Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH

Discussion on Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 04/19/2017, 02:12   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 453
Received Thanks: 159
what is discord? ^^



The Dementor is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 02:16   #62
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 691
Received Thanks: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dementor View Post
what is discord? ^^
answered you in a PM

added a skill to the force. check the balance section again and dont forget to vote on


OverLimits is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 02:47   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 681
Received Thanks: 118
Do you know an opening time already?
ruebennase is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 05:13   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 61
This sounds dope as ****. see you at opening day


iesiFMM is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 06:59   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 80
Is china nuker to compete with wizzards at uniques and damage you have to speed up the animation of nukes ,they are way to slow comparing to wizz skills,or make the imbue so powerfull that spear skills will hit in the range wizz skils!And olso the range
Incepatorul is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 08:11   #66
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 691
Received Thanks: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebennase View Post
Do you know an opening time already?
The beta is already running, join our discord for more info
OverLimits is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 08:19   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 75
The pve part need to be more clear
since everywhere in the map is warzone , i think it would be better to make some limits .

like example : lets say chinese jangan , should have some certain spots where the parties farming there should get more exp . than euro parties . or higher drop rate than euro parties. and same for euro areas in the map

the idea behind this limitation is to make some balance of the game , so the map can still be viable for ( regular solo botting players ) .
and everyone ( even full 8 party ) , will stick to his areas of the map like his homeland during the afk all night long botting , to gain more exp or more drop rate .

this will make any Fights between Euros Vs Chinese be more of Raids . not just fights anytime all the time for no specific purpose .
it will be organized raids just to kill , farm Fame .

i wasnt much of a WoW player , but am sure there was some differences between farming in ur own homeland or going to farm in the Hordes land for example .

lemme know what you think
marlongrey is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 09:04   #68
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 691
Received Thanks: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
The pve part need to be more clear
since everywhere in the map is warzone , i think it would be better to make some limits .

like example : lets say chinese jangan , should have some certain spots where the parties farming there should get more exp . than euro parties . or higher drop rate than euro parties. and same for euro areas in the map

the idea behind this limitation is to make some balance of the game , so the map can still be viable for ( regular solo botting players ) .
and everyone ( even full 8 party ) , will stick to his areas of the map like his homeland during the afk all night long botting , to gain more exp or more drop rate .

this will make any Fights between Euros Vs Chinese be more of Raids . not just fights anytime all the time for no specific purpose .
it will be organized raids just to kill , farm Fame .

i wasnt much of a WoW player , but am sure there was some differences between farming in ur own homeland or going to farm in the Hordes land for example .

lemme know what you think
The thing is, there is no more homeland BUT the safe zone, any other map doesn't belong to any nation. and killing for the sake of killing the whole idea of the game and the story line, we want our players to experience the meaning of PVP mixed with the PVE. People will fight over spots and uniques and fame. Its a 24/7 pvp/pve server that actually have a point behind it.
OverLimits is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 09:24   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
The thing is, there is no more homeland BUT the safe zone, any other map doesn't belong to any nation. and killing for the sake of killing the whole idea of the game and the story line, we want our players to experience the meaning of PVP mixed with the PVE. People will fight over spots and uniques and fame. Its a 24/7 pvp/pve server that actually have a point behind it.
A server for full 24/7 no life fat *****...****...and when i thought this server could be nice...
Incepatorul is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 09:45   #70
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 691
Received Thanks: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incepatorul View Post
A server for full 24/7 no life fat *****...****...and when i thought this server could be nice...
I didn't understand the sentence, but it seems like you have a problem with the concept and it seems you want a server that is 24/7 botting
OverLimits is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 14:27   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 75
how r u guys working on advertising for your server ?
marlongrey is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 16:42   #72

 
elite*gold: 374
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 45
From were i can get the client? I dont see any download section on the website.
mihaleaemil is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 17:03   #73
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,959
Received Thanks: 1,126
Open beta tho !! Otherwise it's worthless and the thread is going to be closed
Jimmy* is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 18:33   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
Open beta tho !! Otherwise it's worthless and the thread is going to be closed
Look who is talking, Haaaaaaaa!

I do really like you, man, I do like you very much. There are plenty of things that aren't common between us but I still like you. Don't ask me why but I read a quote lately saying that you've to trust your enemies more than your friends, which is something I consider as right. However, you shall be glad that I left the scene.
Blacklite. is offline  
Old 04/19/2017, 19:05   #75
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,959
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
Look who is talking, Haaaaaaaa!

I do really like you, man, I do like you very much. There are plenty of things that aren't common between us but I still like you. Don't ask me why but I read a quote lately saying that you've to trust your enemies more than your friends, which is something I consider as right. However, you shall be glad that I left the scene.
well honstly like me or not i don't even care neither lookin for it however i trust no one and you should never trust ur enemies even tho i give no **** about you so i don't care whether you left or not.

Have a good day


Jimmy* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Soul of the Ultimate nation Private server
12/22/2016 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hey guys i really like the game S.U.N and was wondering if there are any private servers for it. i saw the thread for the china pserver but i cant download it. if u guys have the torrent for thesun2 client let me know or just tell me if there is any progress for a english server.
[Soul of the Ultimate Nation] - BestSun2 - Private server
06/11/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 81 Replies
Dear staff and members, someone finally managed to run a fully working S.U.N server, fully functional and fully translated. Besides, please delete the older advertisement regarding our server, it's not a proper advertisement! Below I'll state the informations of the server and how you can access it for many have been waiting months/years for a private server to come out! Server rates:
7th Nation - Privat Server Cap 90 / Rates x15
07/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Wollte euch hier einen neuen Pserver vorstellen! 7th-Nation !! Allgemeines: Level Cap: 90 Chinese only Exp-Rates: relativ niedrig (vergleich mit isro nicht exakt möglich, aber nehmt als Richtwert mal ca isro*15) Sp-Rate = Exp-Rate Goldrate: isro*10
S.U.N Soul of the ultimate nation server FILES FOR YOU!!!
11/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
German: Hab irgendwo innem anderen forum server files von sun gefunden die konnten aber nix damit anfangen ... vllt könnt ihr es... ich selbe kanns auch net ^^ English i found the server files of sun online in another forum... but they cant do anything with that... maybe you can do sth.... i cant do it myself RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
[Question] Is a character's nation server-sided? Thanks in advance! :)
09/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Is a character's nation server-sided? Thanks in advance! :) It would be very useful if it was client-sided :) ... imagine being able to pick respawn points while doing map hacks, it would be easier to reach certain spots ... or being able to pick the winning nation during wars for guaranteed war rewards i'm guessing though that it is server-sided...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.