by the way,do you guys implement Daily Quest or not? since Quest experience are 60x..that would be nice..
Edit;
also,do you guys Revamp AOE skill for all class?it would be nice if AEO skill dmg are strong enough to grind on multiple mob ,hopefully dmg cap are increase around 500k++
Daily no... However, there are those heroic quests that you can do @ every rebirth.
Yes, physical AoE skill dmg will be improved.
No, we're not going to have a new cap literally, the cap will stay at 65k, but the dmg system will suffer modifications.
I think, if you are able to make a map with loads of custom mobs to level till HI12 in nice xp(I dont mean high, but it shouldnt be 0.015 per mob, like %0.3-0.6 per mob in HI11) or you can add those mobs to temple or make a custom dungeon with nice drops (as eod9d did) then 10 rebirth will be really good. Can you?
But in BP with those mobs will be sux. BP should have many nice bosses. Like Yuan Shao, KJ, Icy Queen.
I think, if you are able to make a map with loads of custom mobs to level till HI12 in nice xp(I dont mean high, but it shouldnt be 0.015 per mob, like %0.3-0.6 per mob in HI11) or you can add those mobs to temple or make a custom dungeon with nice drops (as eod9d did) then 10 rebirth will be really good. Can you?
But in BP with those mobs will be sux. BP should have many nice bosses. Like Yuan Shao, KJ, Icy Queen.
Why the **** you couldn't click on Bogdy's link and then look at the gifs is beyond me....
16
17
18
19
20
You upgrade it using this jewel which is 100% (doesn't fail refinement) from 15+
When you open blue box you get 1 silver jewel.
10 jewels you get 1 gold jewel.
50 gold jewel you might get one lucky jewel.
You can trade jewels for items.
You can buy new scale in IM for +15 and hardness will go up to 7/7.
When you use lucky jewel you do not fail refinement at any level.
Hello, glad to see there is still some life in 9d after nearly 10 years.
Wasnt playing 9d myself for some years but i wonder why so many people are complaining about the xp rate.
Isnt it one of the things why 9d is in our memory? The extreme grind?
The feeling to lvl up after many hours of grind? Maybe i forgot something.
Dont know what you plan for you IM but it could be nice to have some IM coins for Rebirth.
Good luck with new server.
Thank you.
Btw, aren't you the guy that release his client edits ? We're glad to say that we our our own hackshield system which protects the client from being edited at ANY time.
A lot of items like will be farmable in game, no need for coins, also the IM items will be tradable
I am a mad little man for the next week. I have my pre cisco examination time of the month.
Cisco exam is ****, and you know it (also passing the first semester's exam next month). After I saw the two semesters' "knowledge base", I laughed, gave up and said that I'll do just first one to get a mark for my classes.
That's freakin overpriced and you won't learn much with that. Tho that certificate is well known around the world - the only point to get one.
Cisco exam is ****, and you know it (also passing the first semester's exam next month). After I saw the two semesters' "knowledge base", I laughed, gave up and said that I'll do just first one to get a mark for my classes.
That's freakin overpriced and you won't learn much with that. Tho that certificate is well known around the world - the only point to get one.
Yet, gl mate. You'll pass it easily.
no, the cisco certs are not ****. a ccna is going to teach you enough to build, secure and maintain a network using all the common standards for routing protocols and security, that's before even talking about ccnp or ccie ccia.
entry ccna networking technicians in the uk average around 30k (graduate) which is a real decent starting wage to leave uni on.
but **** this conversation off, stick to discussing how to make pa on point. if you want to debate about ccna, pm me.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png