Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Master of Arms Achievement While AFK Exploit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master of Arms Achievement While AFK Exploit

Ok let’s get started. I’d like to say that this is meant for spellcaster classes - a class that doesn’t require the use of their
melee weapon (or any weapon at all for that matter) and has it for Stats purposes only.
So please no melee classes saying: “ZOMG I GOT THIS ACHIEV LEIK 2 SECS AFTER I HIT 80 LOL NOOB!”

1. Go to any low level weapon merchant.
For instance in IF if you are Alliance or if you are Horde. Any capital city has one.
Buy all the weapons that you want to get your weapon skill up with. I’m a shaman and I needed Dagger,
One-handed Axes and Two-handed Maces and Axes. Each of them cost less than a silver so it shouldn’t be an issue.

2. Go to Wintergrasp - preferably after a match if you hat the lagg or you can join a raid and get some honor
while getting weapon skills. I can not test this for the Horde but I assume you can find a similar spot. Go to your starting
location - you know the one you get teleported to from Dalaran if you are attacking. Find one of the that’s
close enough to the graveyard of your faction (Horde or Alliance) and drag him to this position . If you position
yourself close enough to the (or if you are Horde) you get the buff that
makes you immune to any damage.

3. Equip the weapon of choice and swing away!

As far as my experience goes you only suffer weapon durability loss but that shouldn’t be an issue if you are using the
low level weapons from vendors but if you are sceptical you can unequip everything. After all you are immune

ps: wie immer

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

better, enter dire maul, the part for the tribute run

walk until the king, but don't kill him..

behind the king, you can find 7 ghosts with 1 hp...

autoattach 4tw

doesn't work if you are completely afk, but press move button every 15 mins befor logout is enough

(old, but still working)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,355
Naja gab schon viele Posts wie man dieses Waffen-Achievement einfach und AFK bekommt.
Ich hab es mir bei dem Typen in der Höhle nordwestlich von Agamars Hammer geholt.
Old   #4

Nice find, trying now.