We've been silent about the project just because all of us are busy with real life for the moment.
@On the 9D side of things, we gained access to a lot of resources. We have far exceeded our own expectations. It won't be long until we finish the content for phase 1 and launch the testing phase, but we won't do that until we finish EVERYTHING we want.
P.S. Remember that 2nd surprise ? It's no longer a 2nd surprise ! :P There are like 5 more actually.
Expect this summer to be a 9D one !!
P.S.2. Since we will have cleaned the game (we are the only ones to fully do that EVER) and offer an overwhelming amount of content, we will choose NOT to go with insane rates since we DO NOT want to wipe the server, similarly to what play9D did..
clean = remove abuses
You should make the rates x1
Then people can grind away for months before they realize that 9d is a outdated piece of ****.
Hell, you might even sell a few XP cards along the way.
I know you have limited resources. But if you don't have chance to fix major bugs you should stop work on this project. Especially if you're working on old content. Let's see on GC's version. There was sort-dupe bug. They have best contact with devs. And we have few weeks without fix. They just turned off this option. Generally if it's something about blocker-bug(dupe bug is always blocker) in normal situation, devs should pay penalty for each day without bugfix. So if GC can't fix bugs even since 2009, even they have full contact with devs, you have no chance to made yours 9dragons version better than their. Of course, you can try to fix it with your own items or changes in skills/stats system or with cool events. But what about new bugs in areas where you don't have access ? That will be end of your project.. Sad but true.
PS: I know too, that you have great ideas for server. It looks very cool but just on paper.
Without full-control you have nothing but just dreams and plans.
I know you have limited resources. But if you don't have chance to fix major bugs you should stop work on this project. Especially if you're working on old content. Let's see on GC's version. There was sort-dupe bug. They have best contact with devs. And we have few weeks without fix. They just turned off this option. Generally if it's something about blocker-bug(dupe bug is always blocker) in normal situation, devs should pay penalty for each day without bugfix. So if GC can't fix bugs even since 2009, even they have full contact with devs, you have no chance to made yours 9dragons version better than their. Of course, you can try to fix it with your own items or changes in skills/stats system or with cool events. But what about new bugs in areas where you don't have access ? That will be end of your project.. Sad but true.
PS: I know too, that you have great ideas for server. It looks very cool but just on paper.
Without full-control you have nothing but just dreams and plans.
Looking at the KR and TW version i doubt they have the best contact >.>
And if my ideas were dreams only i wouldn't even share it with the public, cause it's after all dreams
Don't be mad at me. i just said what all old players know. I appreciate such initiatives but I am a realist in these matters. However, with this realism, I would like to help than to harm to your project. I already have private conversation with Adek so we'll gonna be in touch
As I said earlier, the Korean publisher 9Dragons is the JWG. GC does not matter for the JWG. But they have some bugfixes. When i say full control, and mean you need to become a developers some-kind to be better than the GC. Balance of skills, stats major problem is not in game. Game need "a few" tweaks devs.
Don't be mad at me. i just said what all old players know. I appreciate such initiatives but I am a realist in these matters. However, with this realism, I would like to help than to harm to your project. I already have private conversation with Adek so we'll gonna be in touch
As I said earlier, the Korean publisher 9Dragons is the JWG. GC does not matter for the JWG. But they have some bugfixes. When i say full control, and mean you need to become a developers some-kind to be better than the GC. Balance of skills, stats major problem is not in game. Game need "a few" tweaks devs.
I think you are broken, no offence man! You start with "stop the project" and end with I want to help you, B R O K E N. How do you even expect private servers to get help from the dev itself?....
Don't be mad at me. i just said what all old players know. I appreciate such initiatives but I am a realist in these matters. However, with this realism, I would like to help than to harm to your project. I already have private conversation with Adek so we'll gonna be in touch
As I said earlier, the Korean publisher 9Dragons is the JWG. GC does not matter for the JWG. But they have some bugfixes. When i say full control, and mean you need to become a developers some-kind to be better than the GC. Balance of skills, stats major problem is not in game. Game need "a few" tweaks devs.
What if we actually had the....Oh fuck, not allowed to tell that xD. Guess, you'll wait and see. We got numerous reports on the abuses with the sort button, we'll do our best to either remove it or remove the abuses or easily punish abusers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici
I think you are broken, no offence man! You start with "stop the project" and end with I want to help you, B R O K E N. How do you even expect private servers to get help from the dev itself?....
I think almost everyone underestimated Project Alpha, when I say we are way above what Play9D offered (both security and content wise) I mean it, and Play9D was easily the best private server of 9D, sadly they had limited understanding of what 9D was about, as the majority of current private servers admins (no offense, just stating the truth).
I think there are like 2-3 people who actually expect what we'll bring to the table, the rest will probably be shocked.
Yes, I know, all we had are words until now, but no matter what anyone says, I refuse to launch an unfinished product just because of some kind of pressure
How do you even expect private servers to get help from the dev itself?....
That's why i said they should stop project like other private servers... Sherlock...
But, if they know how to fix bugs for real then go ahead. In this times, people wanna hear "all be fine, we can make it". But no one wondering how they wanna make it. And it's not just about PA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy
We got numerous reports on the abuses with the sort button, we'll do our best to either remove it or remove the abuses or easily punish abusers.
If u make first option, great!
If second, you aren't better than GC.
If third, well, good luck with tilting at windmills...
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png