Old data base means accounts from PA still work ? I remember playing on pa but cant remember my account. I also know i donated. Nothing you guys can do?
They say the accounts will stay so i just hope its Phase 2 they going to, not Phase 3, lol.
Right now Z9D is in development phase but no, we won't do any phases this time, we will just release the server with a lot of content, much more than PA had.
Realistically speaking, nobody can expect sealing system, donation system, etc with 2012 binaries... However, we got quite some new things that we didn't or weren't working properly on PA.
I actually stopped playing because of that, i am no old hardcore 9dragons gamer.
(Also running around 3/4 of my playtime wasn`t funny...just to lvl up one or two lvls...)
We're fixing the forum issues, that's why the site is down, for anyone who wonders.
Odd question, but do you guys have a tool to edit the item_table.bit file?
I started to reverse the way it's loaded and so far I've been able to load all of the weapon indexed locations data ( from redfox client ) successfully. I feel like it would be pointless to continue if you are already capable of editing this yourself. This sparked my interest only because when I tried 9DPK and was overwhelmed with the amount of drops that were coming off of every single mob kill. I am assuming now that the item_table probably isn't the part that handles what mobs drop, but it's got some useful stuff inside it.
Odd question, but do you guys have a tool to edit the item_table.bit file?
I started to reverse the way it's loaded and so far I've been able to load all of the weapon indexed locations data ( from redfox client ) successfully. I feel like it would be pointless to continue if you are already capable of editing this yourself. This sparked my interest only because when I tried 9DPK and was overwhelmed with the amount of drops that were coming off of every single mob kill. I am assuming now that the item_table probably isn't the part that handles what mobs drop, but it's got some useful stuff inside it.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png