Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH

Discussion on Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/19/2017, 02:12   #61

elite*gold: 0
what is discord? ^^

Old 04/19/2017, 02:16   #62

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dementor View Post
what is discord? ^^
answered you in a PM

added a skill to the force. check the balance section again and dont forget to vote on

Old 04/19/2017, 02:47   #63

Do you know an opening time already?
Old 04/19/2017, 05:13   #64

This sounds dope as ****. see you at opening day

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 06:59   #65

Is china nuker to compete with wizzards at uniques and damage you have to speed up the animation of nukes ,they are way to slow comparing to wizz skills,or make the imbue so powerfull that spear skills will hit in the range wizz skils!And olso the range
Old 04/19/2017, 08:11   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebennase View Post
Do you know an opening time already?
The beta is already running, join our discord for more info
Old 04/19/2017, 08:19   #67

The pve part need to be more clear
since everywhere in the map is warzone , i think it would be better to make some limits .

like example : lets say chinese jangan , should have some certain spots where the parties farming there should get more exp . than euro parties . or higher drop rate than euro parties. and same for euro areas in the map

the idea behind this limitation is to make some balance of the game , so the map can still be viable for ( regular solo botting players ) .
and everyone ( even full 8 party ) , will stick to his areas of the map like his homeland during the afk all night long botting , to gain more exp or more drop rate .

this will make any Fights between Euros Vs Chinese be more of Raids . not just fights anytime all the time for no specific purpose .
it will be organized raids just to kill , farm Fame .

i wasnt much of a WoW player , but am sure there was some differences between farming in ur own homeland or going to farm in the Hordes land for example .

lemme know what you think
Old 04/19/2017, 09:04   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
The pve part need to be more clear
since everywhere in the map is warzone , i think it would be better to make some limits .

like example : lets say chinese jangan , should have some certain spots where the parties farming there should get more exp . than euro parties . or higher drop rate than euro parties. and same for euro areas in the map

the idea behind this limitation is to make some balance of the game , so the map can still be viable for ( regular solo botting players ) .
and everyone ( even full 8 party ) , will stick to his areas of the map like his homeland during the afk all night long botting , to gain more exp or more drop rate .

this will make any Fights between Euros Vs Chinese be more of Raids . not just fights anytime all the time for no specific purpose .
it will be organized raids just to kill , farm Fame .

i wasnt much of a WoW player , but am sure there was some differences between farming in ur own homeland or going to farm in the Hordes land for example .

lemme know what you think
The thing is, there is no more homeland BUT the safe zone, any other map doesn't belong to any nation. and killing for the sake of killing the whole idea of the game and the story line, we want our players to experience the meaning of PVP mixed with the PVE. People will fight over spots and uniques and fame. Its a 24/7 pvp/pve server that actually have a point behind it.
Old 04/19/2017, 09:24   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
The thing is, there is no more homeland BUT the safe zone, any other map doesn't belong to any nation. and killing for the sake of killing the whole idea of the game and the story line, we want our players to experience the meaning of PVP mixed with the PVE. People will fight over spots and uniques and fame. Its a 24/7 pvp/pve server that actually have a point behind it.
A server for full 24/7 no life fat *****...****...and when i thought this server could be nice...
Old 04/19/2017, 09:45   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incepatorul View Post
A server for full 24/7 no life fat *****...****...and when i thought this server could be nice...
I didn't understand the sentence, but it seems like you have a problem with the concept and it seems you want a server that is 24/7 botting
Old 04/19/2017, 14:27   #71

how r u guys working on advertising for your server ?
Old 04/19/2017, 16:42   #72

elite*gold: 374
From were i can get the client? I dont see any download section on the website.
Old 04/19/2017, 17:03   #73

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,126
Open beta tho !! Otherwise it's worthless and the thread is going to be closed
Old 04/19/2017, 18:33   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
Open beta tho !! Otherwise it's worthless and the thread is going to be closed
Look who is talking, Haaaaaaaa!

I do really like you, man, I do like you very much. There are plenty of things that aren't common between us but I still like you. Don't ask me why but I read a quote lately saying that you've to trust your enemies more than your friends, which is something I consider as right. However, you shall be glad that I left the scene.
Old 04/19/2017, 19:05   #75

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
Look who is talking, Haaaaaaaa!

I do really like you, man, I do like you very much. There are plenty of things that aren't common between us but I still like you. Don't ask me why but I read a quote lately saying that you've to trust your enemies more than your friends, which is something I consider as right. However, you shall be glad that I left the scene.
well honstly like me or not i don't even care neither lookin for it however i trust no one and you should never trust ur enemies even tho i give no **** about you so i don't care whether you left or not.

Have a good day

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread