Well I've tried using other proxies, I've tried reinstalling vindictus and everytime, it just keeps faliing to work. Vindictus just freezes and I end up having to end the process =/
That's a common issue, even if the proxy works vindictus will freeze for a few mins if you click on start game for the first time. You will just have to try it more often with the same proxy to be sure.
It's just very simple, i prefered it to vids, but the only thing you need to tell people here, is to stop their proxy after logging in, so that they would use their real connection instead of the Proxy, that means Zero lag.
It's just very simple, i prefered it to vids, but the only thing you need to tell people here, is to stop their proxy after logging in, so that they would use their real connection instead of the Proxy, that means Zero lag.
I get like 2 bars usually in 8 men raids which is pretty good for a proxy connection (after i took the rule off).
To search the proxies is the only annoying part of it.
Most probably i will make some Video tuts after i get a new HDD.
i'm using AOL method atm but it lags so much, i can play alone only.. i'd like to know if there's any other way to play without or less lags.
my OS is winsows7 x64.
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.