Tibet drops have an issue on all servers. It's not 1x, but it's not 15x either. To sort the issue we'll provide some drop cards when you reach hermit level
Better to make it resource. Or give 255 drop cards as a reward. And I played eod9d, there wasnt low like this. Elysiums drop rate is low too. Thats why thats bead of black dragon is 2.4kk in npc. And you kill about 50 yuan daily which drops 2x till hg4.
Better to make it resource. Or give 255 drop cards as a reward. And I played eod9d, there wasnt low like this. Elysiums drop rate is low too. Thats why thats bead of black dragon is 2.4kk in npc. And you kill about 50 yuan daily which drops 2x till hg4.
I believe EoD9D had a higher overall drop rate, if they had like 30x you wouldn't notice the problem, but the issue was still there for them aswell.
We'll see, I also think a resource might be good enough.
There's so much to focus on. I've noted most of the feed-back from last months of PA, I've understood the following, let me know if I got it right. People want the following:
-easy way to get advantages (IM)
-f2p players want to have a chance against spenders
-high rates, high rates, people don't want to dedicate that much time to grinding hours for some levels
-shiny and balanced stuff
-content, something like 2011 won't do it, but people don't want necessarily latest stupid content, just frequent updates
-events
-PvE dominant server and PvP events for PKers
-better starter gifts
-no bugs, no cheats, no hacks, no glitches, no client editing (we've done this)
Considering that we want our server to last (almost 1 year of PA), I think a rebirth system would fit the current needs of the playerbase. I'll discuss
I believe EoD9D had a higher overall drop rate, if they had like 30x you wouldn't notice the problem, but the issue was still there for them aswell.
We'll see, I also think a resource might be good enough.
There's so much to focus on. I've noted most of the feed-back from last months of PA, I've understood the following, let me know if I got it right. People want the following:
-easy way to get advantages (IM)
-f2p players want to have a chance against spenders
-high rates, high rates, people don't want to dedicate that much time to grinding hours for some levels
-shiny and balanced stuff
-content, something like 2011 won't do it, but people don't want necessarily latest stupid content, just frequent updates
-events
-PvE dominant server and PvP events for PKers
-better starter gifts
-no bugs, no cheats, no hacks, no glitches, no client editing (we've done this)
Considering that we want our server to last (almost 1 year of PA), I think a rebirth system would fit the current needs of the playerbase. I'll discuss
Yup that's about it,the makings of the perfect server
For starter Gift, Hopefully courier pass,some wep, and permanent bag is must.
by the way,can 255stack limit be changed??
how about gold cap issue?can you guys add some item that can be buy or sell from NPC at Fix amount of gold to fix it,for example maybe "X" item sell for 1kkk and per piece?
how about epihets?do you guys revamp all of it?
strongly agree about Rebirth system..kinda lazy to create new char to refarm
For starter Gift, Hopefully courier pass,some wep, and permanent bag is must.
by the way,can 255stack limit be changed??
how about gold cap issue?can you guys add some item that can be buy or sell from NPC at Fix amount of gold to fix it,for example maybe "X" item sell for 1kkk and per piece?
how about epihets?do you guys revamp all of it?
strongly agree about Rebirth system..kinda lazy to create new char to refarm
255 stack limit cannot be changed.
Extra bags will be available only via item mall.
Cap gold issue can be changed, we'll sell a lot of items for gold at NPCs.
Nope, we won't revamp all epithets again. Actually I doubt any of them need modifications.
Yup, as you said about your focus. Rebirth system should be there. But needs to give nice items/options. I gave some examples about it before. I think as a starter gift there should be 2 bag 30 days. That will make people happy with loads of drops they will gather around. I really like this in elysium. As a starter gift +40 all stats/crits etc deco and 2 bag gift. Fun at the start!
Yup, as you said about your focus. Rebirth system should be there. But needs to give nice items/options. I gave some examples about it before. I think as a starter gift there should be 2 bag 30 days. That will make people happy with loads of drops they will gather around. I really like this in elysium. As a starter gift +40 all stats/crits etc deco and 2 bag gift. Fun at the start!
Share your ideas regarding rebirth. I've thought of something similar to what EoD had with additional stats, but it seems to limit a lot, because people with 20 rebirths will be overpowered. I rather think we should have some HI12 gift that offers an material. Then we must create some resources/collection with awesome weapons/cloths/etc where we use that material and maybe some stats boost each 10 rebirths.
If you make HI12 to be rebirth wont it be pain in the ***? There is no mob give nice xp after HG5. Eod had some custom LL mobs in bp which can be grind easy till HG10 then starts to be pain. Also eod had 5 rebirth limit. If you think to make it 20 times that will be very boring after some rebirths. But as you said on 5th 10th 15th and 20th rebirts you can give materials to make an OP item like flag of chaos. But I am sure imo I wont grind 20 times especially if it will be HI12.
My examples were for 5 rebirth. When you said +18+19+20(imo not necessary)
1st - OP deco eternity and 2 bags
2st - +18 material and x3 cards
3rd - +19 material and 2 material for an op item
4th - +20 material and 2 more material for that op item or skills
5th - +55 all stats, OP epi , 255 drop card etc
They are example needs to be discussed via resources/op items abilities
If you make HI12 to be rebirth wont it be pain in the ***? There is no mob give nice xp after HG5. Eod had some custom LL mobs in bp which can be grind easy till HG10 then starts to be pain. Also eod had 5 rebirth limit. If you think to make it 20 times that will be very boring after some rebirths. But as you said on 5th 10th 15th and 20th rebirts you can give materials to make an OP item like flag of chaos. But I am sure imo I wont grind 20 times especially if it will be HI12.
My examples were for 5 rebirth. When you said +18+19+20(imo not necessary)
1st - OP deco eternity and 2 bags
2st - +18 material and x3 cards
3rd - +19 material and 2 material for an op item
4th - +20 material and 2 more material for that op item or skills
5th - +55 all stats, OP epi , 255 drop card etc
They are example needs to be discussed via resources/op items abilities
We'll provide mobs to grind on if we go for HI12 cap obviously .
Actually, your idea with 5 rebirths is good, noted.
Would the server files even support +20? The refinement glow looks so ******* obnoxious and my *** its so real money expensive... The jewels system is just so derpy.
Even I dont like elysium. I am wasting time till Zeron starts. I missed my hg5 char .
Btw, Xp is crazy in elysium atm, with 2x card %20 in H7(x5 event on). Will Zeron be like this?. If yes, reborning at HI12 wont be pain
Even I dont like elysium. I am wasting time till Zeron starts. I missed my hg5 char .
Btw, Xp is crazy in elysium atm, with 2x card %20 in H7(x5 event on). Will Zeron be like this?. If yes, reborning at HI12 wont be pain
We're working on rebirth reverse-engineering, things can change, so not going to promise anything until we have everything figured out.
We'll go for that experience if we have a lot of rebirths, else probably we won't have that crazy of an exprience rate.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png