Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH

Discussion on Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/17/2017, 19:37   #31

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
When I kept reading 'but we balanced the chinese race' at first I thought to myself they're another server that will give some more damage and make the chinese PQ and think they buffed it properly. Then I kept reading it and started believing in you guys a little.
Then I read the balance changes. And I'm over here thinking if you guys are serious with this whole CHN vs EU thing with this kind of 'balance' hope you guys are trolling otherwise this might be the biggest fail concept i've ever seen (however the idea itself is amazing)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2017, 19:46   #32

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,214
Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2017, 20:00   #33

elite*gold: 0
Looks really interesting. I think I'm in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2017, 20:16   #34

1- what about the low lvls > ( players who just joined the game after 2 - 3 weeks ) they will be forced to get killed by the older players since they cant take off their job suits.

2-
Quote:
Q: Nice server but there is a major flaw, what will happen if a nation has more players than the other nation?

A: Everything is possible and for everything that might happen we are ready, Thats why we didn't nerf the EU parties but instead we buffed the CH parties and made huge balance changes in the game, now both parties are very strong and CH parties can farm experience / items as fast as Europe (read topic for more info). No only that, if a nation is exceeds the other nation by more than 100 player, that nation character creation will be closed temporary until the other nation catches up to it players count wise.
so, if i wanna play as chinese and the hunters have exceeded the limit, thats mean i wont be able to join the game till the hunters and thieves became equal to each other
Old 04/17/2017, 20:32   #35

some1 give me a dl link plz
Old 04/17/2017, 21:03   #36

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
When I kept reading 'but we balanced the chinese race' at first I thought to myself they're another server that will give some more damage and make the chinese PQ and think they buffed it properly. Then I kept reading it and started believing in you guys a little.
Then I read the balance changes. And I'm over here thinking if you guys are serious with this whole CHN vs EU thing with this kind of 'balance' hope you guys are trolling otherwise this might be the biggest fail concept i've ever seen (however the idea itself is amazing)
We understand that not perfecting the balance can ruin this concept, that's why we decided to open an open beta so everyone can join and test everything. rates will be higher ofc and the 1 week will also include a fortress war. so you can test all and every aspects of the game, if changes in balance is needed rest assured we will make them before the grand opening. Hope to see you in the beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Phoenix View Post
1- what about the low lvls > ( players who just joined the game after 2 - 3 weeks ) they will be forced to get killed by the older players since they cant take off their job suits.

2-

so, if i wanna play as chinese and the hunters have exceeded the limit, thats mean i wont be able to join the game till the hunters and thieves became equal to each other
1- We didn't forget that, thats why we enabled FGW so in the long run, new players can still find a way to level up. But you can't always level up safely thats the whole point of the game.

2- Probably a day or two. and if we managed to balance the game correctly i dont think that will happen anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
some1 give me a dl link plz
The link is not released yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
I'm ready to test server, if possible to join closed beta

check ur inbox pls

good luck
Please join our discord.
Old 04/17/2017, 22:42   #37

Nice server, New features that I haven't seen yet in Sro history. would be nice to try this **** out . good job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2017, 01:34   #38

cap 100 server down for 1 day omg we want d16 or d17 cap 140 or 145 same new no cap 100 :C R.I.P game :-/

but me going try me like u server ehhh
Old 04/18/2017, 07:13   #39

130 Cap Better bro. More Balanced and have more fun. Because have to D14-D15 and New skills too.
100 Cap 110 Cap crep. Just gain more money for developers. But for players there is nothing have to fun and nothing New....
Old 04/18/2017, 13:28   #40

What will be the server capacity?
Old 04/18/2017, 15:01   #41

I'm really curious about the outcome of this server!

I'll be there to try it out!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2017, 15:04   #42

elite*gold: 53
Thread updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedskater View Post
What will be the server capacity?
3000, but we will start with 1000.
Old 04/18/2017, 15:41   #43

I'm ready to try this out, i think it'll be fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2017, 16:15   #44

u won me from the first story line !

am joining after long pause with my friends . This idea can revive silkroad again
Good job and keep going forward !

i have an idea , i want to know maybe u can apply it
it also matches with the Nation Vs Nation thingy

how about an event that , Normal mobs + champions + giants will spawn in each nation territory , in huge numbers , and the nation that slay much more in specific event time will win , like there will be results showing how much euros have killed and how much chinese have killed , and please it would be nice to post which guild from each side have killed the highest number of mobs ...

am talking about the the area around jangan will be full , litterly full with endlvl mobs with instant spawn rate ... and this event can be done once per day since its a huge event

let me know what you think about this
Old 04/18/2017, 16:19   #45

When the beta will be released?
Closed Thread