Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[NEW] ZeroN 9D - The Ultimate 9D Server

Discussion on [NEW] ZeroN 9D - The Ultimate 9D Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Haha this soft ****...
I'm hardcore, bro.
mrsch0ko is offline  
Old   #1157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 786
Let's get back on track.

Please visit our forum to vote on the newest poll. We're choosing the base format on which zeron will run.
bog18dy is offline  
Old   #1158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
I'll join ZeroN when it's out.
mrsch0ko is offline  
Old   #1159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
I'll join ZeroN when it's out.
We don't need you .
bog18dy is offline  
Old   #1160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
We don't need you .
I will join anyway. It'll be a great experience.
mrsch0ko is offline  
Old   #1161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
I will join anyway. It'll be a great experience.
If you have nothing better to do then spam us with images of yourself...
bog18dy is offline  
Old   #1162
 
witek1992's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 855
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
I will join anyway. It'll be a great experience.
No, you won't
witek1992 is offline  
Old   #1163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
No, you won't
Yes I will.
mrsch0ko is offline  
Old   #1164
 
witek1992's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 855
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
Yes I will.
Trust me, you will not. I will take care of it
witek1992 is offline  
Old   #1165
 
bastiannw's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
Yes I will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
Trust me, you will not. I will take care of it
bastiannw is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
Trust me, you will not. I will take care of it
What a ***** you is, lol. Without me who will you pvp with? The mobs?
mrsch0ko is offline  
Old   #1167
 
witek1992's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 855
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
What a ***** you is, lol. Without me who will you pvp with? The mobs?
witek1992 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #1168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
This is just getting more interesting
9dragons77 is offline  
Old   #1169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
"ZeroN 9D - Most Advanced 9D Server"








Look, even Bill Cosby smiles at it.
mrsch0ko is offline  
Old   #1170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
Look, even Bill Cosby smiles at it.
Talking with ya when somebody gets latest tools too .
bog18dy is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any ETA on ZeroN?
06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival? I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron
09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies
Einen wunderschönen guten Tag, Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat. - HD Texturen - Neue Animationen mit Effekten - Nutzbar mit der alten granny - 7 Animationen - richtig exportiert http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.