Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
Is there a quicker way to level past 40? I am getting 25 hours to level at the moment by grinding mobs...

Old   #272

and, for the harvest of aether that become impossible now with the verification code was returned or there is a solution?

Old   #273

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhacke View Post
it's ok, is it possible to ignore the loot on mobs?
Yea it is check under Attack -> Additionally -> uncheck "pick up loot"... just read ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
Is there a quicker way to level past 40? I am getting 25 hours to level at the moment by grinding mobs...
Kinda weird maybe a bad spot or bad calibrated skills. Even with a templar - I made that step in 10. So double check your configs. Test which skills are worth casting / doing and so on. Check waypoints and maybe try aiondatabase.com for levelling planner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhacke View Post
and, for the harvest of aether that become impossible now with the verification code was returned or there is a solution?
For now yes , the captcha looks failry easy but before hronos wastes hours of coding. We rely on the players on protesting against it.
Old   #274

this bot need setup guide. hard to bot beginners.

Old   #275

The bot is fairly easy to use tbh , but yea working on a video tutorial..
Old   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Kinda weird maybe a bad spot or bad calibrated skills. Even with a templar - I made that step in 10. So double check your configs. Test which skills are worth casting / doing and so on. Check waypoints and maybe try aiondatabase.com for levelling planner.
I think tbh it just is a slow killer, I mean it kills fast as a ranger but it is getting 17k per kill and it works out at 24k per minute, it doesn't use mana treatment (bit retarded if you ask me) and it doesn't use pots.

The spot I have is probably the best it could have, flat surface with no obstacles and all the mobs are close together.
Old   #277

Quote:
I think tbh it just is a slow killer, I mean it kills fast as a ranger but it is getting 17k per kill and it works out at 24k per minute, it doesn't use mana treatment (bit retarded if you ask me) and it doesn't use pots.

The spot I have is probably the best it could have, flat surface with no obstacles and all the mobs are close together.
What you mean by slow killer ? Check your gear then , the bot executes the skills lightning speed fast , even does a bit of weaving.

I am not using treatment nor potions aswell to save cash , but I do sit down on low hp. I did the step from 40 -> 41 in 11 hrs again.

If it is slowly killing then it must be mistake of character , as I said before check gear , check skills.

Currently leveling to 42 on lvl 38-39 mobs , and I am getting around 50k exp per min / 2,86 kills/ min and that as templar.
Old   #278

Super good Job
Old   #279

Quote:
That sounds odd indeed, what's your class and what level?

When you watch the bot do you see anything weird happening like trying to use skills but doesn't do them ?

I was pretty fast from 40 with gladiator, so something must be fishy with your configuration.
Old   #280

Funktioniert der Bot auch bei dem Offizielen "Aion free 2 play"-Servern?
Old   #281

one question : is the bot in german ? or just in english ?
Old   #282

so weit ich grade gesehn hab ja

hat einer von euch schon raus gefunden wie das mit den quests funzt ?
Old   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Ryu View Post
Funktioniert der Bot auch bei dem Offizielen "Aion free 2 play"-Servern?
Ja , voller support.
Kannst du auch am craft tutorial erkennen , habe es auf dem free to play server "geschossen".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasdingda View Post
one question : is the bot in german ? or just in english ?
There are 3 languages for now - russian , chinese and english. The language files are easy to edit. So maybe one good hearted person could translate it for you / to share here.

(path : rubot/language/english.lang - just open with editor and you see what I mean)
Old   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by haijuken View Post
That sounds odd indeed, what's your class and what level?

When you watch the bot do you see anything weird happening like trying to use skills but doesn't do them ?

I was pretty fast from 40 with gladiator, so something must be fishy with your configuration.
Nope it kills fine, kills the mobs before it gets to it and it doesn't have issues with the skills, although because it doesn't use mana treatment or pots it needs to rest more often.

Normally at around 2.3 killed per min and after 700 kills it is at 27k xp per min which works out around 25 hours per level!!!!

If it doesn't speed up soon I won't be using it, 25 hours of the computer being on to get a single level is stupid.

Class is ranger and gear is gold / blue and enchanted + stoned.
Old   #285

Well maybe get in touch with me on msn , so I can watch at your configs over teamviewer.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot