #1770

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefidus View Post
really nice but where i can find the id of the box i must open? i didnt found on the net a website with ids ;x

ty
You have to check a database site as I wrote.

For example aionarmory they can provide you with the id's.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot