Adek i`m not saying that before was team bogdy&arceus i`m saying that now is team bogdy&arceus they have quite a lot of work from now on and that won`t be simple.
Also i`m sorry to hear that the community was one of the reasons that you have left but yeah there are many a-holes,drama queens and ppl that "they know better" but is in every game and also real life so good luck avoiding them .
And no i don`t understand what u mean with 3 PoS .
Well, the main reason is my university, though. When we started the project, it was just me & Bogdy working on the content.
Well, I avoid those people irl, but I can't just ignore the player as the staff, can I?
Well, I had a character, not as the GM, but just as a player, to check the gameplay by myself. I missed 3 pieces of steel to get EC WD weapon, so I asked people that anybody have to lend me some. And that's how the drama began.
9d will always have an extremely toxic and parasitic community and that will never change.
Sad but true. Although, there are only few of them who are toxic, their echoing hate sometimes gets under someone's skin.
@Adek, you're right, mostly you, but also F50 when he was free, had a lot of contribution towards the project. So did Jamie. It'll be hard to get other staff members as good as you, but we'll try our best.
@others, fixed a major issue of 9D, the weak damage on secondary clan weaps. Also, healers and hybrids are a lot more relevant in pvp in PA. 600 attack rating buff, these new weaps, relevant healing mastery. Things will just improve.
@Adek, you're right, mostly you, but also F50 when he was free, had a lot of contribution towards the project. So did Jamie. It'll be hard to get other staff members as good as you, but we'll try our best.
Of course I remember that.
Btw. I'd rather reduce 3/1k HP leech and make it 1/1k HP & VE ('cause of VE shield usage & easier grind). But there are going to be people that gonna tell me I know nothing about the game. That's just my opinion, just hear the community out about it.
Btw. I'd rather reduce 3/1k HP leech and make it 1/1k HP & VE ('cause of VE shield usage & easier grind). But there are going to be people that gonna tell me I know nothing about the game. That's just my opinion, just hear the community out about it.
Just ignore them Adek, like I said this is a toxic community full of arrogant and pessimistic children who personally feel their opinion holds the weight of the world and to challenge them is sacrilegious. The majority of this private server does absolutely nothing for this game but you are all so happy to latch onto servers only to spit poison when the development doesn't conform to your ideologies.
You guys keep saying the community is toxic but it really isn't. That's just mostly private servers and G1. Acclaim the community was nice. People gave away free **** n helped players. Although there was fighting that was mostly a result of pvp. And I feel that's the same for GC too. The people are actually really helpful and there are plenty of none pvp leagues that are helpful to players and don't get into the drama. I honestly think this **** everyone else n lemme help myself mentality came in with private servers
You guys keep saying the community is toxic but it really isn't. That's just mostly private servers and G1. Acclaim the community was nice. People gave away free **** n helped players. Although there was fighting that was mostly a result of pvp. And I feel that's the same for GC too. The people are actually really helpful and there are plenty of none pvp leagues that are helpful to players and don't get into the drama. I honestly think this **** everyone else n lemme help myself mentality came in with private servers
A lot of privates who hold 0 respect for themselves gave away insane gifts and sold for low prices even more insane GEAR. So your reply is right, few of the moves some privates did were the cause of the community getting a bit spoiled, but like I said, only few members are actually toxic. Generally, the community is nice, however, generally, the community is less vocal, those bad individuals are usually more vocal.
I can assure this isn't just 'private servers' because there are plenty of them that I still play with different games and the communities are respectful towards each other. The 9d community has always been pretty toxic from the beginning and the mentality from a lot of the 'pvp' players is pretty disgusting.
Yea don't get me wrong im not trying to just say only private servers i just think that it occurs more frequently in private servers than if you compare it to a official and i believe the reasoning is because in private servers you don't needa a league or even a team, like my team had split for a while n they all prospered but in officials its pretty difficult to start by yourself n do everything alone so people are more friendly and compromise with each other and do favors for each other
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png