I knew that you had problems with your gender, but don't mix other people's.
That seriously was the lamest comeback ever. I wonder why you're here though...commercial break between the anime sequels you've been watching or what is going on?
That seriously was the lamest comeback ever. I wonder why you're here though...commercial break between the anime sequels you've been watching or what is going on?
Even so, that's still way too much time I've spent on you, though.
Low level Bardo WT warrior player telling an asura player this, too funny.
Which was exactly a decade ago. Nice try but no one cares who anyone was in a 10 year old server. Oh and while we're at it you were even lower so I idk maybe you should shove that argument up where the sun don't shine? You're ridiculous, still.
Go check Project Alpha, pls. You'll find something funny.
Which was exactly a decade ago. Nice try but no one cares who anyone was in a 10 year old server. Oh and while we're at it you were even lower so I idk maybe you should shove that argument up where the sun don't shine? You're ridiculous, still.
Go check Project Alpha, pls. You'll find something funny.
CR on PA? Almost 0 fights, exactly one time dead from PvP, because of karma trade. Other fights won (mostly played with Elize), especially over YS & TGW. Your arguments are invalid, and so, "no one cares who anyone was" on server that doesn't exist, not anymore.
CR on PA? Almost 0 fights, exactly one time dead from PvP, because of karma trade. Other fights won (mostly played with Elize), especially over YS & TGW. Your arguments are invalid, and so, "no one cares who anyone was" on server that doesn't exist, not anymore.
mrsch0k0, did you even play PA? There was no real PvP as far as I know...And at war, blacks won most of it since we had more manpower and dmg. If "check your CR" was the best thing you could say...pitiful, on a PvE server to be saying "check your CR" and stuff...Should I say, check your bosses, check your inventory, check your mobs? Most of the players that PA had were all abut PvE. When maps were PvP only the VNs logged to try and KS bosses...Where were you then brutal master of "CR zone"? Not even worth the letters but whatever...
1. My intention isn't to show others old CR and ****. We just want to have fun in LAN.
2. PA isn't an old server, it's pretty recent if you ask me.
**** you look butthurt to me. That video still a salt in the wounds? Dw you'll get over it...
Everyone knows your server is almost as corrupt as Elysium. Want proof? You'll get it.
No one's curious of your photoshop skills, you're still as infectious as you ever were, a lame no-lifing troll.
P.S. No one cares about CR, unless you have no better things to care about in your life, which you obviously don't. Get outside, son. Enjoyed myself trolling you. I hope you get that Yang DB up soon and stop crying about it here. Haha
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png