geez i cant find a good proxy lately but ican play using the bypass for grand chase the tor vidalla and proxyfirewall setup atleast i can play without lookin for proxy servers lags with others people though even with the proxyfirewall set as allow(probably its using the proxy that vidalla is using) ust sharing... XD
Benutze Grade oVPN villeicht kannst du das deinem Guide anhängen Acid.
Ist aber nicht free2use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamwan
geez i cant find a good proxy lately but ican play using the bypass for grand chase the tor vidalla and proxyfirewall setup atleast i can play without lookin for proxy servers lags with others people though even with the proxyfirewall set as allow(probably its using the proxy that vidalla is using) ust sharing... XD
Oh well, that's one of the reasons why i don't really play on NA anymore since it's hard to find a proxy lately. But i log in like everyday for once through AOL to do my solo dungeons.
I tried the AOL method and I've already created the Vindictus profile in AOL. However, I cannot sign in using that connection. Do you know how to fix this?
I have a feeling this post below can help me, but I can't read German.
Quote:
hey jakefrost77 das ist kommt bei mir auch immer ^^
also du startest aol dann komtm ja screen name und pw und unten drunter steht ja connection da nimmste mal das obendrüber also broadband dann logste dich ein und danach logste dich wieder aus und danach mit vindictus wieder dann gehts ^^
I tried the AOL method and I've already created the Vindictus profile in AOL. However, I cannot sign in using that connection. Do you know how to fix this?
I have a feeling this post below can help me, but I can't read German.
Well basically it says that under the ID/PW there is a button for connection and above there is broadband, you log once in with broadband, after log out again and it should work.
Otherwise try to watch a video tutorial:
I might make my own little video guide if i have more free time again.
But i have an issue now, I kept getting errors about NMservice.exe
and now i can't log in....help?
I'm using proxiyfirewall
two possible reasons:
Proxy doesnt work...
Connection to the server is delayed or they detect your original ip which is blocked..
usually that happens to me when the proxy im using is not working or is slow try finding some other proxy(i prefer AOl thought since you dont need to find a proxy)
I quite possibly want to marry you now But I already have a boyfriend. Thank you so much Acid <3
But i have an issue now, I kept getting errors about NMservice.exe
and now i can't log in....help?
I'm using proxiyfirewall
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamwan
two possible reasons:
Proxy doesnt work...
Connection to the server is delayed or they detect your original ip which is blocked..
usually that happens to me when the proxy im using is not working or is slow try finding some other proxy(i prefer AOl thought since you dont need to find a proxy)
Yes Jamwan is right it usually happens because the proxy is not working or simply too slow.
Try proxies from: aliveproxy.com / spys.ru or hidemyass.com.
And ya AOL is the easiest method.
Or you could try a free vpn:
I will update my Guide as soon as i have enough free time.
Well I've tried using other proxies, I've tried reinstalling vindictus and everytime, it just keeps faliing to work. Vindictus just freezes and I end up having to end the process =/
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.