Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 02/29/2012, 02:13   #406

elite*gold: 0
i start the mission and it puts my cursor in bottom left corner and i then quits the mission after 15 seconds? what do i do?
Old 02/29/2012, 02:43   #407

Imp 48 is not working or me, the bot just crashes when it's looking for the world map.

44 Polith and all the ones before it work fine. Debugger says all is well. Ideas?
Old 02/29/2012, 11:52   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRHunter View Post
i start the mission and it puts my cursor in bottom left corner and i then quits the mission after 15 seconds? what do i do?
I'm guessing that your using event sync?
If so, the problem is the image it's using for the sync event. I noticed that the colours can be a fraction off at times. I'm not sure why, but the originals that come with the bot can seem a little washed out and at times they don't work. You need to create a new sync image for that mission.
Old 02/29/2012, 16:49   #409

Not that it's really a major set back, but version 3.3 and 4.0x crash when I try to load the level 48 imperial mission, Ascendency I think it's called.

I macro the 44's all the way to 50 as a result, and that's fine. But I would like to get that running someday later for farming.

Otherwise it's awesome. I'm going onto my 4th macro'd level 50 tonight.
Old 02/29/2012, 17:05   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationtrex View Post
Not that it's really a major set back, but version 3.3 and 4.0x crash when I try to load the level 48 imperial mission, Ascendency I think it's called.

I macro the 44's all the way to 50 as a result, and that's fine. But I would like to get that running someday later for farming.

Otherwise it's awesome. I'm going onto my 4th macro'd level 50 tonight.
Which level 44 mission seems to be the quickest to level with? Thanks.
Old 02/29/2012, 17:29   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm0 View Post
Whatever one you have the most success at when botting. It doesnt matter if one is a little shorter or longer, or has a tiny bit more xp.. youre going to run it 150 times anyway :P

i would also see if you can get at least one hidden bonus objective in for your bot session. that will add a good amount of xp for each run.
Old 02/29/2012, 18:23   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm0 View Post
I prefer the Sullust Interception mission as it's more commendations per hour than the Polith Minefield. If you are running Sullust though make sure to buy the best gear, a given, but also equip the electronics warfare package, after the first destroyer flyby you get a dozen enemies on screen, as well as a Corellian Defender, and popping that makes all the difference in not dying.

I usually have enough commendations to buy several purple random drops, or social gear by the end (44-50). Gotta keep an eye on your fleet commendations though, you can hit the cap in a day or two pretty easy. (1000) So spend them often

I haven't had good luck with the Polith Minefield mission though for some reason. Even though I do a fairly good run when recording, I lose a lot on that one. Sullust is a lot easier (for me) to get 99% successes when macro'd.

EDIT:

And I just realized I was talking about the 40s not the 44 level missions, for the 44 level imp side I preferred the Clouds of Vondoru mission, for the same reasons, more commendations per hour.
O.
Old 02/29/2012, 20:14   #413

4.1 released

Changelog 4.1:
- Added CrewBot
- Added Save/Load settings (must be inactive to press)
- Added DoubleClick for 44+
- Added 'click accept multiple times just in case'
- Fixed Imperial48Ascendancy

the save/load thing was a last minute idea, been working fine so far so yeah, here you go

the crewbot will activate before you run missions, so you can play around with it

just dont expect things to go smoothly if you configure it incorrectly (its VERY picky about you choosing things correctly, i didnt make it very mistake-friendly)

please inform me of any major errors (assuming you can get it working), i only tested it for about two hours in a french client setting
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/29/2012, 21:09   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
- Fixed Imperial48Ascendancy
Woo! Where is 4.1 though, want to grab it.
Old 02/29/2012, 21:14   #415

Old 02/29/2012, 21:20   #416

Quote:
No thanks, I prefer to use ones without virus' man.
Old 02/29/2012, 21:34   #417

Quote:
your file contains the:

Trojan/JboxGeneric.caj

No thanks, I prefer to use ones without virus' man.

Besides I already paid the man for his good work. I don't need a cracked version, which yours isn't anyway.
Rofl this is too in the Orginal Files

Old 02/29/2012, 21:41   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafest View Post
Rofl this is too in the Orginal Files
I'll take my files from thephilz. There's no need to, at the minimum, rip his work off and give it out for free. Though I still don't trust your upload for ****.
Old 02/29/2012, 22:50   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafest View Post
Here is 4.1 for free
One thing is to post a separate thread for cracked software, but posting it in the author of the software's thread is just idiotic. Please remove yourself from this thread. Thank you.
Old 02/29/2012, 23:56   #420

elite*gold: 132
Respect the work of thepilz. His bot works great. I know i cracked all Version of his Bot but only because he dont add "Security". I know my reaon is weird. I think about it to Donate him some $ but i still use then my Cracked Bot
I agree with Krislicoque to post a Cracked bot in "Dev thread" is a shame.. if you want to offer a cracked version so open your own thread..