As it's stated in the ZeroN's forum post, you can enter the village like on officials - you don't need couriers nor other ways to teleport there. You can just enter Kunlun from Tibet.
We will import the database as promised, but due to us wanting to keep as updated as possible, we'll move to RF base.
RF base consists of:
RF items
RF skills
RF quests
Occasionally we will update to KR content if anything important arises over there.
The following changes will be applied to the database for compatibility reasons:
removal of all epithets
removal of all luminous and RD decos
removal of Hefei Defender Epithets
removal of LD "Mysterious pills" (+20 str/ess/wis/dex/con)
Original thread:
I really hate RF 9d style but w/e..... Ill give this server a shot, now some questions.......
We will get RF deco's with **** stats or the old ones?
Does those screen glitches still pop when you use ec skills?
Does the active skills still lag and not showing the accurate dmg that you've done on mobs?
And my last question ( I'm just asking cuz I miss that play9d serv, and I don't know nothing about coding and stuff...... so don't go crazy....)
Can't you guys get the play9d r3 database and use that one, and add new content, maps + cloth refine there???
Since it had the full KR skill system and a lot of other stuff......and none of the above bugs....
Since it had the full KR skill system and a lot of other stuff......and none of the above bugs....
Play9d R3 was complete Joke all they did they just copied out skill - items - mobs tables into thier Client, They couldnt even have the lumi deco effects to work (it was possible)
You can get all the things Play9D R3 had in the leaked client we have
I really hate RF 9d style but w/e..... Ill give this server a shot, now some questions.......
We will get RF deco's with **** stats or the old ones?
Does those screen glitches still pop when you use ec skills?
Does the active skills still lag and not showing the accurate dmg that you've done on mobs?
And my last question ( I'm just asking cuz I miss that play9d serv, and I don't know nothing about coding and stuff...... so don't go crazy....)
Can't you guys get the play9d r3 database and use that one, and add new content, maps + cloth refine there???
Since it had the full KR skill system and a lot of other stuff......and none of the above bugs....
Like I said numerous times, we won't get cloth refine.
We will have a new stats system aswell.
Luminous deco's glows work only on the one wearing it, stats will be fixed.
Regarding maps, we'll have East/West/Kunlun/Gyodo + Icy Dung, CC dung and LL dung +/- East/West Dung (we'll try to push for this too).
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png