No one's curious of your photoshop skills, you're still as infectious as you ever were, a lame no-lifing troll.
P.S. No one cares about CR, unless you have no better things to care about in your life, which you obviously don't. Get outside, son. Enjoyed myself trolling you. I hope you get that Yang DB up soon and stop crying about it here. Haha
What photoshop skills? That's the best you can come up with? Seriously? Check your server, pal. The truth's there.
You can't accept the fact that your little project failed big time. It brought you 0 dollars, and you wasted a great amount of time working on this half-assed server which lacked content and population. I know exactly why you did this. The reason why you started the project in the first place. I've got the misfortune to have known you since play9d. You've wanted to be in charge so much, you've always wanted titles next to your little name. "Bogdy the Developer, Bogdy, the Master, Bogdy, The Chief, Bogdy, The Server Owner". And now...you're a server owner. Haha. Sorry..."were" a server owner. : )) You no good has-been napoleon-complex stupid junkie, did you seriously think your project would ever be considered "good"? Half as good as Kings9D at least? Hahaha. Naive. So naive. Really naive and also very delusional. You're so lost up in your own ***, may I help you get outta there?
> still licking bogdy's ***
> still in the belief he's someone in 9D
> still an ignorant ****, apparently
Who's the ignorant one? Actually, you did nothing that claiming that you're the best one, and being 'so-pro-broh VGM with Photoshop'. I was the only one who discover such stuff like modifying skills. Not you. And I never thought I was someone in 9D. I am someone irl, not ingame like you.
Who's the ignorant one? Actually, you did nothing that claiming that you're the best one, and being 'so-pro-broh VGM with Photoshop'. I was the only one who discover such stuff like modifying skills. Not you. And I never thought I was someone in 9D. I am someone irl, not ingame like you.
You wiped his *** already, I had nothing to do m8
Rather he licked his *** clean, you know Don, he likes it in the ***.
Who's the ignorant one? Actually, you did nothing that claiming that you're the best one, and being 'so-pro-broh VGM with Photoshop'. I was the only one who discover such stuff like modifying skills. Not you. And I never thought I was someone in 9D. I am someone irl, not ingame like you.
You wiped his *** already, I had nothing to do m8
Yeah you definitely look like somebody irl with all these lame anime pictures around all your accounts you've ever had.
Yeah you definitely look like somebody irl with all these lame anime pictures around all your accounts you've ever had.
Hey, he's hired by an IT company, something you'll never archieve in your life
You'll keep working in your dad's warehouse in exchange for money to spend on dead servers. You can't even afford yourself a good laptop, you cheap kiddo. 23 years and still in your dad's home, that's pathetic.
Yeah you definitely look like somebody irl with all these lame anime pictures around all your accounts you've ever had.
"All your accounts" => exactly one account. Anywhere. Ever. Too lazy to multiaccounting. I don't like to waste my time.
Otaku community is way better than shitstorming Your Highness Zozoshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy
Hey, he's hired by an IT company, something you'll never archieve in your life
You'll keep working in your dad's warehouse in exchange for money to spend on dead servers. You can't even afford yourself a good laptop, you cheap kiddo. 23 years and still in your dad's home, that's pathetic.
Isn't he 24? So bad. I'm two years younger and found a job as programmer. #whosTheLoserNow
People who are interested in normality/civilised dialogue, join us @ zeron9d forum, this place has become a playground for kids without mods. Glad our anti-troll rules @ forum don't allow any fucktard to join.
As mentioned arceus was testing stuff, most than likely he just joined a league to see if things like chat/notice etc work alright since we had our bugs with that too on early PA, I believe I explained everything for people who are willing to understand, zozo/tenge are obvious trolls, so any discussion with them is useless.
You guys are on a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean with hungry sharks beneath. There's no way out. Your pathetic attempts won't work. You're already exposed to the max and the truth's revealed about PA. I will now leave you guys alone.
But I send my best wishes. I hope ZeroN won't fail as hard as PA. If people are dumb enough to join...well. Fine by me.
lol really whats wrong with that guy (mrsch0ko) only join to atack ? cant accept the other ppl got diferents ways to see things ?..common keep in forum theme xD
lol really whats wrong with that guy (mrsch0ko) only join to atack ? cant accept the other ppl got diferents ways to see things ?..common keep in forum theme xD
I don't know how to look at corruption "differently".
I don't know how to look at corruption "differently".
Your brain is the only corrupted thing here.
Btw, yes I was and still am PA's main game dev, people outside the staff will never know all I did, nur is it necessary as I'm not an attention ***** like you.
Oh, and adek takes a **** over your intelligence everyday, what exactly makes you special anyways ? The fact you're spoiled kid who didn't grow out of puberty yet ?
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png