The problem is that or me Register / Login button is barely visible , since it blends so well with my taskbar on top o the website.
I was looking at the page for like 10 mins be4 i noticed the buttons.
And it doesnt help that the buttons go away if u scroll down too much.
But according to news and progress i have to say that server looks most promossing among all others.
The problem is that or me Register / Login button is barely visible , since it blends so well with my taskbar on top o the website.
I was looking at the page for like 10 mins be4 i noticed the buttons.
And it doesnt help that the buttons go away if u scroll down too much.
But according to news and progress i have to say that server looks most promossing among all others.
There's a notice with a register link that people who aren't registered can see.
Yea please do, to avoid any further confusion.
Hope it all goes as planed, i miss 9Dragons and server without corrupted Admins, GMs and vGMs...
You know, people even cried when GMs weren't involved into game, and when I was, they cried I played as player... It's no good with community like that.
Though, the only thing I'm sure, there won't be corruption at all.
bog18dy. i got full respect for you m8. i will also try out new server on release. bounce off each others ideas. Full Respect i await this release. just curious. respect to dedicated developers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy
This is true. Also the colours of login/register text and the background behind that were default, maybe we should change it though...
i am so curious of the development of us server files. the additional achievement you guys have had a success with
Ontopic - well, yeah, september looks quite well. When I finish my classes, I'll focus a bit on a content, as well, so I think I'll have some time to work there.
Ontopic - well, yeah, september looks quite well. When I finish my classes, I'll focus a bit on a content, as well, so I think I'll have some time to work there.
That was funny as ****, man...or woman....or whatever.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png