Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1651

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
You are welcome, there are also a lot of bars in aion , so you can use the first bar for normal play and pvp.

And you could setup the 2nd bar for botting.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Regards
I don't understand how you assigned these fantastic letters/keys to different buttons, and then , how they may work with the bot, if they consist of a letter+number or anything , and the bot doesn't have them in its list. It only has 1,2...0,-,=, and some numpad 1...= which I don't know how to assign and use at all.

2nd. About pets, I assigned my pet to a button in the 1st row and set this button in After Resurrection but it didn't work at all

Old   #1652

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I don't understand how you assigned these fantastic letters/keys to different buttons, and then , how they may work with the bot, if they consist of a letter+number or anything , and the bot doesn't have them in its list. It only has 1,2...0,-,=, and some numpad 1...= which I don't know how to assign and use at all.

2nd. About pets, I assigned my pet to a button in the 1st row and set this button in After Resurrection but it didn't work at all
That picture was just an example for the keybar indicatior I meant (red square).

I just tested it and it still works fine , keep in mind it will use the button once the debuffs are gone (soulsickness).

Regards

Old   #1653

Still more critical question: why don't characters defend themselves on the Return route?? There's sometimes 5 min way from the obelisk to the Normal waypoints, and they get attacked a lot and lose much health, even die!! Can I change anything in my options so they respond to attacks while on Return??
Old   #1654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Still more critical question: why don't characters defend themselves on the Return route?? There's sometimes 5 min way from the obelisk to the Normal waypoints, and they get attacked a lot and lose much health, even die!! Can I change anything in my options so they respond to attacks while on Return??
Yes , please check the how to start videos....

Old   #1655

Added two new videos regarding songweavers and gunslingers.

25 September 2013

Gunslinger

Songweaver

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1656

This program original website is rubotaion.ru and original website 1 mont price 5 usd ...
Old   #1657

Quote:
Added two new videos regarding songweavers and gunslingers.

25 September 2013

Gunslinger

Songweaver

thanks alot now gunslinger works super fine wasnt sure beofre how to add its skills
Old   #1658

No Problem , you are welcome.
Old   #1659

thank you so much for the quest function i made so many coins 6k++!!!

time to meke some profit
Old   #1660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahey View Post
thank you so much for the quest function i made so many coins 6k++!!!

time to meke some profit
I suggest you to split the coins up , or store them in your legion warehouse to stay low profile

Other than that thanks for your feedback.

Regards
Old   #1661

Ich bin Linkshändler und hab somit die beiden Tasten umgekehrt in Funktion. Nun funktioniert der Bot leider nicht richtig, gibt es eine Möglichkeit ohne die Mauseinstellungen wieder auf Rechtshändler zu setzen trotzdem den Bot ordentlich nutzen zu können?
Old   #1662

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeph View Post
Ich bin Linkshändler und hab somit die beiden Tasten umgekehrt in Funktion. Nun funktioniert der Bot leider nicht richtig, gibt es eine Möglichkeit ohne die Mauseinstellungen wieder auf Rechtshändler zu setzen trotzdem den Bot ordentlich nutzen zu können?
Wenn ich das richtig verstehe stellen sich auch die tasten um sobald auf linkshaender gestellt wird?

Dann eventuell die tastaturbelegung der rechtshaender einstellung auf die linkshaender einstellung uebertragen.

Ansonsten faellt mir nicht mehr ein , aber ein kurzer klick wenn es zum botten uebergeht sollte ja nicht allzu laestig sein.

Gruß
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1663

Quote:
Wenn ich das richtig verstehe stellen sich auch die tasten um sobald auf linkshaender gestellt wird?

Dann eventuell die tastaturbelegung der rechtshaender einstellung auf die linkshaender einstellung uebertragen.

Ansonsten faellt mir nicht mehr ein , aber ein kurzer klick wenn es zum botten uebergeht sollte ja nicht allzu laestig sein.

Gruß
Danke, habs soweit hinbekommen. Der Bot ist 1a!

Eine Frage habe ich noch, wenn ich den Craftbot anwerfe und diesen einige Zeit laufen lasse werde ich wegen AFK rausgeworfen. Kann man dies irgendwie verhindern? danke!
Old   #1664

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeph View Post
Danke, habs soweit hinbekommen. Der Bot ist 1a!

Eine Frage habe ich noch, wenn ich den Craftbot anwerfe und diesen einige Zeit laufen lasse werde ich wegen AFK rausgeworfen. Kann man dies irgendwie verhindern? danke!
Hey,

danke fuers feedback - bezueglich der kick-frage wenn der bot noch craftet sollte das eigentlich nicht passieren.

Es sei denn dir gehen die Materialien aus und steht nur rum.

Gruß
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1665

Quote:
Hey,

danke fuers feedback - bezueglich der kick-frage wenn der bot noch craftet sollte das eigentlich nicht passieren.

Es sei denn dir gehen die Materialien aus und steht nur rum.

Gruß
Der Character steht nicht ohne Materialien herum, denn ich habe von jedem 1000 Stück im Inventar. Es war auch nicht einmalig, es passiert immer wieder sobald der Bot eine 1/2 Stunde läuft. Ich habe außerdem die Logs überprüft, kein einziger aufälliger Error, hat sich dort vll. seit 4.0.2 was geändert? Oder muss eine bestimmte AntiAFK Funktion im Bot aktiviert werden?

Liegt es vll. daran das ist das Spiel im Fenstermodus laufen lasse? Ich bin irgendwie ratlos. Oder liegt es an meiner AMD Grafikkarte welche ZeroCore nach einer bestimmten Zeit aktiviert?

System:

- i7 3770k
- HD 7970 GHZ
- 16 GB RAM
- Win7 64bit Ultimate
- Catalyst 13.10 Beta2 (30.09.13)
- Framework 3.5+4.0
- C++ visual redistributable 2005-2012

Log:

Viele Fragen,
Danke!

Tags