i'm using AOL method atm but it lags so much, i can play alone only.. i'd like to know if there's any other way to play without or less lags.
my OS is winsows7 x64.
thx
My girlfriend is playing with proxycap she has a 64 bit win7 as well.
Just download proxycap + use hidemyass.com or aliveproxy.com Proxies.
i've tryed a lot of proxies and no one worked.. so at least i did something wrong, proxies aren't working. i would appreciate if u could gimme some guide or tutorial for proxycap 5.01, please.
i've tryed a lot of proxies and no one worked.. so at least i did something wrong, proxies aren't working. i would appreciate if u could gimme some guide or tutorial for proxycap 5.01, please.
Ok i just tried it with the latest version of proxycap and i did not work (strange indeed) but it works for ProxyCap.v4.20 (i'm sure you will find a download for it ).
If AoL desktop didn't work, I'll have to use Proxycap 5.03?(I visited the site, 4.20 version is not there) I'm a Win7 x64 user
If I use it, my net connection will be the same? coz' my friend gave me another application that can create another net acces in your computer but it's too bad coz' it will turn my connection half and my net connection will be too slow
and last sir, is still working? 4 / 14 / 12
sorry for the many question sir, cause I'm new here in Vindictus
I already have the client but I'm searching 1st so I can play it here in the Philippines
If AoL desktop didn't work, I'll have to use Proxycap 5.03?(I visited the site, 4.20 version is not there) I'm a Win7 x64 user
If I use it, my net connection will be the same? coz' my friend gave me another application that can create another net acces in your computer but it's too bad coz' it will turn my connection half and my net connection will be too slow
and last sir, is still working? 4 / 14 / 12
sorry for the many question sir, cause I'm new here in Vindictus
I already have the client but I'm searching 1st so I can play it here in the Philippines
Hm Aol should still work, you might have been messing up something.
Do not use proxy cap 5.03, you can easily find the ver 4.20 believe me
The net connection will be the same just a vpn or aol will change your whole connection, with proxies u can change just certain applications.
Hm Aol should still work, you might have been messing up something.
Do not use proxy cap 5.03, you can easily find the ver 4.20 believe me
The net connection will be the same just a vpn or aol will change your whole connection, with proxies u can change just certain applications.
I tried AoL sir and your right, it also change my whole connection
everytime I run the AoL it creates another connection so my connection will be half...
so Proxycap 4.20 is the recommended one so my connection will be remain the same? can u please tell me sir on how to use it? just this once cause I looked out at the photo at the 1st page and it seems that I need another file to use it... and thx for the FB
I tried AoL sir and your right, it also change my whole connection
everytime I run the AoL it creates another connection so my connection will be half...
so Proxycap 4.20 is the recommended one so my connection will be remain the same? can u please tell me sir on how to use it? just this once cause I looked out at the photo at the 1st page and it seems that I need another file to use it... and thx for the FB
Because Aol acts like a vpn and your connection will be always slower with a vpn than with your real connection, that's just normal.
Yes it will remain the same since you will just select the vindictus.exe Watch some tutorials on youtube about it.
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.