Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HORDE: Queue for AV, join, leave, rejoin

Discussion on HORDE: Queue for AV, join, leave, rejoin within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 08/31/2006, 00:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
Don't work for me, i followed all the instruction but it don't want to select the NPC to join queue.
Old 09/01/2006, 01:05   #32

I did string to picture on the bmpWM and it came up with the "Kartra" letters that show when you select the battlemaster of AV. So how do you make it select the guy in the first place?
Old 09/01/2006, 03:22   #33

This is what I did to get the joining and the entering to work.

1. Download the "Battlegrounds Queue Join" add-on Hoaxx posted.
2. Follow the instruction to set up my UI. Etc.
3. Take a picture of "Joinbattle"
4. Paste it in Paint.
5. Cut out the "Join Battle" button with some red around it (Not the border)
6. Paste it in "Picture to String"
7. Get the string of the J and the red around it.
8. Replace it in bmpJoinBg (Line 145 in un-modified)
9. It first selects "Alterac Valley 5" Then goes for the button, clicks it, ques me up. The add-on auto accepts the port into AV.

I tried it. Vann was down to 20% or so people were screaming in /battleground. Disconnected. I come back.. ALL people got owned and DCed so the BG was ending cus not enough players. The irony.

But it DID click the Leave BG button so it does work. Thanks
Old 09/02/2006, 00:21   #34

Guess i'll have to get to 60 before i can use this then...
unless someone wants to be paid to make a WSG one?
Old 09/03/2006, 14:12   #35

Thx for this very nice "Addon" ^^.
works for me after a little bit testing, Big Thanks!
Old 09/07/2006, 01:49   #36

I use it now for 1 week and it works great, I leeched 600k+ honor and made 60% of pvp rank 11->12 (standing was 9th).

But I more and more start to worry about suspicious people, it just does not look good, if you have such an amount of honor and something like 200 kills
It also is very likely people will notice you're always standing in the AV tunnel day and night - with zero kills, zero deaths and a crapload of bonus honor. Since 1.12 it might seem less likely, but especially if one is in a huge guild, there will always be people thinking and asking.

I consider to start keeping a lower profile, either run it only during night and make some alibi kills during day, or roll a twink, bring him to level 60 and then bot him to pvp rank 14 - without worrying about a huge reputation loss for my main among my realm and especially my guildies. I also think, I'll be using the TB Battlemaster instead of the OG one, less people there.

But the tool/idea is really great.

One more advice: if you already have a high rank, don't enter the bg as soon as you can (I don't use this tool to enter the bg, but rather a simple autojoin addon instead (sspvp in my case, the same for leaving bg), or else you could be selected leader of the raid by the new battleground grouping system.
Very bad thing if you try not to be noticed (everybody will whisper you to move him to some other group, horrible, especially if you are not there^^).

What do you guys think - what is the best method to do the anti-afk routine - move/rotate the character or jump, send chat to a private chat channel, or maybe running an addon command (open ct menu or the atlas ui)?

The first seems to be too easy to notice, the second could get logged by blizz, I like the third.
Old 09/07/2006, 02:19   #37

Same here Hoaxx. I made 400k (ran it from middle of the week). I started now running it 18/7 (12 a.m - 6 a.m when I sleep) (6 a.m - 2 p.m when I am at school) (2 p.m - 6 p.m when I got practice).

I do not worry about the people because they know I am an AV junkie. But I think there is no way to compeltly escape Blizz.
Old 09/07/2006, 02:44   #38

I don't worry about those people who see that you are inside AV 24/7, but about those who happen to meet you there a couple of times look you up on the statistics and see you just leeching around.

For now I only got one whisper telling me to leave the bg and one guild member, who told me, he does not like what I'm doing. But then again, when I reach rank 13, more people might get interested.

I don't really worry about Blizz though. As long as I don't **** off A LOT of other players who'll report me... but then on the other hand - there are goldfarmbots out there for several months now, and blizz seems not to care, or they just can't prove it. I never read the ToS but I don't think they ban people for not responding to a GM whisper (it's my right to turn off chat, isn't it?).
Old 09/07/2006, 03:25   #39

are you able to make one for wsg/ab?
Old 09/07/2006, 05:14   #40

Yea and Hoaxx. How the hell, let's say, you from Archimonde, how are people from Thrall supposed to report you?

Hell. I rarely get people off my server IF ever. And if I do. They leech too. (Yay for Mal'Ganis)
Old 09/07/2006, 06:25   #41

can u make one for wsg/ab pls
Old 09/07/2006, 10:09   #42

same here
Old 09/10/2006, 14:42   #43

I would not really recommend to afk-leech in WSG/AB, way too much attention.