Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/29/2013, 08:54   #1801

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=kintarooe;26493313]Might want to check the how to start video and the coin video to solve your question.

Regards

I watched them both didn't see anything about it saying stuff in chat. It says something in Russian and the npc's name that it is targeting.
Old 12/29/2013, 09:23   #1802

hello, Its possible for this Bot to sell items in vendor when inventory is full?
Old 12/29/2013, 17:09   #1803

Hallo ich benutze den Bot seit ca 4 Wochen, und soweit ist er wirklich empfehlenswert, aber was wirklich fehlt ist eine Partyfunktion, hat jemand ein Script für Party oder ähnliches?

Hello i use this bot since around 5 weeks, and so far its really nice, but what really is missing is a party function, someone got a Script or something for it?
Old 12/29/2013, 19:42   #1804

elite*gold: 260
[quote=Justin6575;26520350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Might want to check the how to start video and the coin video to solve your question.

Regards

I watched them both didn't see anything about it saying stuff in chat. It says something in Russian and the npc's name that it is targeting.
Make sure in the attack tab the russian command /выбирать (similar) is changed to /select [only changed not activated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurek View Post
hello, Its possible for this Bot to sell items in vendor when inventory is full?
No sorry, not as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionNuker View Post
Hallo ich benutze den Bot seit ca 4 Wochen, und soweit ist er wirklich empfehlenswert, aber was wirklich fehlt ist eine Partyfunktion, hat jemand ein Script für Party oder ähnliches?

Hello i use this bot since around 5 weeks, and so far its really nice, but what really is missing is a party function, someone got a Script or something for it?
Hey,

bisher gibt es leider noch keine Funktion , es waere moeglich per skriptmodus aber hat noch niemand geteilt (auch im ru forum nicht).

Gruß
Old 12/30/2013, 21:23   #1805

Talking

Hab schon vieles getestet auch Rubot bis Script und mmoninja alle drei haben Funktionen die die anderen Bots nicht haben der eine hat kein Crafting der andere kein Speed usw.
Rubot ist einer der besten, weil leichte Bedienung und funktioniert alles meistens wie es sein soll doch da fehlt was z.b
Path Sharing wäre klasse würde vorschlagen auf der Rubot Seite Profile und Wege hochzuladen und anzubieten.
Wenn Crafting im Hintergrund laufen würde wäre das auch super.
Die Preise sind zu hoch finde ich würde ein paar Test Monate machen und neu werben mit 5€ im Monat jeder hat einen 5er doch bei 10 überlegt man es sich 3 mal.
Wenn es auf Deutsch wäre würde auch was bringen frage mich auch Warum es kein Deutsch gibt.
Im Moment benutze ich kein Rubot wegen Path Sharing.
Würde sich die 3 Sachen bessern wären 70% mehr Nutzer von Rubot, weil alle die kein Englisch können, Billiger und Vorgemachte Wege
Das waren meine Ratschläge vielleicht kommt noch was
Old 12/31/2013, 10:05   #1806

Hi, I have been using this bot for about 10 days now and I have an issue where the bot will not attack passive mobs. I have tried tinkering with just about every setting I could find but it still runs right past them making the xp grind really really gimped. Anyone having this issue too? Or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance for any help I can find.
Old 12/31/2013, 10:34   #1807

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSE View Post
Hab schon vieles getestet auch Rubot bis Script und mmoninja alle drei haben Funktionen die die anderen Bots nicht haben der eine hat kein Crafting der andere kein Speed usw.
Rubot ist einer der besten, weil leichte Bedienung und funktioniert alles meistens wie es sein soll doch da fehlt was z.b
Path Sharing wäre klasse würde vorschlagen auf der Rubot Seite Profile und Wege hochzuladen und anzubieten.
Wenn Crafting im Hintergrund laufen würde wäre das auch super.
Die Preise sind zu hoch finde ich würde ein paar Test Monate machen und neu werben mit 5€ im Monat jeder hat einen 5er doch bei 10 überlegt man es sich 3 mal.
Wenn es auf Deutsch wäre würde auch was bringen frage mich auch Warum es kein Deutsch gibt.
Im Moment benutze ich kein Rubot wegen Path Sharing.
Würde sich die 3 Sachen bessern wären 70% mehr Nutzer von Rubot, weil alle die kein Englisch können, Billiger und Vorgemachte Wege
Das waren meine Ratschläge vielleicht kommt noch was
Danke fuer dein Feedback, denke schon laenger ueber ein Forum nach, aber es ist ziemlich viel arbeit das in schuss zu halten (trolle, spammer etc)

Aber es steht euch frei hier eure waypoints zu teilen.

Gruß

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazzleberry View Post
Hi, I have been using this bot for about 10 days now and I have an issue where the bot will not attack passive mobs. I have tried tinkering with just about every setting I could find but it still runs right past them making the xp grind really really gimped. Anyone having this issue too? Or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance for any help I can find.
Sounds like some complications with keybinds, make sure all options and keybinds in aion are set to default.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2013, 10:59   #1808

Wow! I have been wrecking my brain over this for a few days and resetting everything to defaults has fixed it and the bot, working perfectly again!

Thank you so much!
Old 12/31/2013, 11:23   #1809

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazzleberry View Post
Wow! I have been wrecking my brain over this for a few days and resetting everything to defaults has fixed it and the bot, working perfectly again!

Thank you so much!
Sweet glad you could fix it , enjoy

Regards
Old 12/31/2013, 13:22   #1810

its possible to open this bot for 2-3 accounts on my computer ? i boting 4 acc and need buy 2 bot's :P bcuz ur bot is better but i can bot just on 1 acc ;/
Old 12/31/2013, 15:23   #1811

Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
its possible to open this bot for 2-3 accounts on my computer ? i boting 4 acc and need buy 2 bot's :P bcuz ur bot is better but i can bot just on 1 acc ;/
Yes it is possible but you will need 1 key per bot , that is our only restriction.

We don't have any ip / hwid / account / character restrictions.

So you could share one key with your friend as example (12 hours / 12 hours).

Regards

EDIT:

Wishing everyone a good start into the new year!

Old 01/03/2014, 14:53   #1812

French translation added!

Download the zip from my downloads section and place the language file into /rubot/language/

After that load it in the options tab to change to french.

Thanks to Hellpwn for the translation
Old 01/03/2014, 17:35   #1813

Hello, i have a problem with the bot gathering aether.
Im gathering 1 vortex with e.g. pure mag aether and the fly time % requires a skill as i typed in conditions... well the problem is the next:

1. it starts gathering
2. it stops to use the skill typed in conditions
3. it loses the pure mag aether
4. it tries to use the skill to recover wings but it doesn't (need to take out the weapon to use the skill), instead it tries to collect the vortex again
5. it loses the aether again
6. it try to use the skill again, but keep collecting a new one
7. and always the same till the vortex dissapear, the skill works then, but it lost all the aethers from this vortex and the extractors needed to collect magical aether. And after 30 sec the same thing, losing all the aethers from the vortex trying to use the skill (taking and saving the weapon with no cast)

What am i doing wrong?
Old 01/03/2014, 22:49   #1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopirate View Post
Hello, i have a problem with the bot gathering aether.
Im gathering 1 vortex with e.g. pure mag aether and the fly time % requires a skill as i typed in conditions... well the problem is the next:

1. it starts gathering
2. it stops to use the skill typed in conditions
3. it loses the pure mag aether
4. it tries to use the skill to recover wings but it doesn't (need to take out the weapon to use the skill), instead it tries to collect the vortex again
5. it loses the aether again
6. it try to use the skill again, but keep collecting a new one
7. and always the same till the vortex dissapear, the skill works then, but it lost all the aethers from this vortex and the extractors needed to collect magical aether. And after 30 sec the same thing, losing all the aethers from the vortex trying to use the skill (taking and saving the weapon with no cast)

What am i doing wrong?
Make sure all your keys and options inside of aion are reset to default.

Also try to add skills into the skills tab instead of adding them to the conditions as shown in the how to video.

Regards
Old 01/04/2014, 19:03   #1815

Hello, i bought a key but i have a problem with waypoints. The bot works correctly for few minutes then it stops working. Have you any waypoints to give me to exp a character from lv 1 to about lv 30?
Thank you
(sorry for english)

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot