Times are over for servers like ECSRO, SJSRO, ZSZC. Now kids rule sro and make 135135 fail servers.... Not worth to play silkroad anymore tbh. No one is able to make an EPIC server without any retarded adds like those in the "advertising section" doing. Im searching now a private server since ZSZC is down... I tried 135135....They were all fcked up by noobish adds or retarded teams...If there will be ever 1 fcking server like the best (ECSRO), IŽll give my soul for it, srsly. Find this and youŽre ***. The point is, youŽll never find it... Sad but true story. SRO is useless tbh...
Times are over for servers like ECSRO, SJSRO, ZSZC. Now kids rule sro and make 135135 fail servers.... Not worth to play silkroad anymore tbh. No one is able to make an EPIC server without any retarded adds like those in the "advertising section" doing. Im searching now a private server since ZSZC is down... I tried 135135....They were all fcked up by noobish adds or retarded teams...If there will be ever 1 fcking server like the best (ECSRO), IŽll give my soul for it, srsly. Find this and youŽre ***. The point is, youŽll never find it... Sad but true story. SRO is useless tbh...
Someone said joymax would like to open 80 cap.
Just a rumor.
Regarding the servers, pretty much every single one in the advert section is unedited so feel free to choose from any of them.
I'd like to turn back the time to those days when a +5 item was a great achievment for me,now I'm not satisfied with+10 since rates give you the opportunity to go beyond it.
ECSRO,SJSRO were special sadly they were so exploitable and thats the reason people won't play on them since you can't have stalls stall net or players running arround with 10 pets or abusing skill edit bugs xD
But to be OT:I'd love if all vsro,brsro files server would close and only 2-3 ecsro based files server would open.I wouldn't care what kind of corupt *** ***** is running it since it would have constantly 1-2k players on.
id love it,just for nostalgia. I know it wont do well,since theres more better servers out there,but IF they become a success again,then its the new coming for the PSro scene
I would love it so much. I'm tired of all these cap140 free silk +15 sosun weapons. Playing this way is useless imo, it's not even fun you're bored so easily ...
I played on ecsro/sjsro/zszc and I really enjoyed those hours of gaming (even if the logging in part was a bit long, but it was the same for iSRO unless you had a premium).
Thing is now if you open a server like this today you have to be prepared for anything since some virgin turk kid might ddos or inject through client and ruin all the other players fun....
BlackPearl Online # 110-120 Cap Servers # New Skills # New Point System 07/04/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 90 Replies http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t438/GM_Shine/ bp_logo.png
Infinity(110 Cap)
Server Information :
~Files : Old vSro Files
~Start Level : 100
~Start Items : 10dg 100 lvl +7 set & 98+7 weapon (for easy leveling)
~Start SP : 2m
~Exp/SP Rate : 80x
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack 06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the:
1. 3 point hack
2. rebound hack
3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack
they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.