Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortal (Exploit)

Discussion on Immortal (Exploit) within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 315
The Black Market: 219/2/4
Received Thanks: 1,133
Immortal (Exploit)

1) Du brauchst einen Barbar [Player A] mit der Attacke "Wirbelwind" und den Character der unverwundbar werden soll [Player B]
2) A und B joinen das selbe Game und treten der selben Party bei
3) A und B gehen ins Blutmoor
4) A hält shift gedrückt während B Wirbelsturm durch A hindurch macht
5) Nachdem B mehrmals Wirbeldwind gemacht hat , kann A shift loslassen

Nun ist A ist unverwundbar gegen Distanzangriffe ( Darf sich jedoch nicht von der Stelle bewegen )
Old 12/13/2008, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142

Ist anscheinend schon "etwas" älter
Old 12/13/2008, 22:06   #3

elite*gold: 315
The Black Market: 219/2/4
Received Thanks: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaaa View Post

Ist anscheinend schon "etwas" älter
stimmt...bin ja auch est seit 2008 dabei und hatte keine zeit/lust mir alle posts durchzulesen :q...sonst hätte ichs auch bestimmt nicht gepostet^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IMMORTAL & ASTRAL
07/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
i have a bow +7 with 4 immortal stones and 2astrals and i buy 2 astrals and put into it. but i want to make it +9. my friend says dont make it +9 coz if it fails it goes to +4.. is it real i thought the items with immortal and astral fails also + will not go down does it goes to +4 or stay in +7 if it fails should i use lucky stones and steady stones.
Immortal MU Online
07/26/2010 - Private Server - 2 Replies
ImmortalMU Online Season 5 visit: Server Name - ImmortalMU Version : Season 5 (Main 1.07h) Client Protection: muGUARD Antihack
YANG BUG IMMORTAL 2 !!! :)
04/29/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 54 Replies
So liebe Leute.. Habt ihr euch nicht schon mal gedacht : "Warum haben manche so viel geld?" Yes ! Es gibt einen bug.. Der Bug ist ganz Simpel... Ihr kauft euch lose bis ein gewinner los kommt
Immortal Achievement Exploit
02/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Recently I figured out a little exploit/bug that makes it to where if someone in the raid dies you can fix it. The thing is, you have to be a holy priest with divine spirit (the big angel thing) or a death knight with the ghoul reincarnation. Your raider leader has to be very quick to react, though. What you do is if you see a priest or death knight in the raid die all they have to do is INSTANTLY press alt f4, and they have to INSTANTLY be removed from the raid. Now when i stay instant I...
Almost immortal...
11/21/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Well when u are rb u can ralocate ur attribute points (everybody knows that), but heres the point. Get to L110 so u can do ur final promotion than realocate. Since we have cotobo we can add 0 points in strenght some points for agilty (warr/tro) and rest of them in vitality. my tro has got 9k+ hp :) (if ur dura goes low rapair with cotobo) imagine u got loooot pots ur 120+ got loooot of hp = immortal :D