Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlkirk89 View Post
So after Downloading Imperial40Polith.txt and running it. I get an odd message about 30000 to find the left side of the sun??? and then the bot automatically aborts the mission once it doesn't find that or something? any help would be very very appreciated.....

Just switch to timer sync. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better and doesn't even bother looking for the sun at all.

Old   #542

What file do I change the timer???

Old   #543

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
oh wow my bad

it should be Republic40Drexel Imperial40Sullust (the ace fighters mission i believe)

watch video 3 for how to fix this
Ah, I ended up doing Hydian. Ran 40-45 with it. Now upgraded the ship with Grade 6 and bought the EMP Generator, going to record for the last run.

Also, I don't know exactly what happened but for the most part, Event Sync will consistently crash my client after only a few runs now. Using the Timer Sync I've been able to run 300:0 win:loss now on these last mission sessions (Republic40Drexel, Republic40Hydian).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
Just switch to timer sync. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better and doesn't even bother looking for the sun at all.
I can agree. While Event Sync seemed to work on my first experiences with the bot, it was shortlived as the later missions my client would consistently crash after only a few runs. Timer sync definitely seems to be more reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlkirk89 View Post
What file do I change the timer???
Assuming you're talking about Event and Timer Sync, you do so within the bot itself when it's loaded.

You should see a label close to "Sync Method" and below it a selection box with Event and Timer Sync. I'm fairly sure recordings are independent of one another for the syncs, so you will need to record again if you switch from Event Sync to Timer Sync or vice versa.
Old   #544

long story short, while messing with my phone, i kind of killed it and lost my SWTOR security key app and no longer have access to swtor for maybe a few days, so .. yeah

ill try to get it back asap

Old   #545

thephilz : i got the same problem a month ago.
just call the service and get a person on the phone. they will remove the security token option from your account.
Old   #546

Restarted my computer and now every recording a make for Zosha is consistently off. The recording I used throughout the night that went 88:0 is now 10:8. Wack.

New recordings are having a similar issue. I've noticed a few differences in the mission, at least on the timing of when the destroyers will appear, and the position of the capital ship. Not sure what's up, but it's **** near impossible to get a decent playback.
Old   #547

since friday my swtor client crashes without an error message after a few runs when running the bot, (the bot doesnt crash) someone having the same issue?
Old   #548

Quote:
Originally Posted by SETH3003 View Post
since friday my swtor client crashes without an error message after a few runs when running the bot, (the bot doesnt crash) someone having the same issue?
I had this issue starting on Republic34Kovor missions and later. It seemed switching to Timer Sync from Event Sync solved the problem.

I had my first "client crash" earlier this morning with Timer Sync (after having ran 500+ games without interruption) due my router resetting, thus bumping me off SWToR.
Old   #549

Unhappy Crashing.

Quote:
my swtor client crashes without an error message after a few runs when running the bot, (the bot doesnt crash) someone having the same issue?
I have the same problem. I'm playing Syvris on timer sync. It will repeat from 5-50 times and then the game window closes, leaving the 2 bot windows open. Also when this happens and I left-click anything on the desktop, a menu pops up as if I had right clicked it.
Old   #550

Quote:
Originally Posted by slomojones View Post
I had this issue starting on Republic34Kovor missions and later. It seemed switching to Timer Sync from Event Sync solved the problem.

I had my first "client crash" earlier this morning with Timer Sync (after having ran 500+ games without interruption) due my router resetting, thus bumping me off SWToR.
Problem here is that i always play with timer sync.
It worked on thursday but since friday i get the crashes.
Old   #551

having a problem here, its saying no world map found after clicking the seat. i reset game client. it worked once. now its saying could not find map
Old   #552

i got an update : swtor didnt crash tonight but i got 1% of sucessful missions with timer sync. maybe they changed sthg. I will try to make a new script and test that.
Old   #553

elite*gold: 40
warum wird bei mir bei dem scheiß programm jedesmal immer nur looking or worldmap angeziegt ?
Old   #554

Das Programm ist nicht scheiß, wird ein Bedienerfehler sein...
Old   #555

Kann der Bot auch die lvl 40 mission ?