Yup, that's right it's Saturday, I've got my beers, and I thought I'd do my usual discussion thread
Is there really any point in old gold private servers such as ECSRO, SJSRO and even MHTC returning any more, since there are so many other competitors out there now? In my opinion, not being bias, but yes, there is a point. Why? Because even though there may be 300,000 other servers, players would still join there just to reminisce of the old times.
Nope, these servers wouldn't stand a chance. They were popular because these were the only alternative to the official servers.
Take ZSZC Aurora, or whatever their name was for an example. When vSRO files were released, Ocean's vSRO server was almost dead, and it was opened relatively soon after these files were released.
Nope, these servers wouldn't stand a chance. They were popular because these were the only alternative to the official servers.
But then again, if you had a different mind state, it doesn't matter if they had "10000x XP" or "FREE SILK".. Wouldn't it still be good to visit ex-veteran players and what not?
But then again, if you had a different mind state, it doesn't matter if they had "10000x XP" or "FREE SILK".. Wouldn't it still be good to visit ex-veteran players and what not?
If youd pull the ZSZC database a couple of days after it was launched, could be interesting, but then again who the hell remembers their login details from a server they played 3 years ago.
The most important thing that would bring it back is monopoly.
If youd pull the ZSZC database a couple of days after it was launched, could be interesting, but then again who the hell remembers their login details from a server they played 3 years ago.
The most important thing that would bring it back is monopoly.
I do remember mine but stupid gonefishin banned me cuz i bought Silks($20) and he never gave me them, I told him where they where? and he just kicked me and banned me. Reason: annoying
I do remember mine but stupid gonefishin banned me cuz i bought Silks($20) and he never gave me them, I told him where they where? and he just kicked me and banned me. Reason: annoying
He had an eye for people moaning about missing items
I do remember mine but stupid gonefishin banned me cuz i bought Silks($20) and he never gave me them, I told him where they where? and he just kicked me and banned me. Reason: annoying
I remember a case of he banning people because they got a SoX item and since he didnt want to create a GM log of creating them and selling, he demanded to give the SoX items to sell them
No, if any of those server get back it will not stand for one week
What was special about MHTC,Ecsro,sjsro,esro is that they was the only servers out there and players had no choices ..so they considered as beast servers
but now with hundreds of servers that available with better features .. NO.
Of course working 14 hours a day at the time to answer so many questions in all sorts of languages, Loading the ZSP and items that were sold, trying to keep the egyption scammers at bay on all of my servers, dealing with religious issues from turkish and non turkish, Constant full servers. None of this means anything to any of you. None of you can imagine having all of your servers full constantly. I did the best I could considering.
I think people are bored of useless grinding and that servers will be full of bots.
There is no difference between current servers, it's just a matter of botting xD
TheMule you say "working 14 hours a day" so it's work and you get revenue, you can't complain about work if you don't like it you change it. If you don't have another alternative you just continue to do it.
It's not like you do it for fun
BlackPearl Online # 110-120 Cap Servers # New Skills # New Point System 07/04/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 90 Replies http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t438/GM_Shine/ bp_logo.png
Infinity(110 Cap)
Server Information :
~Files : Old vSro Files
~Start Level : 100
~Start Items : 10dg 100 lvl +7 set & 98+7 weapon (for easy leveling)
~Start SP : 2m
~Exp/SP Rate : 80x
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack 06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the:
1. 3 point hack
2. rebound hack
3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack
they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.