Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Immortal Achievement Exploit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortal Achievement Exploit

Recently I figured out a little exploit/bug that makes it to where if someone in the raid dies you can fix it. The thing is, you have to be a holy priest with divine spirit (the big angel thing) or a death knight with the ghoul reincarnation. Your raider leader has to be very quick to react, though.

What you do is if you see a priest or death knight in the raid die all they have to do is INSTANTLY press alt f4, and they have to INSTANTLY be removed from the raid. Now when i stay instant I don't mean like, Instant instant, just really fast. If you did this correctly, your priests death wont count by the time the angel wares off, same goes to death knight ghoul.

ps: alles geklaut

Old   #2

elite*gold: 43
Naja vllt ganz hilfvoll aber meistens sterbn doch ehe die gimp Hunter