Actually, that's very old, not compatible version of that, so you can't do even a thing with that source code (yeah - I tried). We did that in completely another way.
@madmerlin, good luck with that !! Hahaha... skill files are encrypted, unless you got the latest development tool or FULL new source you can't do anything. If things were as easy as looking into an old, incomplete code then I'm sure there would have been various servers with that content already.
Please DO stop spamming my thread since I haven't spammed yours.
Whenever it gets hot inside. As it was said many times: Use the forum for updates, its link its in one of the upper posts. The server is not out yet (as far as I read around these threads).
Going public unprepared would make us look unprofessional. Lots of servers did that and made themselves look awful. Patience is a virtue. All the wait will be worth in the end.
Oh, oh! Will there be formation system in pvp maps? I mean this
Sadly no.
We decided to take a different route. Balancement will still be our concern, but the whole "removing def sets" for phase 1 just doesn't go because of the new conditions we are forced into whilst trying to provide as new content as possible.
From the time the opening post was made until now, lots have changed we found numerous ways to make pvp more stable and pve more edgy.
Can you make a pre-register for server before you open it? I think we cant login with the forum nick/pw. And will you announce it in your facebook page too? Because PA forum is too dark and to hard to find things. Also opens slow.
Can you make a pre-register for server before you open it? I think we cant login with the forum nick/pw. And will you announce it in your facebook page too? Because PA forum is too dark and to hard to find things. Also opens slow.
We will announce it through all the social media networks.
Game accounts/forum accounts will be different,yes.
We will take a pre-registration page in consideration.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png